Welcome to our Newnan, Georgia Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Newnan, GA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Carrollton, GA 30117 20.87 miles from city center Newnan
(770) 834-4007 Unlike traditional homeless shelters and services, HOPE is a place Men can call home, live with dignity, have access to support services, and focus on rebuilding their lives and returning to independent living. HOPE serves the west Georgia area and is loc See more details
College Park, GA 30213 22.67 miles from city center Newnan
6786046422 My Brother's House provides outreach and recruitment to engage youth using harm reduction and trauma informed approaches and provide safe temporary shelter and living accommodations and other services for up to 21 days. The youth we serve are males between age 10-17 in the Atlanta Metrop See more details
Atlanta, GA 30349 23.84 miles from city center Newnan
404-559-9297 Kings Manor (Basic Center)The purpose of this Basic Center project is to increase the safety, well-being and self-sufficiency of runaway, homeless and street youth in the metropolitan Atlanta area where there is a demonstrable need for these services.This Basic Center will fulfill the re See more details
Riverdale, GA 30274 24.74 miles from city center Newnan
7709974517 The D.O.R.M. (Development of Responsible Men) The DORM opened in March 2011. This 9-bedroom facility provides transitional housing for young adult males aged 18-24. Our primary population for the DORM is males that have recently "aged out" of foster care, were released from detention centers or are See more details
Riverdale , GA 30274 25.43 miles from city center Newnan
404-454-3554 Sconiers Homeless Preventive, a non-profit advocacy 501(c)3 organization for the homeless and low to moderate income serving as a gate keeper for youth, adults, families, veterans, and citizen. Our organization was founded by Ms. Rosalind Sconiers in the year of 2007.
See more details
Douglasville, GA 30133 26.03 miles from city center Newnan
770.949.0626 24 Hour Crisis Line: 770.489.7513Staffed by trained advocates to provide immediate response to battered women in need.Emergency Shelter25 bed shelter available with 24 hour intake for battered and homeless women and children.Transitional ProgramA stepping stone for wome See more details
Lagrange, GA 30241 26.40 miles from city center Newnan
706-882-0087 Food closet, clothes closet, puppet, homefolks, care, and HUB student, along with Hunters for Christ, Brotherhood, Children's Church, God's
Helping Hands, Lighthouse Keepers, F.L.O.C.K., Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, Rock Middle School Students, Faithriders, Radio Ministry,
Conquering Ch See more details
Douglasville, GA 30134 26.66 miles from city center Newnan
770.949.4911 The Douglas County Homeless Shelter is for transitional families and emergency shelter. The shelter takes single women and transitional families when space is available. All of the residents must be able to work or seek employment to live there. See more details
Douglasville, GA 30134 27.10 miles from city center Newnan
678-715-1300 The Men's Assessment Center is a Christ-centered facility designed to connect homeless individuals with their needs based on structured assessment (i.e. mental health, substance abuse and economical) in a triage approach.
Our Mission is to serve the homeless men of our community. See more details
Atlanta, GA 30315 29.96 miles from city center Newnan
404-762-4646 Solomon's Temple is a holistic emergency and transitional facility for homeless families with children. We provide shelter, food, case management/family coaching and employment services are designed to help guide homeless families toward lives of independence.Located in metro Atlanta on 1 acre of pa See more details
Atlanta, GA 30310 32.99 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 586-9793 This organization provides soup kitchen, shelter, tutoring to K-12 grade students, thrift store, job search and voice mail services to homeless individuals.
List of hours for services provided:
Office: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MON - FRI
Shelter: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm MON - SUN
Soup Kitc See more details
Atlanta, GA 30314 33.07 miles from city center Newnan
4047928011 24 hour office. We are a clean living property that serviced men and women who are chronically homeless, people with mild mental illness, people with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBTQI community. We have an emergency men's shelter which is a dorm. We house 5-6 men in our 30 day shelter. The See more details
Atlanta, GA 30317 33.56 miles from city center Newnan
404-889-8710 Office hours: 9am to 5pm.Veterans Empowerment Organization of Georgia INC is a 501c3 non-profit organization that provides housing and supportive services to veterans who are in urgent need, with or without the proof of a pre-existing conditions - including sub See more details
Atlanta, GA 30314 33.75 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 874-2241 Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.-5:30 P.M.The Office of Emergency and Transitional Housing is comprised of an Assessment Center, Supportive Services and Transitional Housing programs that provide support and structure for male, women and children relearning and developing lif See more details
Atlanta, GA 30314 33.96 miles from city center Newnan
844-473-7364 What we do Serve single male and single female; non pregnant Reach out to community projects Look for the opportunity to help others everywhere we go Helping individual with food, housing, and referrals f See more details
Atlanta, GA 30303 34.27 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 215-6600 This agency is designed to serve as the gateway to the continuum of care that helps individuals move out of homelessness. The Gateway Center is a collaborative effort. The Gateway is a program facility (with beds attached to the programs) designed to help persons become "unhomeless." The Center also See more details
Atlanta, GA 30318 34.44 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 671-3570 Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.-5:30 P.M.The Office of Emergency and Transitional Housing is comprised of an Assessment Center, Supportive Services and Transitional Housing programs that provide support and structure for male, women and children relearning and developing lif See more details
Atlanta, GA 30303 34.48 miles from city center Newnan
(404)577-6651 Trinity House-Big Bethel is a 36-bed transitional housing and rehabilitation program, is much more than a shelter, its a life line for men to turn their lives around. Trinity House-Big Bethel restores hope by providing support services leading back to employment, income, and recovery. See more details
Atlanta, GA 30313 35.11 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 486-2700 Supportive Emergency shelter, $10/night, Harbor Light Drug treament $1800/monthHOUSING PROGRAMS PROVIDED:Cold Weather Program: When the weather is below 40 degrees and if the applicant is not intoxicated.Emergency Assessment Program: Individual applicants can access this prog See more details
Atlanta, GA 30313 35.13 miles from city center Newnan
404.486.2700 HOUSING PROGRAMS PROVIDED:Cold Weather Program: When the weather is below 40 degrees and if the applicant is not intoxicated.Emergency Assessment Program: Individual applicants can access this program for a two week stay for men and three week stay for women, once in a twelve month See more details
Atlanta, GA 30313 35.24 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 588-4015 The Atlanta Missions downtown Atlanta homeless shelter. Next to Olympic Park. Can serve up to 425 homeless men per night.
Men, 18 years of age or older. We do not accept men with children at this facility.
Programs at The Shepherdâ€™s Inn are designed to solve the problem See more details
Atlanta, GA 30313 35.26 miles from city center Newnan
404.367.2493 Shepherd's Inn: Serves up to 450 men a day. Open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.We provide resources like job training, counseling, life skills, See more details
Atlanta, GA 30313 35.29 miles from city center Newnan
(404) 367-2508 Transitional housing for men.Fuqua Hall offers affordable, transitional housing for men who have completed Atlanta Mission Shelter or Recovery Programs.
Fuqua Hall consists of 92 single unit apartments for clients who volunteer, work full time and/or att See more details