Welcome to our Mystic, Connecticut Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Mystic, CT and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
New London, CT 06320 6.84 miles from city center Mystic
(860) 701-0574 Overnight shelter for individuals or couples (NO FAMILIES) from 7pm to 7am. Snacks are available at the shelter. Free breakfast is available down the street.
Anyone wishing to utilize the shelter must first go to the New London City Police Department at 5 Governor Winthrop Boulevard t See more details
New London, CT 06320 6.95 miles from city center Mystic
(860) 443-0537 Emergency shelter for single adults and families consisting of a single parent with children (newborn to age 17); intake hours vary; referrals accepted 24 hrs/7 days. Maximum stay is 30 days for individuals and 90 days for families. Meals, case management and other support services are provide for s See more details
Westerly, RI 02891 7.68 miles from city center Mystic
401-596-9276 Emergency shelter for single adults and couples with no children; intake hours: Walk in: 24 hr/7days, Calls: M-F: 9am-5pm. The maximum continuous stay is 30 days. There are separate sleeping quarters for men and women. A laundry facility is available.
Eligibility:Single adults; Pregnant women See more details
Norwich, CT 06360 12.26 miles from city center Mystic
860-889-1365 EXT 6545 THAMES VALLEY COUNCIL FOR COMMUNITY ACTION Shelter.
The TVCCA Shelter provides emergency housing and three meals a day for up to 45 residents at any one time. Emergency shelter for families consisting of at least one adult and one child under 18 years old or single, pregnant women who are at See more details
Norwich, CT 06360 12.42 miles from city center Mystic
(860) 823-5000 Emergency Housing Program for Cash Recipients
Description: (CASH RECIPIENTS ONLY!) Social Work Services units at regional DSS offices can provide placement in temporary housing for eligible TFA, SAGA Cash, or State Supplement recipients. Clients can stay in temporary housing for up to 60 days See more details
Norwich, CT 06360 13.04 miles from city center Mystic
(860) 823-3778 No freeze winter shelter provides a place for single adults who are chronically homeless and working with agencies in the town to stay between the hours of 7:30pm and 7:30am from November 1 to March 31 yearly. Initial screening through Human Services is required. Refer callers who have not been scre See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 27.77 miles from city center Mystic
203-423-7719 An emergency shelter for families. Usually mother with children. Holy Family is able to take new borns from the hospital with their moms. It provides three meals a day plus snacks. There is an onsite education program for children that includes an after school homework tutoring program. When school See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 28.02 miles from city center Mystic
(860) 450-1346 This fully-staffed, year-round organization offers a seasonal no freeze shelter November through April, and a year-round walk-in hospitality center where people can take showers, secure personal and hygiene supplies, access community services, complete 211 intakes, temporarily store personal it See more details