Burlington Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Burlington, Wisconsin Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Burlington, WI and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Burlington, WI 53105 0.77 miles from city center burlington
(262) 767-1478 Our mission is to provide families and individuals with temporary shelter and basic necessities while assisting them in gaining skills to become self-sufficient, employed, and independent.The problem of homelessness is complex. It requires a collaborative effort that begins with meeting immedi See more details
Union Grove, WI 53182 10.20 miles from city center burlington
(262) 878-9151 VPSC is a 30 bed transitional living facility for homeless veterans with full wrap-around programming and services.
All veterans who live in CVI residential facilities enjoy a wide breadth of support services: See more details
Waukesha, WI 53188 23.27 miles from city center burlington
262-547-7367 The Emergency Lodge provides emergency shelter to single men experiencing homelessness in Waukesha County. During their participation in the Emergency Lodge program clients are provided with assistance meeting their basic needs and case management services to assist them with addressing their homel See more details
Waukesha, WI 53186 23.28 miles from city center burlington
262-549-8722 The Hebron House serves single women and families that find themselves in a housing crisis. While at the shelter guests work on obtaining permanent housing, employment and goals to help stabilize their lives. See more details
McHenry, IL 60050 23.82 miles from city center burlington
(815) 759-7284 McHenry County PADS is a program of Pioneer Center for Human Services, McHenry Countyís provider of the broadest range of human services.McHenry County PADS offers emergency and transitional housing coupled with support services in order to help individuals who have become homeless work See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 29.60 miles from city center burlington
(847) 782-8630 When you need help, reach out to our Clearinghouse / Help CenterWe are open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Voicemail is available after-hours or when volunteers are serving others.Our phone volunteers will talk with you about the nature of your need See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53204 29.83 miles from city center burlington
414-645-2122 Hope House of Milwaukee is an emergency shelter for single men over 18 and transitional housing for single women and families.Hope House remains OPEN, providing food and shelter to Milwaukee's homeless population during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our brave House Managers See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53233 30.50 miles from city center burlington
414-344-2211 Safe Harbor (for men)The men's programs at the Milwaukee Rescue Mission give our guests the strength and support to transform their lives. Our educational and vocational counseling, addiction recovery programs, biblical instruction, and life-skills training give them a ticket off the streets.< See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53202 30.52 miles from city center burlington
414-344-2211 Milwaukee Rescue Mission Program for women and children.Joy House is our family shelter, offering a range of short- and long-term solutions, with the goal of helping families become self-sufficient and stable. Hot meals provided along with other types of help. See more details
Libertyville, IL 60048 31.57 miles from city center burlington
(847) 680-5408 The Havenís Transitional Shelter Program features a comprehensive array of services designed to transition a woman and her children beyond homelessness and towards independent living. The shelter itself is a four-bedroom house in Libertyville that sleeps ten people and has a communal living roo See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53210 31.85 miles from city center burlington
414-213-0454 Aline's Room and Board offers short-term,long-term and Respite care. Aline's Room and Board is aimed at providing safety and stability for individuals experiencing mental health issues and homlessness.Aline's Room and Board also offers emergency shelter needs.(please call for availability) See more details
milwaukee , WI 53212 33.06 miles from city center burlington
414 587-1773 We are a church/shelter which trains men,women, and families to walk in Gods word, to be doers 0f his holy word.we provide shelter,food,clothing,and most important of all the word of GOD. YOU WILL BE TRAINED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE, YOU WILL PREACH THE Gospel AND GIVE SERMONS AND Bible STUDIES. WE DO A See more details