Welcome to our Tracy, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Tracy, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
TRACY, CA 95376 0.83 miles from city center Tracy
209-831-0421 TRANSITION HOME FOR HOMELESS MEN. ALL VOLUNTEER STAFF PROVIDES COUNSELING, EMPLOYMENT TOOLS, PERSONAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTION, MEDICAL/EDUCATIONAL/NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS AND REFERRALS AND ENCOURAGEMENT. See more details
Manteca, CA 95336 12.64 miles from city center Tracy
(209) 456-8080 Cooling And Warming CenterThe Manteca Senior Center will be utilized as a cooling/warming center in the event of inclement weather conditions to provide citizens relief from the extreme weather and prevent climate related injuries.The Manteca Senior Center is located at See more details
Stockton, CA 95203 16.24 miles from city center Tracy
209-465-3612 Stockton Shelter for the Homeless has been providing services to the homeless population of the City of Stockton and San Joaquin County since 1987. We are the largest provider of emergency shelter in the county.
We serve an average of 320 homeless men, women, and children every day. We prov See more details
Livermore, CA 94550 18.02 miles from city center Tracy
(800) 884-8119 Now entering our fourth decade, Tri-Valley Haven continues to be a vital community resource serving adults and children who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, or homelessness.
If you are not in immediate physical danger, but are in a threatening or abusive environment See more details
Livermore, CA 94551 18.08 miles from city center Tracy
(925) 443-3680 We provide residential and
mental health and case management services for women who come from
backgrounds of being incarcerated, battered, homeless, and drug and
See more details
Livermore, CA 94551 19.12 miles from city center Tracy
(888) 216-4776 We have provided Christ-centered services and housing to over 11,000 battered and homeless women and children.Shepherd's Gate has earned a reputation for rebuilding shattered lives.
Since 1984, we have provided Christ-centered services and housing to
over 9,000 battered and homeless See more details
Brentwood, CA 94513 19.65 miles from city center Tracy
(925) 308.7507 We have provided Christ-centered services and housing to over 11,000 battered and homeless women and children.Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30am- 4:30pmHere is just a partial list of our servicesShelterOur campuses in Livermore and Brentwood reflect our See more details
Modesto, CA 95358 22.20 miles from city center Tracy
209-549-9454 We are a temporary shelter for families with children under the age of 18. We provide intensive case management support towards the goal of families getting into more permanent housing and regaining their independence. We have a Day Center for families in the program, 10 congregations and their volu See more details
Patterson, CA 95363 25.14 miles from city center Tracy
209.895.4976 HOST is a house for our homeless - a hand up, grounded in God's love,
that offers an opportunity to renew self-respect and transform lives.
Check in 5-6 pm
Together, we help with the needs of the homeless in our community by assisting with or providing:
Shelter See more details
Antioch, CA 94509 27.26 miles from city center Tracy
(925) 778-3750 Don Brown Shelter in Antioch, CA is the sole provider in the area for emergency shelter for homeless men and women who have a severe and persistent mental illness. The shelter currently has 20 beds, housing 12 men and 8 women, and is open 24/7, year-round.Every person served at the Don B See more details