Van Buren Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Van Buren, Arkansas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Van Buren, AR and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Van Buren, AR 72956 (479) 474-4163 The only homeless shelter in Crawford County. Houses 12 homeless men per night. Also provides a clothing closet for men, women and children.Community meals six days a week.Job finding assistanceCase ManagementAgency r See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72904 3.42 miles from city center Van Buren
(479) 783-8849 Chemical free living center. Persons completing a 30-42 day residential treatment program for chemical dependency. This is a fee based program. Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors). See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72901 5.56 miles from city center Van Buren
(479) 782-1443 Community Rescue Mission is a not-for-profit, faith-based organization that provides safe shelter, meals, and needed support to help people get back on their feet as quickly as possible. When people come to our door, most are broken and in crisis with no place to call home. Imagine how y See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72901 5.70 miles from city center Van Buren
(479) 783-6145 Single men, single women and families. Can stay up to 5 nights. Additional nights are depending on conditions. 32 beds
Monday through Friday - Noon to 8:30 am
Saturday and Sunday - Open All Day
The Salvation Army Red Shield Emergency Shelter is an excellent pl See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72901 6.59 miles from city center Van Buren
4794344013 Riverview Hope Campus is a social services campus where regional partners will offer comprehensive assistance to the less fortunate in our area.Intake 24 hours a day, though intake coordinator available from 3-10 pm daily See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72901 7.40 miles from city center Van Buren
(479) 783-0018 Youth facility, boys and girls. can stay from 30 - 60 days
The Children's Emergency Shelter houses children who have been removed from the custody of their guardian(s) by child welfare authorities. A child's time here includes:
Stays from one to 45 days
Food, cloth See more details
Fort Smith, AR 72901 8.76 miles from city center Van Buren
(501) 782-1821 Crisis line-501-782-4956 and 1-800-359-0056, Battered women's shelter. Women and children shelter. can stay from 30 days to transitional housing 1 - 2 years.The safe shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide a domestic violence survivor with: See more details