Palmdale Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Palmdale, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Palmdale, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Lancaster, CA 93535 6.50 miles from city center Palmdale
(661)945-6736 We are an access center for homeless services24 HOUR HOTLINE(661)945-6736Call for bed availability and arrange intake Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 3pm. See more details
Lancaster, CA 93534 8.48 miles from city center Palmdale
(661) 942-0051 Coordinated Entry System A county wide system that directs and connects individuals and familieswho are facing housing crisis to the appropiate service for their unique need.The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless in See more details
Lancaster, CA 93534 8.68 miles from city center Palmdale
(661) 942-2758 The Year Round Shelter Program provides transportation for homeless people in Los Angeles County. Transportation is available to designated shelters throughout the County. Single adults and families with children are eligible for service. There are no geographic restrictions.
For most See more details
Lancaster, CA 93536 11.41 miles from city center Palmdale
800-548-6047 93 bed shelter.
Winter Shelter only.Vans for the Lancaster shelter pick people up at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m. outside Grace Resource Center on Sierra Highway south of Avenue I, and near the Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center at Gingham Avenu See more details
Canyon Country, CA 91351 23.23 miles from city center Palmdale
661-251-2867 We are a 365 day a year shelter program. With the help from community faith organizations and hundreds of volunteers, Family Promise of SCV provides children and their families, shelter, meals, and supportive services to help them regain self-reliance. See more details
Altadena , CA 91001 26.35 miles from city center Palmdale
3103514631 We serve homeless US Veterans in the Pasadena, Altadena area and SPA 3, drug & Alcohol treatment, PC3 & CHOICE programs, Please call us for a tour of our beautiful mansions. Rodney Brown, 310-351-4631 See more details
Sylmar, CA 91342 26.59 miles from city center Palmdale
(818) 941-2345 Coordinated Entry SystemThe Coordinated Entry System aligns the Adult, Family, and Youth Systems into a seamless, collaborative, county-wide platform for housing and service delivery to homeless households. Community House Sylmar uses th See more details
Sun Valley, CA 91352 29.32 miles from city center Palmdale
818.392.0020 Our Mission is to attract people and resources to assist in the effort of meeting the needs of every hungry and homeless man, woman and child in the greater Los Angeles area. Through strategic partnerships and services, we empower our clients with the faith, knowledge, resources and skills to lead a See more details
North Hollywood, CA 91601 30.20 miles from city center Palmdale
(818) 982-4091 Affordable, Temporary, Supportive Housing, Low Income Housing
The residents served in our shelters and apartments represent a broad spectrum of income, geographic and ethnic diversity.
LAFH serves homeless and low-income families with children and single adults who arrive at the agen See more details
North Hills, CA 91343 31.03 miles from city center Palmdale
(818) 331-4447 Independent, Transitional, residential living program A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services opened its doors in 2012 and has continued to grow. A Better Living works tirelessly to end homelessness by helping men and women identify their obstacles by impl See more details