New paltz Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our New paltz, New York Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for New paltz, NY and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Rosendale, NY 12472 6.38 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 338-5953 Emergency shelter for up to 14 runaway and homeless youth, ages 12 – 18, for an initial stay of 30 days, and up to a total of 60 days, with the additional 30 days approved by the Ulster County Runaway Coordinator. By regulation, parental consent is not required. The program has been granted two waiv See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 8.55 miles from city center new paltz
845-486-3000 Emergency Housing Service
As a condition of eligibility for Temporary Housing Assistance,
individuals and families must comply with the following requirements:
Apply for or receive Temporary Housing Assistance, and comply with
all applicable See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 9.03 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 452-0019 Webster House Overnight Emergency HousingAre you homeless and in need of housing tonight? We
offer overnight emergency housing 365 nights a year. To access housing,
come to the screening site at 29 North Hamilton Street in Poughkeepsie
by 6:30pm.Webster See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 9.11 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 454-3600 River Haven Youth Shelter (10-17) is a voluntary program designed to address the emergency needs of runaway homeless and other at risk youth as well as their families. The program provides crisis intervention services; individual, group, and family counseling. Emergency shelter is accessible 24 hour See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 12.21 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 452-0019 Emergency Housing for FamiliesGannett House at Hudson River LodgingGannett House offers emergency housing for families. To access Gannett House, you must first visit the Dutchess County Department of Community and Family Services to request housing assistance.The See more details
Kingston, NY 12401 13.12 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 340-1847 Emergency shelter for families (up to 90 days).Program Hours: 24-Hour Access. Family Shelterhe program is staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week which enables us to provide a wide array of support services to our clients. Some of the service See more details
Kingston, NY 12401 13.14 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 331-1395 24-Hour Access shelter for homeless. Emergency shelter (up to 90 days) for up to 23 men and women. Housing and services for men and women participating in daily substance abuse and/or mental health programming, who need a See more details
Newburgh, NY 12550 17.51 miles from city center new paltz
(845) 562-8255 Offers help in finding temporary shelter. If there is no shelter available, they will provide motel vouchers. Also assists recently homeless/low-income people in need of basic furniture and household items.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am-5:00 pm See more details
Middletown, NY 10940 27.40 miles from city center new paltz
845-343-7115 Shelters and Permanent HousingWe are here 24 hours day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help.Our Adult and Family Shelters provide emergency housing for single men, single women and families. Our guests are provided thr See more details