Welcome to our Oaks, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Oaks, PA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Phoenixville, PA 19460 2.71 miles from city center oaks
(484) 302-8151 Shelter and Support for Single Women Experiencing Homelessness in Phoenixville, PAPhoenixville Women’s Outreach provides transitional housing and affordable housing to help women break the cycle of dependence and poverty.Mission To See more details
Phoenixville, PA 19460 2.87 miles from city center oaks
610-933-9305 Good Samaritan Services provides a full continuum of care to individuals and families experiencing homelessness. We offer Emergency Shelters, Residential Housing, and Housing Support Services across Lancaster and Chester Counties. We serve around 400 men, women, and children every year.
See more details
Norristown, PA 19401 5.93 miles from city center oaks
(610)292-9244 The Coordinated Homeless Outreach Center, the only year-round, 24/7, emergency housing service for single adults experiencing homelessness in Montgomery County, is a partnership between Montgomery County’s Office of Behavioral Health and Resources for Human Development. CHOC serves homeless adu See more details
Norristown, PA 19404 6.24 miles from city center oaks
610-275-4183 The Salvation Army offers an emergency shelter for families with children under 18.Office Hours:Monday-Thursday9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Friday9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.EligibilityOpen to any individual or family in need of shelter. Call in advance. See more details
Pottstown, PA 19465 12.61 miles from city center oaks
610-455-5333 Religious based ministry that provides seasonal (fall/winter) shelter. Dinner is normally nightly at 9:00 pm and breakfast at 6:30 am. Due to COVID-19 we are only providing single rooms in nearby motels for a week at a time for individuals who are working a viable plan for housing. See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 13.96 miles from city center oaks
(610)692-6550 Safe Harbor of Chester County is an independent, nonprofit organization providing food, shelter, friendship, counseling and recovery opportunities to help homeless men and women in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Anyone looking for shelter at Safe Harbor will need to go through ConnectP See more details
West Chester, PA 19382 14.01 miles from city center oaks
(610)696-8746 Railton House is a single room occupancy (SRO) program and serves as a bridge for gentlemen who have graduated from The Salvation Army ARC program and are transitioning back to independent living. Our maximum capacity is 7 men and candidates must undergo a rigorous interview process initi See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 14.27 miles from city center oaks
610-692-2990 Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 3pm. Day Room Services Light breakfast and hot lunch served daily Groceries provided for families in need Clothing for men, women, and children Diap See more details
Upper Darby, PA 19082 15.80 miles from city center oaks
267-507-3875 Overnight church-based, mobile emergency shelter in the eastern area of the County. Different facilities host the shelter program each month. This shelter program is not wheelchair accessible. Participants sleep on mats on the floor and most sites have stairs. Capacity is 50 beds.
Eligibility Must See more details
Upper Darby, PA 19082 15.86 miles from city center oaks
(610)713-2306 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of DELAWARE Delaware County Department of Human Resources Homeless Services Coordinator, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs.Services We Provide See more details
Upper Darby, PA 19082 16.21 miles from city center oaks
610-734-5770 50 bed facility based shelter for single adult men and women.
The Life Center houses 50 individuals at any given time and serves over 160 residents per year.
All guests must complete and intake screening. If there are no beds available, you will be placed on a waiting list. See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19144 16.49 miles from city center oaks
(215)438-3094 Emergency Shelter for males over 21 years old. Must have 2 forms of ID and be in good physical health.
Must be able to work with no restrictions and no income. This is a program and the resident must remain until they graduate.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 4pm. The Wh See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19144 16.54 miles from city center oaks
215-951-5411 Offers emergency shelter for youth 18 to 21 years old. Services include an on-site health clinic, case management and education and vocational services. Walk-ins accepted. No ID required. Open 24/7.Call us at (215) 951-5411 or (888) 829-1249 and press â€œ0â€³ to speak to the Manager on D See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19139 17.26 miles from city center oaks
215-240-4828 Our emergency shelter for homeless families has 75 separate, private rooms for each family. It offers a warm, safe environment, nutritious food, and high quality childcare. All families are referred to our shelter through the City of Philadelphia's Office of Supportive Housing. See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19104 17.31 miles from city center oaks
(215)382-2938 DISABLED AND HOMELESS- WE CAN HELP-We help People that are homeless or living in crisis that live with
severe physical or developmental disabilities that need housing and
assistance with managing their care.
Functional Eligibility for the Physically Disabled: Age 18 and See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19139 17.34 miles from city center oaks
267-713-7778 Evening and Weekend Intake for Women.Gaudenzia House of Passage is a 100 bed facility for single women. House of passage provides supportive services including a computer lab, educational and vocational services as well as community building events.The Ci See more details
Allentown, PA 18042 17.39 miles from city center oaks
610-253-4253 Easton Area Neighborhood Center (Roof Over)
Women's and children shelter provided by Easton Area Neighborhood Center.
Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am - 4:30pm. Must be a Northampton County resident and be over the age of 18. See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19104 18.04 miles from city center oaks
(267) 777-5867 Shelter for women and children. All of our residents come to us through the referral process of the City of Philadelphia Office of Homeless Services.PEC emergency and transitional housing offers families and youth a safe, secure place to live while search See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19104 18.39 miles from city center oaks
267-292-2052 Philadelphia Veterans House is a transitional shelter for homeless
veterans while they secure permanent housing. We provide room and board,
three meals a day, case management, laundry amenities and advocacy in
pursuing education, benefits, medical coverage, and mental health goals.
See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19121 18.39 miles from city center oaks
(215) 763-1820 Project HOME's supportive housing programs offer permanent, subsidized housing for individuals and families who had been homeless. Most residents come to Project HOME from a safe haven, a shelter or from the streets.St. Elizabeth’s Recovery Residence is a recovery residence for men, providing See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19142 18.57 miles from city center oaks
(215) 724-8355 Provides an emergency shelter with client service case management, a computer lab, and residential services for up to 260 men at any given time, funded by the Office of Supportive Housing (OSH) since 1992.SELF is a 501 (c) (3 ) human services agency that provides eme See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19132 18.80 miles from city center oaks
(215) 225-9230 Emergency shelter and after hour intake site providing client service case management, a computer lab, and residential services for 99 men in North PhiladelphiaIntake Hours: After 3 p.m., Weekends and Holidays See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19130 19.44 miles from city center oaks
215-685-3700 The City of Philadelphia provides emergency and temporary housing to persons experiencing homelessness. Homeless Services administers contracts with various human service organizations to provide short-term emergency housing accommodations, based on an assessment of need, to resolve an immediate hou See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19123 19.48 miles from city center oaks
215.787.2887 Intake: Daily, Holidays & Weekends: After 5pmThe Salvation Army Red Shield Family Residence is a safe and welcoming emergency housing shelter offering loving, respectful, compassionate, and non-judgmental services in order to empower residents to strive towards s See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19107 19.56 miles from city center oaks
(215)686-7104 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource.
The Office of Emergency Shelter and Services (OESS) mission is to assist/prepare adults and families for self-sufficiency and independent living.
OESS offers a network See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19107 19.81 miles from city center oaks
215-686-7150 Intake: Mon-Fri: 7am-5pmThe City of Philadelphia provides emergency and temporary housing to persons experiencing homelessness. Homeless Services administers contracts with various human service organizations to provide short-term emergency housing accommodations, ba See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19107 19.86 miles from city center oaks
(215) 922-6400 *Three meals served every day for men, women and children
*Overnight emergency shelter for men
*Long-term residential recovery program for men
*Transitional housing program for women (and children) at separate location.
Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission is the third oldest Rescue Missi See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19107 19.96 miles from city center oaks
2155637763 ResidentialDrug and alcohol-free, 40-bed emergency shelter / residence for men who are in transition from homelessness to independent living in the community; all residents meet with in-house case managers to work through specific issues associated with homelessness and are referred See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19123 20.05 miles from city center oaks
(215) 236-7024 Men's Day Shelter. 8am - 8pm. 7 days a week.
Meals, showers, clothes, counseling assistance.
Doctor provided on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Thursday nights. Back on My Feet members are individuals currently experiencing homelessness or at risk of becoming homeles See more details
Chester, PA 19013 20.07 miles from city center oaks
610-872-2611 The shelter has 17 rooms for families or single women. It is typically at full capacity of 70 people on any given day and serves an average of 240 individuals (75 households) per year. Wesley House has a state-of-the-art computer training room for clients to See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19146 20.08 miles from city center oaks
(215) 985-1600 Bethesda Project operates 14 sites throughout Center City Philadelphia for individual adults experiencing homelessness. These sites range from emergency shelter to safe haven provisions to supportive housing to independent living spaces.Bethesda North BroadPermanent Supportive Housing - Men &a See more details
Chester, PA 19013 20.18 miles from city center oaks
(610) 872-6865 Office hours: From 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM
Shelter hours: The shelter doors open at 7:45 PM each evening and close at 8:10 PM.
Overnight facility-based shelter for men. Shelter guests arrive in the evening and must exit the following morning. Capacity is 36 beds.
See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19107 20.29 miles from city center oaks
215-545-5153 HOURS7 days a week, 24 hours a dayResidential Support for WomenA 48 bed residence for single women and mothers with young children who are in recovery. In addition to shelter, residents receive three meals a day, and have access to secure mail service. With the goal of See more details
Chester, PA 19013 20.70 miles from city center oaks
610.872.4070 Shelter for families. 10 rooms. FMC offers numerous additional programs including the After School Program, medical assessments through ChesPenn, mental health assessments through Horizon House, toys during the holiday season, play therapy and a karate program for children. See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 20.93 miles from city center oaks
(610) 380-6193 22 bed emergency and temporary shelter for men. The emergency shelter is a source of food, shelter, referral and supportive services for those who have lost most or all of their support systems. More than 200 men are sheltered annually.The residents are provided an address and telephone See more details
Doylestown, PA 18901 21.34 miles from city center oaks
This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of BUCKS Bucks County Opportunity Council, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 21.41 miles from city center oaks
610-384-9591 The CYWA Gateway Shelter provides temporary shelter and refuge to homeless women and their children, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Women and their children, and single women, seeking help because of poverty, abandonment, abuse, mental health and addiction challenges, receive intensive case manageme See more details
Doylestown, PA 18901 21.76 miles from city center oaks
(215) 345-1492 This is not a homeless shelter. It is housing services. Bucks County Housing Group (BCHG) works to advance the interests of people with low moderate income and people in crisis through the provision of affordable housing and related social services. See more details
Camden, NJ 08102 21.85 miles from city center oaks
(856) 365 - 6597 DESCRIPTION: Path is a day center for homeless males providing AIDS awareness and testing, case management, showers, laundry, substance abuse counseling, information and referral, outreach, client advocacy, clothing bank and limited transitional housing.
Overnight services available O See more details
Camden, NJ 08101 22.06 miles from city center oaks
856-757-7056 The Bureau of Senior and Emergency Services, (formerly Office on Aging), provides activities and programs for the health and welfare of senior residents of Camden City. They also provide direct assistance and referrals to residents who have met with a catastrophe, are homeless or potentially homeles See more details
Camden, NJ 08103 22.36 miles from city center oaks
856-963-0430 Emergency housing to women, children, and families experiencing homelessness.The Anna M. Sample House has 93 beds and on-site support provided twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Volunteers of America Delaware Valley recognizes homelessness is a disruptive and often traumatic eve See more details
Camden, NJ 08103 22.53 miles from city center oaks
856 246 1631 The Butterfly Program Inc, which is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization in Camden, NJ, was created to assist citizens living in poverty and hardship to make a positive change in the community. Our mission is to cultivate, develop and empower those who want a better life in society. However, we will See more details
Camden, NJ 08105 23.05 miles from city center oaks
267-290-5001 A Gift From God Transitional Home is for single women and women with children up to the age of 11. Each women will occupy a fully furnished room and share a bathroom and kitchen (one on each floor). For more information please feel free to contact us at 267-290-5001 See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 27.10 miles from city center oaks
302-654-1184 The shelter serves 10 homeless, pregnant adolescents and young women, providing residents with food, clothing, counseling and referrals to appropriate services. Residents should be in their first or second trimester of pregnancy. See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 27.14 miles from city center oaks
302-652-0970 Emergency women's shelter for single women with children.Hope House II & III are key points of entry into the Ministry continuum of care for the homeless. Case managers can easily connect women with services such as job training/placement assistance, medical and See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 27.16 miles from city center oaks
(302) 658-7110 Home Life Management Center (YWCA) is a shelter for homeless families. Their services range from Childcare and job training to Violence Prevention and Leadership Training. There is no limit to the length of stay. See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 27.25 miles from city center oaks
(302) 652-8033 We are currently located at Saams Church location the entrance are the double red doors.Morning Hospitality: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 8:30amSunday Breakfast: 7am – 8amFor appointment call (302) 652-8033: Mon-Fri 9am-12pm.Friendshi See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 27.27 miles from city center oaks
302-652-0904 Mens homeless shelter. Capacity: 12 men.
House of Joseph I provides emergency shelter and services to homeless employable men. Residents come to the shelter for reasons that include family challenges, substance abuse, mental health disorders, unemployment or underemployment. Case manag See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19106 27.34 miles from city center oaks
(215) 923-2381 Provides a homeless outreach center for those in Philadelphia. This is an outreach ministry.
Program Services and hours:
Tuesday and Thursday
11:30 Noon Lunch
1:30 Life Recovery
2:30 Free Time
5:30 Evening Meal (formerly known as Carewalk) See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 27.40 miles from city center oaks
(302) 472-0753 Emergency Housing ResidenceThe William Booth Emergency Housing Residence (EHR) is a Ninety (90) day emergency shelter for single women and women with children mainly from Wilmington and New Castle County. The Emergency Housing Residence consists of 52 beds in 13 rooms on two residential See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 27.71 miles from city center oaks
(302) 652-8314 Men's ShelterUp to 130 men who would otherwise be homeless call our shelter "home" each night.Community MealA hot, nutritious meal is served to more than 200 men, women and children each night.Men's Residential Discipleship MinistryThe NewLife Program offers See more details
Ottsville, PA 18942 27.90 miles from city center oaks
866-390-0291 Emergency Shelter During Extreme Cold Only.The Central Bucks Code Blue Homeless Shelter opens at a different location each month from December 1st through March 31st. The shelter opens based on temperature, windchill and severe weather. Free transportation is available from dedicated p See more details