Catalina Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Catalina, Arizona Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Catalina, AZ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Tucson, AZ 85705 15.90 miles from city center catalina
570-406-5300 Shelter Hours: 8pm to 8am. We serve a meal, coffee in the morning and a sack lunch to take with you.A, "low-demand," men's shelter providing a warm, safe place to sleep in
the cold desert nights. Men (and their pets), 18 years and older, are
See more details
Tucson, AZ 85705 16.19 miles from city center catalina
520-512-8448 Transitional housing for men only.Joshua House is one of many transitional living facilities in Tucson, our program is unique, as it offers its residents a safe place to live without crowding,
on-site self-help meetings, with a Christian environment promoting an inner spiritual growth and fa See more details
Tucson, AZ 85712 16.40 miles from city center catalina
(520) 323-1708 Are you 12-17 and need a safe place to stay? Call our homeless youth hotline 1-800-537-8696.Helps homeless and near-homeless youth 13-21 stay in school and gain the skills they need through case management, counseling, education and career planning, housing, and help with basic needs. See more details
Tucson, AZ 85705 16.52 miles from city center catalina
(520) 740-1501 Office Hours: Daily 10am-5pmShelter guests must be sober, and are accepted based on bed availability and need, without regard to age, ethnicity, or religion.Our shelter is wheelchair accessible. However, shelter guests must be able to care for their own d See more details
Tucson, AZ 85716 17.36 miles from city center catalina
(520) 795-4266 Office Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 9am to 5pm. The Jim & Shirley Lipsey CenterEmerge! Center Against Domestic Abuse provides domestic abuse crisis intervention and housing, prevention, education, support, and advocacy servi See more details
Tucson, AZ 85716 17.52 miles from city center catalina
520-323-1708 Hours of OperationMonday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Saturday, Sunday & Holidays ClosedEmergency Shelter ServicesNew Beginnings Emergency Shelter Services are for families, couples and singles See more details
Tucson, AZ 85705 18.18 miles from city center catalina
(520) 795-9671 The Salvation Army Hospitality House is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing emergency shelter for those in need. The facility, located near downtown Tucson, features a 91 bed facility with separate accommodations for men and women, while motel vouchers may be available to assist housin See more details
Tucson, AZ 85701 19.53 miles from city center catalina
(520) 882-5383 Homeless Intervention & Prevention Drop-In Center(including Rapid Re-Housing & Family Pathways Shelter Program)(520) 623-5111FAX: (520) 623-6434811 S. 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ, 85701 Monday, Wednesday, Th See more details
Tucson, AZ 85701 19.54 miles from city center catalina
(520) 623-5111 Casa Paloma provides residential services in a women-only setting, offering short-term residential shelter services for women in crisis and medium-term transitional housing services for women who are working toward their goals for self-sufficiency. Casa Paloma See more details
Tucson, AZ 85714 20.42 miles from city center catalina
(520) 740-1501 BED AVAILABILITY & PROGRAM INFOFor questions regarding bed availability, recovery programs, or for any other shelter related questions, please contact:Men's Shelter Front Office:(520) 740-1501* This is the former Radisson hotel. 350 beds availab See more details
Tucson, AZ 85713 21.41 miles from city center catalina
(520) 623-4300 Shelter Intake: Call (520) 623-4300 at 9:00 am to reserve a bed for that evening.
Men's Shelter Services:
Dinner, breakfast, showers, hygiene supplies, clothes, and laundry
Five night stay for everyone with extensions up to 90 days f See more details