Welcome to our Novato, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Novato, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
San Rafael, CA 95401 8.62 miles from city center Novato
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 9.67 miles from city center Novato
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 14.90 miles from city center Novato
(800) 799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 15.31 miles from city center Novato
(510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 16.14 miles from city center Novato
(510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 16.55 miles from city center Novato
(707) 765-6530 The Emergency Shelter at the Mary Isaak Center is an adults-only
temporary shelter. Services are available onsite at the shelter to
support you in finding affordable and safe housing in the community. The
MIC Shelter is open 24-hours a day.
There is no requirement to test negative f See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 16.76 miles from city center Novato
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Napa, CA 94559 20.35 miles from city center Novato
(707) 259-8133 Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided. See more details
Berkeley, CA 94710 20.41 miles from city center Novato
510-525-4469 50 beds shelter for single adults. Hours: Arrie at 5pm. Residents leave by 9:00am mon- fri and can return at 5pm. Saturday and Sundays residents may stay on site. See more details
Berkeley, CA 94702 21.90 miles from city center Novato
510-548-2884 Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM Breakfast 9AM - 10AM Lunch 12PM - 1PM We are a non-profit program addressing the needs of homeless and low-income women and children to ensure that they have a safe daytime refuge where they receiv See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 22.58 miles from city center Novato
(415) 474-4621 Thank you for your interest in our short-term Residential Shelter Program. Please note that Raphael House is not an emergency shelter. If you are a family with children under the age of 18 or a women in the last trimester of pregnancy and are in need of shelter or are interested in learning more abo See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 22.63 miles from city center Novato
510-649-4980 Shelter open from 5 pm – 7 am daily.Shelter reservation line: 1-866-960-2132.Shelter reservation line open from Monday-Friday at 12 noon and 7 pm, and on Sat & Sun at 2 pm.Homeless Drop In CenterInformation & referral, health care enrollments, case management, l See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 22.65 miles from city center Novato
(415) 487-3300 Provides safe, 24-hour access to shelter for unhoused adults in San Francisco. Next Door Shelter has 334 beds with separate sections for men and women. Residents receive two meals daily. They can also access case management and mental health services through EC See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 22.96 miles from city center Novato
(415) 923-9846 Property Management Homeless ServicesThe Housing Services Staff are enthusiastic about helping clients retain and maintain their housing through rental payment and money management services. The Housing Services Department: Builds rapp See more details
San Francisco, CA 94117 22.99 miles from city center Novato
(800) 669-6196 Shelter Runaway Youth.Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Each year, Diamond Youth Shelter provides shelter to approximately 100 homeless underage children and runaway teens. See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 23.04 miles from city center Novato
415-749-2968 40 bed young adult shelter for 18-24yr old homeless.
120 nights max/yr. residents have access to laundry, tv, internet, 3 meals/day, 9:45pm curfew. must be out between 8:30am-noon and 1pm-5pm on weekdays unless working full time or have bed rest note.
1 bag lunch/day is available for homeless 1 See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 23.11 miles from city center Novato
(415) 852-5300 Homeless Services.Community Housing Partnershipâ€™s mission is to help homeless people secure housing and become self-sufficient.PurposeCommunity Housing Partnership is an outcome focused nonprofit that fulfills its mission by developing and managing high quality suppor See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 23.21 miles from city center Novato
(510) 649-4965 Homeless Services hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00
a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Entry to homeless services
are at 1901 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA 94703Our daily free
community meal also moved to a new location. Our meal is now served at
Lutheran See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 23.22 miles from city center Novato
(415) 644-0504 Drop In Services at 37 Grove Street San Francisco, CA 94102Tuesdays 9 am to 12 pm Friday 1 pm to 4 pm Family Resource Center & Central City Access Point Diaper Bank Toiletries Mail Pick U See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 23.28 miles from city center Novato
(415) 861-8688 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. Provides a 9 to 12 month drug recovery program. In San Francisco, CityTeam Ministries is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam San Francisco has a wonderful, cari See more details
San Francisco, CA 23.39 miles from city center Novato
(415) 255-0165 Our 23 bed emergency shelter offers those fleeing from violence or other forms of domestic abuse a safe, temporary haven for up to 12 weeks.In addition to providing food and shelter, Rosalie House provides residents with other means of support. These services include:Safety Planning See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 23.41 miles from city center Novato
415) 487-3300 Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco (ECS) helps homeless and very low-income people every day and every night obtain the housing, jobs, shelter, and essential services each person needs to prevent and end homelessness.Episcopal Community Services operates shelters for homeless See more details
San Francisco, CA 94107 23.59 miles from city center Novato
(415) 597-7960 5:00PM - 1:00AM, every day. Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in person at one of these sites.90-day reservations are made through the 311 Shelter Reservation Waitli See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 23.86 miles from city center Novato
(415) 503-0500 Women's Shelter.24 Hour Crisis Line: 1.877.503.1850Text Line: 415-200-3575Drop In CenterLa Casa de las Madres' Drop In Center embodies our commitment to providing a comprehensive continuum of care for victims and survivors o See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 23.93 miles from city center Novato
(415) 864-1515 Baker Places, Inc. is committed to providing a comprehensive array of high quality services to adults with mental health, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS related issues.Transitional Residential TreatmentThese services provide up to 90 day See more details
Emeryville, CA 94608 23.96 miles from city center Novato
(800) 686-9036 Are you a veteran experiencing homelessness? Here's how to contact us for more information about our emergency shelter and transitional housing programs: Call us at (800) 686-9036 or (510) 287-8465. Stop by our main office at 3850 San Pablo Ave., Suite See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 24.12 miles from city center Novato
(415) 869-7977 Hours: Monday â€“ Friday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon and 2:00 â€“ 7:00PM (open until 8:00 PM on Thursdays)Saturday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon.Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in p See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 24.40 miles from city center Novato
(707) 573-6955 Emergency shelters, residential and other services for adults with mental illness. Opportunity House is a temporary shelter for homeless men and women, specifically those who are seriously mentally ill and homeless or at risk of homelessness. Located in a large See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 24.50 miles from city center Novato
(415) 550-4478 10 family homeless shelter. For Families only. No longer a men's shelter.The St. Josephâ€™s Family Center program provides families emergency shelter, three meals daily, on-site case management, counseling and crisis intervention. In addition, St. Josephâ€™s offers money management and j See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 24.56 miles from city center Novato
(707) 546-7907 ARE YOU CURRENTLY HOMELESS or do you need HELP?Please contact Coordinated Entry between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at:(866) 542-5480 or email CE@srcharities.orgInterFaith Shelter Network provides housing and a hand up for homeless men, women and c See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 24.66 miles from city center Novato
510-536-7233 Emergency Shelter is the agency’s primary program. A Safe Place provides a confidential shelter program for victims of dv is located in a confidential location. Residents stay a maximum 90 days. Emergency shelter is provided via a residential shelter an motel program. Support services include case m See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95402 25.22 miles from city center Novato
415-717-2799 Meema's House is...
A Faith-based home established to support pregnant and parenting teens and empower them to either keep or place their babies in loving families. During their stay, young mothers are taught the practical life skills that enable them to be nurturing mothers and productive members See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 25.35 miles from city center Novato
707.542.4817 The Rescue Mission (Men's Shelter)
provides the basics of food, clothing, shelter, showers and shaves to homeless men.
For Men: We offer shelter at 101 6th St. (the corner of 6th and Wilson). Please call 707.542.4817 for more information.
For Women and W See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 25.42 miles from city center Novato
(707) 525-0226 This is a first point of contact if you are homeless or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. The center provides resources, counseling, intake for shelters, and other services for those in need. It also has showers, laundry, telephone, and mail services for your use.Homeless Services Cent See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95401 25.44 miles from city center Novato
707-542-5426 Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES)Provides a coordinated Entry System for Sonoma CountyTuesdays, Wednesdays 1pm-3pm (excepts holidays) See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 25.60 miles from city center Novato
(707) 569-0615 For single women & mothers with children. Call after 4pm. Voicemail M-F 9am-4pm. Se habla español. Sloan House is a 22 bed shelter that offers temporary housing and supportive services for women and their children. The shelter can serve women with up to two See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 25.67 miles from city center Novato
(510) 452-3758 In Oakland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Oakland Peniel Mission began in 1897, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam Oakland also has a wonderful, caring medical staff that provides medical attention for t See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95404 25.98 miles from city center Novato
707-579-0138 Who we serve: Women and children of all ages, races, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds experience homelessness for a multitude of reasons. Many of the women we serve have fled domestic violence, resulting in a loss of income or economic support. Substance abuse See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 26.03 miles from city center Novato
(415) 751-7110 Women Shelter. Our direct services include our nationally recognized shelter
program, language advocacy program, crisis line, case management,
and programs in support of underserved communities such as queer
Asian survivors and trafficked survivors. Asian Women's Shelter (AWS) was fou See more details
San Francisco, CA 94124 26.48 miles from city center Novato
642-0234 Emergency ShelterDuring the regular season, we operate an emergency shelter site to sleep homeless men, women and families at the Providence Baptist Church (PBC). This site houses up to 125 homeless clients nightly. We operate also at the First Friendship Institutional Baptist Church (FFIBC), See more details
San Francisco, CA 94134 27.22 miles from city center Novato
415-722-9517 Holy Ghost Service Center is a drop in center for people to get a shower, have something to eat. Hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10am -2pm, 5pm - 9pm.
Holy Ghost Service Center also offers beds for men who have become displace. First come first serve.
See more details
Daly City, CA 94025 27.32 miles from city center Novato
650-991-8007 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Daly City Community Service Center social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help. See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 28.02 miles from city center Novato
(707) 544-3299 When fully-operational the Dream Center will include 63 units of housing for these 18-24 year olds, along with counseling and job training, both for the residents and another 1000 young people using SAY's effective counseling and job training services. And, with a $1 million operating grant from the See more details
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 28.24 miles from city center Novato
(707) 573-0490 Christian Women's Shelter. Varied stay length with stipulations.Provides a Christian-based ministry facility housing up to 18 single women and three women with children for 30 days. Offers open year round, 24 hours per day with no waiting list and a Zero tolerance of drugs, al See more details
Oakland, CA 94601 29.48 miles from city center Novato
510-534-6030 Emergency Shelter
Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9 am - 6 pm.
Shelter for families. 7 bed shelter for women with children, age 12 and under (first priority), pregnant women (second priority), and women (if space is available). Length of stay is 28 days. Offers parenting classe See more details