Marlborough Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Marlborough, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Marlborough, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Ashland, MA 01721 7.80 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 620-2690 Shadows provides temporary emergency housing for up to 10 women who are sober. It is linked to SMOC's continuum of housing and services through the Common Ground Resource Center. Women at Shadows are eligible for employment and housing search services, mental health and substance abuse services and See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 13.73 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 13.93 miles from city center marlborough
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 13.98 miles from city center marlborough
781-893-0108 The Bristol Lodge Men's Shelter operate on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Provides a 43 bed shelte See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 14.18 miles from city center marlborough
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 14.23 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 14.30 miles from city center marlborough
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 14.50 miles from city center marlborough
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 14.54 miles from city center marlborough
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Milford, MA 01757 14.60 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 488-9107 Under 30 degrees
Doors open at 7 p.m. and close at 9 p.m.
Shelter closes at 6:30 a.m. Emergency shelter for the greater Milford area that will be running until March. See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 14.98 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 872-4853 Emergency shelter on Queen Street. Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelter. Occupancy 94 people. 58 emergency shelter beds. See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 15.66 miles from city center marlborough
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 15.75 miles from city center marlborough
781-894-1225 Operates on a first come, first served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Please note that the Women's Shelter cannot recei See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 16.23 miles from city center marlborough
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Leominster, MA 01453 16.79 miles from city center marlborough
978-466-1704 Shelter and Food North Star Family Services is an emergency shelter that assists five families simultaneously in a community living/group environment. Families share all common area spaces such as kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, lau See more details
Fitchburg, MA 01420 20.22 miles from city center marlborough
978-345-3050 Call after 4 pm to see if shelter is available. Shelter provides meals, shelter, housing search, and advocacy services in the spirit of hospitality to homeless men and women.The Emergency Shelter program is designed to offer a temporary shelter oppo See more details
Lowell, MA 01852 23.38 miles from city center marlborough
(978) 458-9888 Lowell Transitional Living Center provides three daily meals, a safe environment, detox placement, individual assessment and referrals, medical care, case management, street outreach to chronically homeless, rep payee services, clothing and on site GED and support group programming.The L See more details
Lowell, MA 01854 23.64 miles from city center marlborough
978 458 2870 This is a Family Shelter. Entrance is through DHCD Homeless Coordinator out of the local DTA Office. Not a walk in Shelter.Emergency food, shelter and clothing for 28 families.- Case Managers work with HOH residents to assess their circumstances and plan for their f See more details
Lowell, MA 01852 23.85 miles from city center marlborough
978~459~9631 Under the Oak is a day shelter that is Christian based and located at Christ Church United in Lowell, Ma. UTO is open every Wednesday from 11am till 2pm..On cold or snow days we open earlier and stay open later. We serve a hot lunch along with fellowship and arts and crafts - UTO helps those in need See more details
Woonsocket, RI 02895 24.23 miles from city center marlborough
401-767-0866 The Woonsocket Homeless Shelter is open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, housing nearly 80 persons per night through the shelter and six emergency apartments.
In addition to securing housing, residents receive case management services to help identify and address their specific need See more details
Lawrence, MA 01841 31.48 miles from city center marlborough
978-689-8575 Opened in 1983, Lazarus House's 31-bed emergency shelter is located in the Arlington District of Lawrence, MA. Seven days a week, Lazarus House provides a safe, clean and supportive environment for individuals and families on referral by social service, law enforcement, church or community groups.
See more details
Lawrence, MA 01840 31.83 miles from city center marlborough
(978) 557-5775 Casa Nueva Vida (House of New Life) is the only homeless shelter in the state of Massachusetts with a completely bilingual staff. Although we serve a diverse population, we believe our bilingual expertise makes us ideally capable of providing a unique, specialized package of services and programs to See more details