Milford Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Milford, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Milford, PA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Milford, PA 18337 (570)296-3439 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of PIKE Pike County Administration Building, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Newton, NJ 07860 16.57 miles from city center Milford
(973) 827-8911 Samaritan Inn provides emergency food and temporary shelter to homeless families in Sussex County as well as a program of counseling and skill building in family maintenance and growth.
Samaritan Inn provides other services through its varied programs. These include:
-24 See more details
Franklin, NJ 07416 17.89 miles from city center Milford
(973) 827 - 8911 Caller must be homeless in Sussex County and not have access to any other resource)financial or friends who can provide temporary shelter until business hours); must have valid identification; must be over 18 years old; assessed to be psychiatrically, medically and cognitively stable and self suffic See more details
Newton, NJ 07860 18.57 miles from city center Milford
(973) 383 - 3600 Provides emergency funds and services to eligible households for homeless prevention, becoming homeless. Assistance is subject to the availability of funds, and not an entitlement. Utility shut-offs, temporary rental assistance, relocation and permanent housing.
Newton, NJ 07860 18.58 miles from city center Milford
(973) 579 - 7979 Birth Haven is an independent, non-secretarian, non-profit organization. Bith Haven's mission is to provide shelter, support and education to homeless, pregnant women and girls. Birth Haven is operated 24/7 by a professional staff that provides a safe, caring environment, education, counseling and m See more details
Middletown, NY 10940 20.84 miles from city center Milford
(845) 343-7115 Shelters and Permanent Housing
Adult And Family Shelters Our Adult and Family Shelters provide emergency housing for single men, single women and families. Our guests are provided three nutritionally balanced meals each day, transportation, and See more details
Stroudsburg, PA 18360 30.43 miles from city center Milford
570-369-1299 Street2Feet Outreach Center is a homeless day center open Monday-Friday 10a-2p & Saturdays 9a-12p. Services range from showers & laundry to Case Management and much more in between. Stop in for an intake if you are homeless or pending homelessness.