Welcome to our Vista , California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Vista , CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Vista , CA 92084 (760) 536-3880 Operation HOPE-Vista is an emergency shelter for single women and families with children in Vista, California.Community outreach program assisting homeless women and families with children of North San Diego County, California.
Office Hours: Monday through Friday See more details
Carlsbad, CA 90101 4.03 miles from city center Vista
760-929-2322 Provides short-term housing and case management for homeless men and long-term housing for employed farm workers in North County.Please call each morning between the hours of 8:00 am-10:00 am for bed availability. Bed availability changes daily. If eligible, cli See more details
Oceanside, CA 92057 5.33 miles from city center Vista
760) 721-2117 PROGRAMSWhile Interfaith offers our community over 50 different programs and services, they are all segmented into the following five clusters: Housing Employment & Economic Development Supportive Services& See more details
Escondido, CA 92026 9.35 miles from city center Vista
(760) 745-8685 Provides emergency assistance to persons in need, including food and formula and/or diapers when available. Also provides referrals to other agencies. Transitional case management is required for other assistance and may include gasoline vouchers for disabled persons with verifiable medical appointm See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 9.86 miles from city center Vista
(760) 489-6380 Provides temporary emergency shelter for homeless mentally or emotionally disturbed women. All meals are provided in a home-like setting. Case planning, counseling, and advocacy are offered. Referral required from Health and Human Services Agency North Inland County Mental Health. imited to mentally See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 9.86 miles from city center Vista
(760) 489-6380 If you are in need of help from any of our programs and services, please understand that we cannot evaluate your needs through email or over the phone. You must come to one of our service centers during walk-in hours: Social Services walk-in hours for newclients:Inland S See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 10.65 miles from city center Vista
(760) 480-0055 Provides
temporary, emergency shelter for survivors of domestic violence and
their children. Offers safety planning, crisis counseling, advocacy
services and assistance with obtaining long-term safe housing. Our
trained staff encourages clients to take new steps, break old patterns,
and bu See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 11.09 miles from city center Vista
(760) 745-7829 Provides long-term, transitional shelter for homeless males and females with a history of substance abuse. Offers job training, job placement, and supportive services. 33 of program beds are for Veteran and 11 for Non-Veterans.
Limited to homeless males or females 18 years of age and o See more details
Temecula, CA 92590 23.38 miles from city center Vista
951-677-9661 Project T.O.U.C.H Current Programs: Shared and Homeless Prevention Housing with 130 beds to assist single mothers, Veterans, seniors, and the disabled – averaging 35 to 40 children daily throughout Southwest Riverside County. Loca See more details
Temecula, CA 92591 23.64 miles from city center Vista
(951) 526-1200 Our Mission is to minister the love of Jesus Christ to the Least, the Last, and the Lost of our Community through the provision of assistance in the areas of guidance, counseling, education, job training, shelter, food, clothing, health care and independent living communities. See more details
San Clemente, CA 92673 26.83 miles from city center Vista
949-492-8477 Transitional Housing for Women and ChildrenGilchrist House, owned and operated by Family Assistance Ministries (FAM), is a transitional shelter for single women and women with children under 10 years of age. Residents may stay at the shelter for up to a year as they progress through the See more details
Lakeside, CA 92040 30.80 miles from city center Vista
6194466945 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program designed to end homelessness. Residential Care Facility for the Elderly who are medically fragile. Wheel Chair accessible and ADA compliant. Single and double rooms available. See more details
El Cajon, CA 92021 32.49 miles from city center Vista
619-442-0457 PHone: 619-442-0457 extension: 1118
We are a transitional living center, in el cajon. We offer 5 different avenues of assistance. 1. Our voucher program to homeless families, single parents w/children. Seniors w/disasbilities. 2 Transitional living, clients pay rent and can stay up to 28 days See more details
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 33.68 miles from city center Vista
(949) 361-3775 Counseling & Resource Center
For individual and group counseling for women, men and children
Legal services provided including Temporary Restraining Orders.Eligibility: Anyone affected by domestic violence (men, women, children, teens, the elderly, LGBT)Laur See more details