Monmouth Junction Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Monmouth Junction, NJ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 8.06 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(732) 565-7974 Naomi's Way, located in New Brunswick has 16 one or two bedroom units. The program offers support to homeless mothers who are employed or engaged in job training. Stays at Naomi's Way can last up to 24 months. While in residence, the women are provided with case management and life skills training.< See more details
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 8.95 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
732-249-4504 Provides emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children, 24 hour crisis intervention and hotline counseling, legal information and advocacy, public awareness and community education, support groups for battered women in two locations throughout the county.
Eligibi See more details
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 9.44 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(732)729-0850 Emergency Shelter Men only.
Services: Homeless men, temporary and emergency lodging, meals, physical and mental health assessments, crisis counseling, assistance with housing and employment, case management and referrals.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be homeles See more details
Hillsborough, NJ 08844 9.75 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
908-359-0003 Eligibility: Battered women and their families.
The Resource Center of Somerset is a private, non profit agency that provides counseling and temporary shelter for victims of domestic violence.
The agency has expanded services over our years of operation to include not only eme See more details
Edison, NJ 08817 11.85 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(732)985-0327 Emergency Shelter for Women and Children.
Ozanam Family Shelter in Edison provides emergency shelter for 16 single women and 26 families. The facility has 14 emergency shelter beds and 26 transitional housing beds. While living in the shelter, program residents work with case managers See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 13.52 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
908-393-9545 Provides emergency shelter and rental assistance to homeless or near homeless individuals and their families who are unable to obtain assistance from government or other agencies.
SHIP provides emergency housing and associated services for those that are homeless, or in eminent danger See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 13.54 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(908)526-8800 Pays for temporary emergency shelter and food. Also available to TANF and SSI recipients who are victims of domestic violence. Also temporary assistance with rent, security deposits or utilities can be provided for certain homeless persons who are not recipients of above programs.
busi See more details
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 13.81 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
908-526-6605 Somerset Home serves teenagers ages 13 - 21. It offers street outreach, emergency shelter, group home housing and support services, residential transitional-living programs, nonresidential independent-living skills workshops and supportive housing for homeless young adults. See more details
Trenton, NJ 08638 14.91 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
609-393-8009 The Center provides sleeping shelter during cold weather months to area homeless individuals who come as overflow from the Trenton Rescue Mission.
Report to Rescue Mission first, will refer to East Trenton Center when Rescue Mission is full.
Business Hours: Mon - Fri 11:00 See more details
Trenton, NJ 08609 15.41 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(609) 695-1436 The Rescue Mission of Trenton provides the only Emergency Shelter in Mercer County, New Jersey, licensed by the Department of Community Affairs (DCA), serving single men and women. While a homeless client is in the shelter, staff members work to link the person to community programs that will addres See more details
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 18.13 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(732) 826-7711 The State Street Program has 25 transitional housing rooms, 27 studio apartments and three one-bedroom apartments for low-income singles and couples. Many of the men and women tenants once resided in Catholic Charities, Diocese of Metuchen shelters.
Services: Services include case man See more details
Flemington, NJ 08822 18.89 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(908) 788 - 7666 Safe house for women who are victims of domestic violence.
Serving women, men and families in crisis. Programs available:
Emergency safe house; legal advocacy, individual counseling & support groups, crisis intervention teams, domestic violence & sex education See more details
Fairless Hills, PA 19030 21.29 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
215-550-3868 Interfaith organization providing seasonal shelter December - March during periods of extreme weather. See more details
Levittown, PA 19058 22.34 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
215-949-1727 Emergency shelter for families and individuals; case managers assist with needed services; Provides emergency shelter, food, clothing and general information referrals. The shelter can house up to 85 men, women and children.Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a weekShelter is F See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 26.58 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
908-355-9622 Shelter for single men age 18 and over and female heads of household families. Services provided are emergency food, housing search, referrals to medical and counseling services.
Homeless female head of household must be referred by the Division of Social Services. Single men over 18 ye See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 26.73 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
908-352-2886 Emergency shelter for single adults. 45 bed capacity. Also provides additional supportive services to facilitate independence and self sufficiency. See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 26.73 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(908) 355-2060 The mission of the Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless is to ensure that homeless individuals and families, and those persons who imminently face homelessness in Union County:
Obtain safe, sanitary, and adequate temporary or emergency shelter;
Are provided with a See more details
Union, NJ 07083 27.11 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(908) 851 - 9300 Short term emergency assistance to individuals, families or groups.
Low income individuals - people in need especially those who fall through the cracks
8:30 am - 4 pm, Mon - Fri. 24 hours emergency access by volunteer not clie See more details
Maplewood, NJ 07040 28.36 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973-374-7838 Emergency residence dedicated to the provision of housing and support services to homeless single women and their children.We have NEVER accepted men in our facility. P
Our primary mission commits us to empowering underserved individuals with an initial focus on homeless individu See more details
Irvington, NJ 07111 29.43 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973-375-8900 70 bed Men/Women ages 18+ double/triple room occupancy, newly installed handicap accessible elevator,24 hour staff & surveillance system, free laundry service, internet access, etc. See more details
Mount Holly, NJ 08060 29.55 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(609)261-4571 Housing Service and assistance to homeless, seniors who need housing and low income residents. Contact during office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5pm.To be eligible for services: - Homeless Shelter - Must be referred by the Burlington County Board of Social See more details
irvington, NJ 07111 29.57 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973 399 1393 A village for humanity provides men whom have in some way lost their footing an opportunity to re-establish and/or find their proper place in society by providing the basic necessity of supportive and stable housing.In our residential facility, we offer comprehensive services in a "homey" yet struct See more details
newark, NJ 07103 29.90 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
9734162679 ANSWERS Moving Forward (AMF) is a nonprofit corporation formed to serve the male population in need of temporary shelter. Our facility is centrally located in Newark and is close to mass transportation
We provide a clean and safe environment for our residents. We specifically focus on the clients n See more details
Mount Holly, NJ 08060 30.01 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
609-914-4270 ShelterThe emergency shelter can house up to 8 single men and 3 single women temporarily to allow our clients to seek employment, housing, social services so as to better their lives. When the county declares a state of emergency such as "extreme weather condition" (code blue) See more details
Newark, NJ 07103 30.16 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973-483-2882 Emergency Services973-483-2882Currently URC maintains over 600 beds in 9 facilities servicing emergency, transitional, and permanent housing needs.Social ServicesURC offers a broad-based menu of social service programs. These include prompt intake and evaluation o See more details
Newark, NJ 07103 31.00 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973) 623-8555 Harmony House is a transitional housing program with the primary goal of helping families move from homelessness to permanent housing and from dependency to self- sufficiency. With the capacity to house 102 families in individual apartment units and host of on-site social services, Harmo See more details
Newark, NJ 07102 31.15 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973) 639-2100 We provide support to individuals and families through programming in six areas: emergency services, workforce development, housing, prisoner re-entry, health, and family development. With intensive and holistic case management and our referral network, we help resilient individuals and famili See more details
East Orange, NJ 07018 31.31 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973-266-4481 Agency: East Orange General Hospital.
Homeless case management services for patients residing in Essex County who suffer from mental illness. Patient advocates and linkages to financial, medical and psychiatric services provided. See more details
NEWARK, NJ 07102 31.32 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973) 621-8705 In 1989, Covenant House began its work in New Jersey by providing basic services to homeless youth on the streets of Newark and Atlantic City. Over the past 25 years, we have grown by creating more services and enhancing the quality of those services. Our focus is always on m See more details
East Orange, NJ 07018 31.69 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973) 395 - 8400 This Division serves as the County's anti-poverty agency and provides a number of valuable emergency assistance and social services to individuals facing crisis situations.
Offers Emergency and Home Energy Assistance (NJ Shares)
Promotes Homelessness Preve See more details
Newark, NJ 07102 32.06 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
973-621-0181 Thirty day emergency shelter for homeless single men and women. Residents must arrive by 5 pm an leave in the morning by 7 am. No meals provided.
Languages other than English: Spanish.
Men or women that are in need of shelter from Essex County with ID. See more details
Newark, NJ 07107 32.08 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973)621-9560 Here at Goodwill Rescue Mission on 79 University Avenue in Newark, NJ, we currently offer the following services to the poor and homeless:
- Hot Meals: We are open to serve men, women and children lunch (12:00-12:30) and dinner (5:45-6:30) seven days a week See more details
East Orange, NJ 07017 32.23 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
8624002558 Intake hours: 7a-4p
The Rain foundation is a safe haven for homeless LGBTQ+IA youth between the age of 18-26 that are at risk or experiencing homelessness. RAIN is open 24/7. See more details
Newark, NJ 07104 32.34 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973)482-8865 42 bed facility that serves 3 meals daily for women & children only. Case management, parenting skills, and budget counseling. Substance abuse counseling and mental health services are available on site.
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Program Director 24 hours a day /7 days a week M-F See more details
Newark, NJ 07104 32.87 miles from city center Monmouth Junction
(973) 732-5129 Peace House Inc. provides a temporary shelter for women who are homeless, released from substance abuse treatment programs or justice system. Women who are ready to make the transition to self-sufficiency and become productive members of society. Peace House Inc. is an eight bedroom home that house See more details