Pescadero Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Pescadero, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Pescadero, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Pescadero, CA 94060 650-879-1691 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Community Resource Center Puente's social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help.
Puente itself provides mental health counseling and support to dozens of families and individuals, including th See more details
Redwood City, CA 94061 17.36 miles from city center Pescadero
650-364-8264 Interim shelter and services for 9 families.LifeMoves programs are free of charge for the people we serve and our team provides far more than temporary shelter. In exchange, mandatory and full engagement in our programming is required by all participants. Hard work and accountability are See more details
Palo Alto, CA 94301 17.53 miles from city center Pescadero
(650) 853-8672 ServicesThe Opportunity Centerís Bredt Family Center for women, children and families is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.The Opportunity Service Center for individuals is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.The service centers are man See more details
El Granada, CA 94018 17.75 miles from city center Pescadero
(650) 726-9071 Our client base comprises about 15% of the population of the mid-coast and includes: the working poor, the homeless, seniors living below the poverty level, the disabled, and families and/or individuals in crisis.We serve people of all ages, from infants to senior citizens.Employed clien See more details
Palo Alto, CA 94301 17.87 miles from city center Pescadero
(650) 299-8700 The Opportunity Center of the Mid peninsula, is an affordable apartment complex and service center for homeless and extremely low income families and individuals.
The Opportunity Center includes 88 affordable apartm See more details
Menlo Park, CA 94065 19.21 miles from city center Pescadero
650-325-8719 Shelter Network is committed to providing housing and support services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to re-establish self-sufficiency and to return to permanent homes of their own.
To be eligible for one of Shelter Network's programs, a family or indi See more details
Mountain View, CA 94041 19.28 miles from city center Pescadero
(650)685-5880 Interim housing and services for single men and women. Graduate House provides Permanent Supportive Housing for formerly homeless individuals. The program has the capacity to house up to 8 men and women. For more information contact InnVision Property Management See more details
East Palo Alto, CA 94303 20.21 miles from city center Pescadero
650-330-7432 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact El Concillo's social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help. See more details
East Palo Alto, CA 94303 20.24 miles from city center Pescadero
650.330.8000 We are an ADULT ONLY shelter. In order to stay at the WeHOPE shelter you must obtain a referral from a San Mateo County Core Agency or a Santa Clara County EAN. Door open at 4:30PM and all clients leave the following morning by 8AM. We serve a hot dinner and a continental breakfast 7 days a week. See more details
San Mateo, CA 94401 22.30 miles from city center Pescadero
(650) 340-8814 Interim shelter and services for 39 families.
Case Management: Our trained Case Managers support clients' unique needs, helping them manage budgets, connect with resources, and make active progress toward regaining permanent housing.
Housing an See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 22.35 miles from city center Pescadero
6506855880 Shelter Network is committed to providing housing and support services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to re-establish self-sufficiency and to return to permanent homes of their own. See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 23.35 miles from city center Pescadero
650-652-1103 HOME & HOPE serves homeless families in San Mateo County.
To provide a safe haven for homeless families while helping them to regain long term self sufficiency and
To raise community consciousness on the issue of homelessness by actively engaging vol See more details
South San Francisco, CA 94080 26.60 miles from city center Pescadero
650-873-4921 Hours: Daily 5:30 p.m - 7 a.m.The Shelter offers emergency and short-term housing options in a 90-bed and 10-cot shelter: safety, warmth, sustenance, and healthcare are the essentials we start with to help the homeless become self-sufficient. Comprehensive, personalized case m See more details
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 26.80 miles from city center Pescadero
831-458-6020 Homeless Services Center provides a pathway to housing for individuals and families living in Santa Cruz County. Homeless Services. Mission Statement: "The Homeless Services Center is dedicated to the coordinated provision of services for homeless persons. The goal of the Homeless Servic See more details
Pacifica, CA 94044 26.97 miles from city center Pescadero
650-738-7385 Office Hours:Mon:8:30 am - 5:30 pmTue:8:30 am - 5:30 pmWed:8:30 am - 7:30 pmThu:8:30 am - 5:30 pmFri:8:30 am - 1:30 pmClosed 12:30-1:30 pm Mon-ThShelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Pacfica Resour See more details
Newark, CA 94560 27.17 miles from city center Pescadero
(510) 792-4357 Emergency shelter for individuals and families. Maximum stay is two weeks for individuals, three weeks for families. Drug and alcohol programs available. Four centers located in Newark, Fremont, Union City, and Hayward. No fee except for drug diversion or DUI programs. Call 24-hour phone line, See more details
Hayward, CA 94544 31.70 miles from city center Pescadero
(510) 224-4647 Images On The Rise has been serving the homeless people of the community since 1992. We provide housing for men, women and women with children. Job training in housing management, construction, real estate and sales and marketing.
We also work with parolees, those with HIV/AIDS, ment See more details