Santa Clarita Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Santa Clarita, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Santa Clarita, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 (661)-254-4663 Contact InfoThe Bridge, Client Services Center/Administrative Offices23752 Newhall Ave.Santa Clarita, CA 91321Office (661) 254-4663Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
See more details
Canyon Country, CA 91351 2.84 miles from city center Santa Clarita
661-251-2867 We are a 365 day a year shelter program. With the help from community faith organizations and hundreds of volunteers, Family Promise of SCV provides children and their families, shelter, meals, and supportive services to help them regain self-reliance. See more details
Sylmar, CA 91342 8.45 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 941-2345 Coordinated Entry SystemThe Coordinated Entry System aligns the Adult, Family, and Youth Systems into a seamless, collaborative, county-wide platform for housing and service delivery to homeless households. Community House Sylmar uses th See more details
North Hills, CA 91343 11.92 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 331-4447 Independent, Transitional, residential living program A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services opened its doors in 2012 and has continued to grow. A Better Living works tirelessly to end homelessness by helping men and women identify their obstacles by impl See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 12.97 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 960-0404 The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides homeless men, women, children and families an opportunity, not only to obtain food, shelter and basic life necessities, but also provides a foundation for individual and family restoration by developing a personalized plan based on their needs for See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 13.00 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 785-4476 90 Bed Shelter. The new facility includes private family bedrooms, a commercial kitchen, common dining room and living spaces, meeting rooms, computer education center, playground and garden, all geared toward helping families achieve a brighter future.
Staff works with families to See more details
North Hollywood, CA 91601 15.56 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 982-4091 Affordable, Temporary, Supportive Housing, Low Income Housing
The residents served in our shelters and apartments represent a broad spectrum of income, geographic and ethnic diversity.
LAFH serves homeless and low-income families with children and single adults who arrive at the agen See more details
Sun Valley, CA 91352 15.77 miles from city center Santa Clarita
818.392.0020 Our Mission is to attract people and resources to assist in the effort of meeting the needs of every hungry and homeless man, woman and child in the greater Los Angeles area. Through strategic partnerships and services, we empower our clients with the faith, knowledge, resources and skills to lead a See more details
Burbank, CA 91507 19.23 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(818) 847-1547 90-Day ShelterHow It WorksThrough our network of host and support congregations, we provide food and shelter to up to 14 people – about 4 families at any one time. The families arrive at a new host congregation each Sunday where they are hosted for one week. The majority of the congregati See more details
Glendale, CA 91203 22.50 miles from city center Santa Clarita
( 818) 246-5586 This is a Salvation Army Glendale Corps Transitional Housing location for homeless single mothers and children. Single mothers must have been in an emergency shelter for a minimum of 30 days. See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 23.96 miles from city center Santa Clarita
818-246-5586 Salvation Army permanent supportive housing for homeless families.
Families must meet the time definition associated with chronic homelessness (homeless for one year, or homeless 4 or more times in the past three years).
Applications available at The Salvation Army Glend See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 24.23 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(323)469-2946 Residential FacilityThe Way In's residential facility houses up to 8 males between 18-21 years of age. These beds are for homeless youth who either left home or came to the Center through referrals from other agencies. The goal of the residential program is to help establish a long-term founda See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 24.31 miles from city center Santa Clarita
Ascencia is a 40 bed shelter for single adults and families. The shelter does not take walk ins.
Clients must go through an assessment process first.
Mondays through Wednesdays 7am - 4pm
Thursdays 7am - 2pm
Fridays 7am - 4pm
We provide a range of s See more details
Los Angeles , CA 90028 24.32 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(323) 467-8466 SERVICES Foster Care Youth (Ages 11-19)Phone: 323-467-8466Minor Runaway & Homeless Youth (Ages 12-17)Phone: 323-240-2253Transitional Age Youth (Ages 18-24) Phone: 323-962-0430LA Youth Network (LAYN) provides s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 24.76 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(323) 960-3333 Provides emergency housing for homeless individuals in Los Angeles County, called Interim Housing. The purpose of Interim Housing is to provide safe, stable housing for chronically homeless individuals who are waiting for available long-term housing.
This interim housing program will p See more details
Lancaster, CA 93536 25.16 miles from city center Santa Clarita
800-548-6047 93 bed shelter.
Winter Shelter only.Vans for the Lancaster shelter pick people up at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m. outside Grace Resource Center on Sierra Highway south of Avenue I, and near the Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center at Gingham Avenu See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90073 25.31 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(310) 914-4045 New Directions for Veterans is a nonprofit organization that has helped our nation's heroes successfully address the challenges of life after military service since 1992. Located in two homes in Mar Vista, New Directions Oasis for Veteran Women specializes in serving displaced female veterans and de See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90025 25.53 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(310) 477-9539 Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM, Monday - Friday The Westwood Transitional Village is a 40 unit residential housing facility that provides support services for homeless families. Families can spend up to two years at Westwood while they stabilize and acquire the skills needed for indepen See more details
Altadena , CA 91001 25.75 miles from city center Santa Clarita
3103514631 We serve homeless US Veterans in the Pasadena, Altadena area and SPA 3, drug & Alcohol treatment, PC3 & CHOICE programs, Please call us for a tour of our beautiful mansions. Rodney Brown, 310-351-4631 See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 26.28 miles from city center Santa Clarita
626.277.8135 Back To Life located in NW Pasadena has over 15 years experience working with adults in transition. The comfortable Community Living House is centrally located with easy access to public transportation, provides one meal a day, and a supportive group of peers & colleagues. Contact on-site Manag See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 26.42 miles from city center Santa Clarita
818-571-7265 Services Provided- Transitional Housing- Emergency Housing- Advocacy Groups- Auxiliary Services- Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services- Healthy & Wellness Habits Training- Employment Assistance Services & Job Training- Life Skills See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 27.07 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Santa Monica, CA 90403 27.45 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(310) 452-1223 Pregnant Women's ShelterThe women we serve at Harvest Home are in crisis–they are pregnant, and they are homeless (or soon to be homeless). Often, they are without the support of family or the father of the baby. They are making the courageous choice to parent their child in spite of overwhelm See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 27.70 miles from city center Santa Clarita
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 27.75 miles from city center Santa Clarita
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
Pasadena, CA 91114 27.76 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(626) 421-8182 A Meaningful Goal Housing Shelter helps the homeless to rehabilitate lives and become part of the working society. .Intake. Hr. 6 am to 10 pm. .Cost is $650.00 A month and Deposit is Required.Transitional Independent Living ProgramClients accepted into the transitional progra See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 27.86 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(213) 235-1460 FOR SHELTER(213) 235-1460For Drop-In Services(213) 250-5241Good Shepherd Center for Homeless Women is a transitional housing residence. We Currently has openings and requirements are that you are employed a minimum of 20 hours a week. If interested please fe See more details
Lancaster, CA 93535 27.91 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(661)945-6736 We are an access center for homeless services24 HOUR HOTLINE(661)945-6736Call for bed availability and arrange intake Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 3pm. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 27.94 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213-793-0116 This is a pet friendly shelter for women and children.Casa Azul, is located near Mac Arthur Park.PATH operates this shelter and provides housing and case management.Temporary housing for 28 women and 5 families - as of 11/2019. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 27.95 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213-318-5730 Angel's Flight Youth Shelter is a temporary shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk youth ages 10-17. We provide a safe and healthy residence for the youth, with our primary goal being family reunification. See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 28.02 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 28.06 miles from city center Santa Clarita
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Private apartments with kitchens
See more details
Lancaster, CA 93534 28.36 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(661) 942-0051 Coordinated Entry System A county wide system that directs and connects individuals and familieswho are facing housing crisis to the appropiate service for their unique need.The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless in See more details
Lancaster, CA 93534 28.87 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(661) 942-2758 The Year Round Shelter Program provides transportation for homeless people in Los Angeles County. Transportation is available to designated shelters throughout the County. Single adults and families with children are eligible for service. There are no geographic restrictions.
For most See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90015 29.07 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213) 438-1617 The Salvation Army's Zahn Memorial Center is the only emergency shelter for families in downtown Los Angeles, and provides individuals in crisis with an immediate, safe place to stay and the resources to begin getting their lives back on track. The Zahn program provides 90 days of emergency housing See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 29.21 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(323) 293-9778 HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedOur mission at Friends Helping Friends is to provide safe and comfortable housing to those who are homeless and those at risk of homelessness. We are dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness b See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90012 29.30 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(310) 450-4050 45 bed shelter. The site currently is made up of 5 trailers. 15 beds in each. Trailers with beds are open by key-access 24-7. * We are looking for more information on this shelter. If you know any details please help us by entering information in the comment s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 29.68 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213-629-1227 x305 We offer 180 emergency shelter beds for men and 196 combined transitional rehabilitation beds for men and women.Emergency ServicesWe provide both residential and emergency services to the community, including meals, showers, clothing, academic courses, employment workshops, job sea See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 29.76 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(213) 680-0600 Womens homeless assistance with housing and a day center.
Day Center Hours: Monday-Friday from 6am-4pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 7am-3pm.Provides meals, showers, phone and mail access, laundry, etc etc. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 29.78 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(213) 347-6300 One of the nation's largest provider of continuous emergency shelter services, URM provides comprehensive care for men, women, and children who are experiencing homelessness.
A person's first point of contact with URM is with our Emergency (Guest) Services, where their immediate physical nee See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 29.80 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(310) 450-4050 The People Concern provides integrated services to the most vulnerable and traumatized members of the community who are in need of assistance – individuals who are chronically homeless, dealing with severe mental or physical illness or substance addiction, victims of domestic violence and challenged See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90014 29.82 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213-624-9258 To be the premier provider of life changing services to people experiencing homelessness in Southern California. Provides Addiction Treatment, Emergency Services, and Family Housing.
The Midnight Mission offers a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everyt See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 29.83 miles from city center Santa Clarita
323-761-6415 Ella's Foundation is a non-profit community organization advocating for our community to provide resources and support servies needed to help restore lives
-HPRP Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing referrals
-Utility Bill Assistance
-HOPWA Ren See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 29.83 miles from city center Santa Clarita
231-626-4681 Sheltering the HomelessEmmanuel Baptist Rescue Mission has shower facilities and approximately 50 beds, providing a clean, safe haven for those seeking shelter from the elements and street life of downtown Los Angeles.Provides temporary shelter, hot meals and s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 30.26 miles from city center Santa Clarita
213-744-8186 Hope Harbor is a residential Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Facility addressing substance abuse and mental health issues. This is a nine to eighteen month program where Veterans can utilize up to a 2-year stay.We assist veterans affected by substance abuse and ment See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90033 30.31 miles from city center Santa Clarita
(323) 881-0032 Men's Shelter: Proyecto Pastoral established GHP on December 12, 1988. The shelter opened its doors to address an issue that was most neglected in the community: emergency shelter for the homeless. For more than 20 years we have been providing 90-day temporary shelter and meals to homeless men. The See more details