Welcome to our Romeo, Michigan Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Romeo, MI and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Sterling Heights, MI 48313 13.32 miles from city center Romeo
586-323-1411 Abigayle's Place serves single pregnant women, 18 years of age and older, who are without shelter and support. The expectant mother may enter the program at any time in her pregnancy, and can remain in residence for up to three months post partum with her newborn baby.
Since 1997, See more details
Sterling Heights, MI 48314 13.79 miles from city center Romeo
(586) 323-7066 Our mission is to provide quality housing and support services to homeless women (with or without children) and assist them with becoming self-sufficient.THE AMELIA AGNES TRANSITIONAL HOME FOR WOMEN's mission is to provide quality housing and support services to women and children while See more details
Mount Clemens, MI 48043 15.54 miles from city center Romeo
(586) 477-1855 FYI/TLP is a 24 hour residential program designed to empower young adults to take control of their lives in positive and purposeful ways. If you are unfamiliar with our program, please take a moment to read about the services we offer.Eligibility: Youth ages 16 through 20 who See more details
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 15.90 miles from city center Romeo
5863294046 WE ACCEPT ADULTS OVER AGE OF 18 ONLY FOR LEGAL AND SAFETY REASONS.
Our rotating church shelter operates from Nov thru April. Our phone info message is
586 321-0998 which gives shelter and admittance hours, etc. We do not turn anyone away except for bad behavior See more details
Pontiac, MI 48342 17.90 miles from city center Romeo
(248) 499-7345 HOPE provides safe and judgment-free shelter, innovative programs and public advocacy to end homelessness
HOPE's adult shelter is open from 5 PM until 9 AM providing dinner,
triage healthcare, showers, overnight shelter and access to resources
that can be a pathway out See more details
Pontiac, MI 48342 18.07 miles from city center Romeo
855.435.7424 Closed Dec 21, 2019On any given night, Grace Centers of Hope will accommodate between 150-200 men, women and children. Each year we serve over 127,000 meals and provide over 55,000 nights of stay. Grace Centers of Hope is a hom See more details
Pontiac, MI 48343 18.57 miles from city center Romeo
248.334.1274 HAVEN’s residential program is Oakland County’s only 24-hour emergency shelter exclusively for domestic violence and sexual assault victims and their children.If you need a place to go, call our Crisis and Support Line at 248-334-1274.Every victim is asked to go through a See more details
Roseville, MI 48066 19.60 miles from city center Romeo
Emergency ShelterMCREST provides year round safe emergency shelter for homeless individuals and families for up to 90 days in congregations across Macomb County. The congregations provide meals, shower facilities, transportation and, when able, laundry s See more details
Roseville, MI 48066 22.59 miles from city center Romeo
2482240824 We are a 12-18 month Christian residential discipleship program for men battling substance abuse and other life struggling issues. NOT A REHAB. Required daily Bible classes; structure; discipline; Biblical counseling, etc. 12 months of study; 6 months of transitioning.
For further in See more details
Berkley, MI 48072 22.81 miles from city center Romeo
248-850-3219 The South Oakland Citizens office at 2855 Wiltshire Berkley, MI. 480752, is open on Tuesdays 10 - 3, for showers, food, clothing referrals etc. Our services include:Basic NeedsFood, shelter, clothes, showers, laundry, computer and telephone accessHealth and wholeness
See more details
Warren, MI 48091 23.00 miles from city center Romeo
(586) 754-7400 Macomb's Answer to Temporary Shelter (MATTS)The Salvation Army MATTS is a goal based shelter with an average stay of 90 days. We provide housing, meals, clothing, and extensive case management.Shelter for Men, Women, ChildrenPriority for people with Macomb County I.D.'s See more details
Eastpointe, MI 48021 23.07 miles from city center Romeo
(586)217-5052 New Breed Community Development Corporation's M25 Mobile Food Pantry gives out free bulk food items every week on Thursdays at 2pm. NBCDC's M25 Mobile Food Pantry services low to moderate income households throughout the Metro Detroit area. The bulk food items consist of produce, frozen food, bread See more details
Royal Oak, MI 48061 23.39 miles from city center Romeo
800-231-1127 The Sanctuary is a free and safe 24-hour shelter that provides 3-week residential counseling to runaways and youths in crisis between the ages of 10-17, with the goal of reuniting youths with their families. For information on how to be accepted into the program, call our 24-hour Crisis and Resourc See more details
Lathrup Village, MI 48073 23.46 miles from city center Romeo
(248) 809-3773 SOS’s Emergency Shelter Program for women, men, and children.While SOS recognizes that emergency shelter is not a permanent solution to homelessness, we believe providing emergency shelter services is a critical part of the process. With over 3,000 individuals homeless in Oakland County on a See more details
Lapeer, MI 48446 24.02 miles from city center Romeo
8104419990 We provide emergency overnight shelter to individuals and families for up tp 30 days. Check- in is between 5 and 6 pm and check out is 8 am the next morning. See more details
Eastpointe, MI 48021 24.17 miles from city center Romeo
586-445-0440 We are a residential program for pregnant teens ages 13-19. Upon entering the program the teens must be pregnant but, are encouraged to stay in the program for a year postpartum. We offer support to teen moms during their transition into motherhood. We focus on their interpersonal life skills, their See more details
Saint Louis, MO 63104 25.90 miles from city center Romeo
(314) 669-4980 Provides supportive transitional housing. Not a shelter.
We are dedicated to providing supportive housing to help end homelessness. We do not provide temporary shelter, but partner with other organizations in the area providing these services. Potential residents complete an applica See more details
Detroit, MI 48235 27.54 miles from city center Romeo
(313)828-2202 emergency shelter, transitional housing, independent / supportive housing, men and women facilities, job assistance, domestic training, substance abuse prevention, case management, application/intake process,counseling.TPHM is a 501(c)3 non-profit community development corporation (CDC) See more details