Welcome to our Orange, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Orange, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Orange, CA 92856 714-538-4860 Casa Teresa provides a loving and supportive family home to pregnant
women and their babies facing difficult circumstances, giving them a
future and a hope. With a trusted and compassionate team of
professionals and a proven Residential Program, our mothers learn
lifelong skills to redirect See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 3.05 miles from city center Orange
(714) 833-5333 Grandma's House of Hope consists of a wide variety of programs and services to under-served and underprivileged women and children in Orange County and its surrounding areas. Grandma's House of Hope offers services for uniquely challenged women, suc See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92706 3.80 miles from city center Orange
714-542-3577 How to apply
WISEPlace conducts open interviews every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 am. Appointments are not needed during this time. For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of our team members.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 4.17 miles from city center Orange
714-542-9576 Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Hospitality House provides homeless single adult males with a clean, safe place to stay. Food, clothing, and counseling services are provided free of charge to those that are in need, as well as work search and integrated employment program See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92702 4.45 miles from city center Orange
714-836-7188 All Mercy House programs are drug and alcohol free, and residents must be employed, employable, or going to school. Transitional housing is available for 6-24 months.
At Regina House, families are housed together. Shelter provided for 7 mothers and their children. See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 4.59 miles from city center Orange
(714) 835-6304 We serve about 2100 hot meals each week, and we provide food to other soup kitchens through Isaiah House. We provide hospitality to homeless women and children when the Armory is closed. Volunteers are welcome Sunday mornings and every day at 4:30PM. Call us to see if you're needed: sometimes we hav See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 5.12 miles from city center Orange
(714) 247-4300 The Orange County Rescue Mission serves the homeless by providing services such as residential housing for up to two years, medical and dental care, meals, job training, case management, substance abuse treatment, parent training, anger management training, mental health care assessment and treatmen See more details
Anaheim, CA 92805 5.21 miles from city center Orange
(714) 680-3691 Pathways of Hope is committed to rebuilding lives of the hungry and homeless in Orange County through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Engagement.
Via Esperanza, located in Anaheim, is an immediate response shelter for homeless families.
Placentia, CA 92870 5.73 miles from city center Orange
(714) 993-5774 H.I.S. House provides transitional shelter to families, single adults, and couples who are homeless but have the motivation and capability, with our assistance, to regain self-sufficiency. Residents plan to stay 120 to 180 days while they develop a source of permanent income and save money for housi See more details
Garden Grove, CA 92842 6.57 miles from city center Orange
(714)554_0357 Transitional shelter for families. Provides a rent free shelter, as well as food and supplies, for homeless families with children. In return, each family is required to save 80% of their income after necessary expenses, enabling families to build savings and learn life skills. The average stay at T See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 7.03 miles from city center Orange
877-531-5522 Emergency Shelter WTLC is the largest emergency shelter program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking . We welcome survivors of any gender and those with a history of substance abuse and mental illness. 96% of our shelt See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 7.11 miles from city center Orange
714.525.5525 Serving hot meals every Wednesday, 6 - 6:30 PM.
1st Wed of the month, free clothes and hygiene kits and more.
Part of the Hot Meals Ministry serving Fullerton/Brea/Placentia: a
coalition of churches that provide nutritious meals every day of the
week for those who need it. See more details
Irvine, CA 92606 7.63 miles from city center Orange
(800) 835-0568 New Horizons Shelters provides Apartment Living shared rooms for persons who are independent.New Horizons Shelters work with over 1200 privately owned sections providing occupational training to restore the dignity of people.New Horizons Shelters provides social services, case management and intake See more details
Irvine, CA 92620 8.30 miles from city center Orange
(949) 737-5242 Services:
EMERGENCY SHELTER to escape a dangerous situation and heal from trauma
- 24-hour hotline
- Family shelter
Primary languages: English and Spanish Translation services available for other languages.
Stanton, CA 90680 9.37 miles from city center Orange
(714) 507-2459 All Housing Services begin with an in-take interview at our Housing Office in Stanton, CA. To begin, visit us during walk in hours Monday to Friday, 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Midway City, CA 92655 9.87 miles from city center Orange
(714) 897-3221 Transitional Housing AFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Costa Mesa, CA 92627 12.23 miles from city center Orange
(949) 631-7213 Orange Coast Interfaith Shelter (OCIS) is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that offers multifaceted transitional housing program which addresses the needs of families from shelter to counseling.
Transitional housing is offered in two phases, lasting from 6-9 months (phase 1) and 12-18 See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 13.47 miles from city center Orange
714 907 7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 13.61 miles from city center Orange
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 13.72 miles from city center Orange
657-215-0853 As our application process is entirely on-online we are literally open 24/7.
Off the Streets Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity (Tax ID 46-4900223) that helps eligible homeless individuals and families in Orange County and Riverside County Califo See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 13.84 miles from city center Orange
714-794-5149 -Must be a high school student in HBUHSD
-No drugs, alcohol, criminal record.
Robyne’s Nest provides support to homeless, unaccompanied and at-risk students of our local Huntington Beach high schools to encourage high school graduation and further education. Students are referred to Roby See more details
Corona, CA 92882 15.66 miles from city center Orange
(951) 737-3504 The Corona-Norco Settlement House, A United Way Agency, is a non-profit charitable organization that provides for the temporary emergency needs of the low-income families and individuals in the communities of Corona and Norco.
Corona, CA 92880 16.15 miles from city center Orange
(951) 493-2091 Transitional shelter. shelter for single women, single moms & dads, married couples with children (proof of marriage required). Photo ID required for adults and birth certificate
Stay up to 24 mos. Must be interviewed and accepted. A 1-2 week process. NOT Substance abuse rehab al See more details
Laguna Beach, CA 92651 16.45 miles from city center Orange
(949) 494-6928 Emergency Shelter Hours of Operation: 5:00 PM - 10:00 AM every day The emergency shelter's policy is to give a preference to individuals with ties to Laguna Beach. Others will enter a lottery system.
Bellflower, CA 90706 17.92 miles from city center Orange
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Pomona, CA 91767 19.95 miles from city center Orange
(909) 593-4796 Volunteers of America Homeless Outreach
Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisi See more details
Downey, CA 90242 20.18 miles from city center Orange
562 900 8664 Share housing share a room all utilities included WiFi cable ready fully furnished heating/ac central air* women only). See more details
Long Beach, CA 90805 20.54 miles from city center Orange
5623131257o We provide shelter to woman and men. Open from in by 7pm and out by 7am. We will provide our guest with free finger foods,beds,and a small bag of toiletries,clothes,shoes and whatever we have at that time. We are looking forward to sharing our blessing. See more details
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 20.63 miles from city center Orange
(949) 361-3775 Counseling & Resource Center
For individual and group counseling for women, men and children
Legal services provided including Temporary Restraining Orders.
Eligibility: Anyone affected by domestic violence (men, women, children, teens, the elderly, LGBT)
Long Beach, CA 90813 20.66 miles from city center Orange
(562) 591-1351 The program provides shelter for families, older adults and people who have a physical disability who are in Long Beach or in the surrounding cities. The shelter cannot accommodate people who have severe chronic emotional or mental problems or people who have chronic alcohol/drug abuse problems. Pre See more details
Long Beach, CA 90803 20.76 miles from city center Orange
(562) 570-4900 Lydia House - Services for Women and Children.
Our 50 bed Lydia House provides solace and hope in the face of abuse, addiction, financial hardship and abandonment. Lydia House also assists many in finding more acute care facilities, while striving to move all guests into semi-permanent ho See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 21.67 miles from city center Orange
(562) 733-1147 Provides a variety of support services for homeless and low-income families in Los Angeles County. Services are targeted, but not restricted, to families with children age 18 and younger. Services include case management, housing services and technical assistance. Geographic restrictions apply for s See more details
Upland, CA 91786 22.09 miles from city center Orange
(909) 920-0453 The program provides transitional shelter for single and two-parent families with children. Children 18 years and younger are accepted. The program also serves individuals and pregnant women who have other children. It is not an emergency shelter. The program can accommodate people with disabilities See more details
COMPTON, CA 90221 22.48 miles from city center Orange
310-735-6356 Our mission is to assist men and women who have become victims of society, and provide emergency assistance through our transitional housing. We offer emotional support, self-sufficiency.Through community partnership, we will provide services to our clients, we understand that this is limitless proc See more details
COMPTON , CA 90221 22.58 miles from city center Orange
310-631-9516 T.E.A.M. HOUSING is a privately owned organization that has been providing affordable housing and support for the homeless in Southern California since 1997. See more details
Compton, CA 90221 22.59 miles from city center Orange
323-577-5941 Transitional Living Shelters.
- Transitional Housing for Women and Children (6 mos. To 1 yr.) prepare for Permanent Housing
- Emergency Shelter for Homeless Families (3 mos. To 6mos )
- In-Take, Assessment & Case Management
El Monte, CA 91731 22.67 miles from city center Orange
(626) 442-4357 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 23.20 miles from city center Orange
(949) 248-8300 Transitional housing for women and children.
Kathy's House has been in existence for over 16 years and has helped over 500 families get a fresh start in life and heal from the hurts of violence and alcohol or drug abuse. It is not a detox for recovering addictions. It is a long term pr See more details
Compton, CA 90220 23.38 miles from city center Orange
(310) 605-5527 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Bell, CA 90201 23.42 miles from city center Orange
323-263-1206 one of the largest homeless shelters in the nation- Operates a comprehensive program that offers transitional care for up to 350 homeless men and women. The goal of Bell Shelter is to meet the needs of the homeless population by addressing the reasons why people become homeless and assisting them in See more details
Lynwood, CA 90262 24.31 miles from city center Orange
(323) 242-5000 The Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS) is a coordinated, regionally-based and community driven system implemented in Service Planning Area (SPA) 6 of South Los Angeles by the Weingart Center for the Homeless. The HFSS utilizes an integrated network of providers, including SHIELDS, to prov See more details
Duarte, CA 91010 24.53 miles from city center Orange
(626) 240-4550 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Huntington Park, CA 90255 25.26 miles from city center Orange
(323) 388-7324 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90033 28.00 miles from city center Orange
(323) 881-0032 Men's Shelter: Proyecto Pastoral established GHP on December 12, 1988. The shelter opened its doors to address an issue that was most neglected in the community: emergency shelter for the homeless. For more than 20 years we have been providing 90-day temporary shelter and meals to homeless men. The See more details
San Clemente, CA 92673 28.90 miles from city center Orange
9494928477 Gilchrist House, owned and operated by Family Assistance Ministries (FAM), is a transitional shelter for single women and women with children under 10 years of age. Residents may stay at the shelter for up to a year as they progress through the program. Residents must be clean and sober and must be See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 29.45 miles from city center Orange
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 29.48 miles from city center Orange
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Pasadena, CA 91101 29.86 miles from city center Orange
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 30.03 miles from city center Orange
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 30.54 miles from city center Orange
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 31.30 miles from city center Orange
818-571-7265 Services Provided - Transitional Housing - Emergency Housing - Advocacy Groups - Auxiliary Services - Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services - Healthy & Wellness Habits Training - Employment Assistance Services & Job Training - Life Skills See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 31.40 miles from city center Orange
626.277.8135 Back To Life located in NW Pasadena has over 15 years experience working with adults in transition. The comfortable Community Living House is centrally located with easy access to public transportation, provides one meal a day, and a supportive group of peers & colleagues. Contact on-site Manager f See more details