Welcome to our Racine, Wisconsin Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Racine, WI and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Racine, WI 53403 262-637-9559 The Youth Shelter program provides food, clothing, shelter, and case management services to runaway, homeless, neglected and abused, and trafficked youth age 10 through 17.A runaway teen makes an easy target for fraud, robbery, or exploitation through human trafficking. Many become involved wi See more details
Racine, WI 53403 262-633-3274 The Womenâ€™s Resource Center offers safe secure shelter in a turn of the century home in downtown Racine. Safe shelter is also available on the west end of the county through a collaborative effort with TLC Burlington. Male victims or victims with extenuating circumstances are offered m See more details
Racine, WI 53403 262-633-3235 HALO is located in the heart of Racine, Wisconsin, at 2000 DeKoven Avenue. Our emergency facilities are open 24/7/365. Our facilities are housed in a converted, 22,000 square foot warehouse, part of which is used by the Racine Food Bank. HALO's 120-bed shelter includes two se See more details
Kenosha, WI 53143 9.28 miles from city center Racine
(262) 658-1713 The mission of the Shalom Center is to serve the community by providing emergency food, shelter, and support in ways that meet immediate needs and respect human dignity.Individuals in Need of Nightly Shelter (INNS)The INNS Program provides temporary emergency nightly shelter for ho See more details
Union Grove, WI 53182 14.03 miles from city center Racine
(262) 878-9151 VPSC is a 30 bed transitional living facility for homeless veterans with full wrap-around programming and services.
All veterans who live in CVI residential facilities enjoy a wide breadth of support services: See more details
Zion, IL 60099 18.11 miles from city center Racine
(847) 731-7165 24 HOUR TOLL FREE HOTLINE – 1-800-600-SAFEOur Emergency Hotline is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.We provide services to men, women, children, the elderly, LGBT community members, and teens. A Safe Place provides emergency shelter, transitional housing, scatter See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53204 20.75 miles from city center Racine
414-645-2122 Hope House of Milwaukee is an emergency shelter for single men over 18 and transitional housing for single women and families.Hope House remains OPEN, providing food and shelter to Milwaukee's homeless population during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our brave House Managers See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53233 22.74 miles from city center Racine
414-344-2211 Safe Harbor (for men)The men's programs at the Milwaukee Rescue Mission give our guests the strength and support to transform their lives. Our educational and vocational counseling, addiction recovery programs, biblical instruction, and life-skills training give them a ticket off the streets.< See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53202 22.74 miles from city center Racine
414-344-2211 Milwaukee Rescue Mission Program for women and children.Joy House is our family shelter, offering a range of short- and long-term solutions, with the goal of helping families become self-sufficient and stable. Hot meals provided along with other types of help. See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 24.12 miles from city center Racine
(847) 662-1340 Family Housing ProgramThe COOL Family/Transitional Housing Program has been in operation since 1988. This program provides services and programs including life skills training along with rent and utilities paid homes for homeless families, many of whom are struggling single parents. COOL See more details
milwaukee , WI 53212 24.48 miles from city center Racine
414 587-1773 We are a church/shelter which trains men,women, and families to walk in Gods word, to be doers 0f his holy word.we provide shelter,food,clothing,and most important of all the word of GOD. YOU WILL BE TRAINED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE, YOU WILL PREACH THE Gospel AND GIVE SERMONS AND Bible STUDIES. WE DO A See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 24.69 miles from city center Racine
(847) 689-4357 Come to our Resource Center at 1800 Grand Avenue between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday to complete an intake and start to get helpEmergency Overnight ShelterPADS is the only non-restrictive overnight emergency See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53210 24.86 miles from city center Racine
414-213-0454 Aline's Room and Board offers short-term,long-term and Respite care. Aline's Room and Board is aimed at providing safety and stability for individuals experiencing mental health issues and homlessness.Aline's Room and Board also offers emergency shelter needs.(please call for availability) See more details
Waukegan, IL 6008 25.32 miles from city center Racine
(847) 782-8630 When you need help, reach out to our Clearinghouse / Help CenterWe are open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Voicemail is available after-hours or when volunteers are serving others.Our phone volunteers will talk with you about the nature of your need See more details
Waukegan, IL 60085 26.18 miles from city center Racine
847-623-2136 We provide transitional housing for men and women who are physically able to take care of themselves receiving a pension or on disability (SSI). We have 25 beds, food and phone are also included. We use a sliding scale for rent starting at $500.00 a month and lower based on amount of income. We are See more details
Milwaukee, WI 53222 27.17 miles from city center Racine
414-759-4575 ServicesAffordable Housingď»żPort of Missions strives to be the central intake point for anyone in Milwaukee metropolitan area who is experiencing a housing crisis. Today, every county or region has an agency that has been assigned this role. We provide a centralized approach See more details