Welcome to our Napa, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Napa, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Napa, CA 94559 1.80 miles from city center napa
(707) 259-8133 Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided.Must apply by phone with referral from HOPE See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 13.03 miles from city center napa
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 13.57 miles from city center napa
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
Vacaville, CA 95688 17.99 miles from city center napa
707 447 1988 Opportunity House Mission Statement
To provide a safe, secure, drug-free and helpful environment for homeless participants to use as a springboard to self-sufficiency and to a productive lifestyle in the community.
Opportunity House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizati See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 18.23 miles from city center napa
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 22.35 miles from city center napa
925-370-1990 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedRunaway Program- Outreach/ Safe Place, Short- term shelter for youth, family mediation, and Outpatient counselingFoster Homes for Long Term Placement-We provide traditional long term placement in our tr See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 23.12 miles from city center napa
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 23.50 miles from city center napa
(925) 335-0698 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays: 8:30am to 5pm. SHELTER, Inc. is working to keep participants, visitors, volunteers, and staff safe from the coronavirus (COVID-19). As an essential service in our community, we continue to serve those most vulnerable. We a See more details
Concord, CA 94520 25.02 miles from city center napa
925-608-6700 There are two emergency shelters which operate in the unincorporated
areas of Richmond and Concord. Both run 24 hours a day and offer meals,
laundry facilities, telephone, mail, advocacy, and case management.
The emergency shelter program for adults provides See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.39 miles from city center napa
800-799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.78 miles from city center napa
(510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 25.79 miles from city center napa
(510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
San Rafael, CA 95401 26.19 miles from city center napa
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
Concord, CA 94520 26.82 miles from city center napa
(510) 776-6269 STAND! For Families Free of Violence is the only provider of comprehensive family violence services in Contra Costa County. We work to end domestic violence and child abuse and build safe and strong families and communities.STAND! For Families Free of Violence is rea See more details
Concord, CA 94520 26.87 miles from city center napa
(925) 825-4700 Homeless Mentally Ill. Also provides transitional housing (supportive housing), for families experiencing homelessness.
1. Crisis Residential
2. Homeless Assistance & Housing
3. Outpatient / Day Treatment
4. Residential / Transitional
See more details
Bay Point, CA 94565 27.59 miles from city center napa
(925) 458-5663 Shelter Pregnant WomenOffice Hours: 8am-5pm everydayFront desk staffed 24 hours/dayOur strategy focuses on healing the whole family by providing emergency housing, nutrition, clothing, recovery services ( from substance abuse and battery), parent education classes and c See more details