Mount Arlington Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Mount Arlington, New Jersey Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Mount Arlington, NJ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Newton, NJ 07860 11.01 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(973) 383 - 3600 Provides emergency funds and services to eligible households for homeless prevention, becoming homeless. Assistance is subject to the availability of funds, and not an entitlement. Utility shut-offs, temporary rental assistance, relocation and permanent housing.
Homel See more details
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 11.71 miles from city center Mount Arlington
973-993-0900 We provide four separate Shelter Programs, a Transitional Housing Program, and The Mt. Kemble Home, a program for senior women of limited means.Family & Single Women’s ProgramThe Family Shelter Program for women and their children provides case See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 11.84 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(973) 539 - 2700 Short-term, non-permanent emergency assistance, including food, and utility and rental assistance, first months rent to individuals, families, and groups unable to provide such services for themselves. Participant in NJ Shares. Referrals to service units for those outside of Morristown area. Towns s See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 11.85 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(973) 539 - 9920 A multi-service daytime drop-in-center for the homeless and poor. We provide a legal address for people to use to apply for social services, jobs, register to vote or personal reasons. We also provide free use of the telephone for both outgoing and incoming calls. Our goal is to empower people to be See more details
Morristown, NJ 07962 12.16 miles from city center Mount Arlington
973-998-0820 Interfaith Council for Homeless Families of Morris County (Interfaith Council) is a non-sectarian, not-for-profit organization dedicated to ending the crisis of homelessness faced by Morris County families by partnering with public and private agencies, religious congregations and community voluntee See more details
Franklin, NJ 07416 13.67 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(973) 827 - 8911 Caller must be homeless in Sussex County and not have access to any other resource)financial or friends who can provide temporary shelter until business hours); must have valid identification; must be over 18 years old; assessed to be psychiatrically, medically and cognitively stable and self suffic See more details
Newton, NJ 07860 14.97 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(973) 827-8911 Samaritan Inn provides emergency food and temporary shelter to homeless families in Sussex County as well as a program of counseling and skill building in family maintenance and growth.
Samaritan Inn provides other services through its varied programs. These include:
-24 See more details
Oxford, NJ 07863 20.72 miles from city center Mount Arlington
908-453-2194 Offering Compassion, Care, and Hope for Our Homeless Families, Family Promise of Warren County Inc. [FPWC] helps homeless families and individuals by keeping the families intact and in their communities and schools by providing housing, meals, security deposits, temporary rental assistance, case ma See more details
Hewitt, NJ 07421 22.03 miles from city center Mount Arlington
973-728-0902 Provides emergency and transitional shelter programs for homeless and/or battered women and children. Transportation (including Freedom Drive to transport TANF recipients to work) and a range of case management services are available, including child care, welfare to work program, positive parenting See more details
Maplewood, NJ 07040 23.30 miles from city center Mount Arlington
973-374-7838 Emergency residence dedicated to the provision of housing and support services to homeless single women and their children.We have NEVER accepted men in our facility. P
Our primary mission commits us to empowering underserved individuals with an initial focus on homeless individu See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 24.68 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(908)526-8800 Pays for temporary emergency shelter and food. Also available to TANF and SSI recipients who are victims of domestic violence. Also temporary assistance with rent, security deposits or utilities can be provided for certain homeless persons who are not recipients of above programs.
busi See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 24.69 miles from city center Mount Arlington
908-393-9545 Provides emergency shelter and rental assistance to homeless or near homeless individuals and their families who are unable to obtain assistance from government or other agencies.
SHIP provides emergency housing and associated services for those that are homeless, or in eminent danger See more details
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 25.37 miles from city center Mount Arlington
908-526-6605 Somerset Home serves teenagers ages 13 - 21. It offers street outreach, emergency shelter, group home housing and support services, residential transitional-living programs, nonresidential independent-living skills workshops and supportive housing for homeless young adults. See more details
Union, NJ 07083 25.51 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(908) 851 - 9300 Short term emergency assistance to individuals, families or groups.
Low income individuals - people in need especially those who fall through the cracks
8:30 am - 4 pm, Mon - Fri. 24 hours emergency access by volunteer not clie See more details
Milford, PA 18337 28.87 miles from city center Mount Arlington
(570)296-3439 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of PIKE Pike County Administration Building, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details