Milford Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Milford, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Milford, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Milford, MA 01757 (508) 488-9107 Under 30 degrees
Doors open at 7 p.m. and close at 9 p.m.
Shelter closes at 6:30 a.m. Emergency shelter for the greater Milford area that will be running until March. See more details
Ashland, MA 01721 8.28 miles from city center Milford
(508) 620-2690 Shadows provides temporary emergency housing for up to 10 women who are sober. It is linked to SMOC's continuum of housing and services through the Common Ground Resource Center. Women at Shadows are eligible for employment and housing search services, mental health and substance abuse services and See more details
Woonsocket, RI 02895 10.02 miles from city center Milford
401-767-0866 The Woonsocket Homeless Shelter is open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, housing nearly 80 persons per night through the shelter and six emergency apartments.
In addition to securing housing, residents receive case management services to help identify and address their specific need See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 15.18 miles from city center Milford
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 15.73 miles from city center Milford
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 15.97 miles from city center Milford
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 15.97 miles from city center Milford
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 16.41 miles from city center Milford
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 16.46 miles from city center Milford
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 16.69 miles from city center Milford
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 16.98 miles from city center Milford
(508) 872-4853 Emergency shelter on Queen Street. Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelter. Occupancy 94 people. 58 emergency shelter beds. See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 17.41 miles from city center Milford
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 18.04 miles from city center Milford
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Attleboro, MA 02703 18.14 miles from city center Milford
508-226-5722 Community Care Services is a private, non-profit corporation that provides emotional, educational and behavioral support to more than 7,500 children, adults, elders, and families annually throughout Southeastern Massachusetts, Rhode Island and now expanding into Connecticut. See more details
Attleboro, MA 02703 18.69 miles from city center Milford
(508) 222-2933 This is NOT a homeless shelter. They provide a program called Homes With Heart.
Homes With Heart is a HUD sponsored program that's purpose is to find nd secure permanent housing for chronically homeless persons. Once this is accomplished, case management will be provided to assure supp See more details
Pawtucket, RI 02862 19.71 miles from city center Milford
401-723-3057 Domestic violence shelter.Residential ProgramsSafe HomeIt is often a very traumatic experience for a family to come to a safe home for the first time. In addition to fleeing an abusive relationship, the family is faced with living in an See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 20.49 miles from city center Milford
781-893-0108 The Bristol Lodge Men's Shelter operate on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Provides a 43 bed shelte See more details
Waltham, MA 02451 21.62 miles from city center Milford
781-894-1225 Operates on a first come, first served basis. If you are in need of a bed, you must go through the pre-screening process by calling 781-893-0108, Monday through Friday. Phone calls are accepted beginning at 9:00am. Please note that the Women's Shelter cannot recei See more details
Providence, RI 02908 22.04 miles from city center Milford
401-765-3232 Domestic Violence ShelterSAFE HOUSE (EMERGENCY SHELTER)As domestic violence victims take important steps to reclaim their lives, it is often necessary to move away from the abuser. Sojourner House's Safe House is in an undisclosed location an See more details
Providence, RI 02903 23.30 miles from city center Milford
(401) 521-2255 Need Help?In need of emergency shelter and want to learn more about our services? Contact us at email@example.com or (401) 277-4316.By doing so, you will be connected with our Coordinated Entry Team, who is responsible for helping neighbors in need See more details
Providence, RI 02906 23.39 miles from city center Milford
401-831-4570 Interim House Emergency Family Shelter. Community Action Agency.Open 24 hours a day. ADMISSION CRITERIAFamilies with childrenSingle and two-parent householdsMale and/or female, 18+Will accept people who have been incarceratedCannot accept victims o See more details
Providence, RI 02907 23.81 miles from city center Milford
(401) 274-8861 We provide emergency overnight accommodations for 75 to 90 homeless men and 15 to 30 homeless women, seven nights a week. Each overnight guest has the ability to take a hot shower, eat a hot dinner, sleep in a clean bed, and have breakfast in the morning. This is approximately 38,325 nights of safe See more details
Providence, RI 401-273-1888 23.81 miles from city center Milford
AIDS Care Ocean State is dedicated to providing quality housing, case management, medical and nursing care, and prevention to adults, families, adolescents and children who are affected by or at risk for HIV infection. AIDS Care Ocean State will act as an advocate for individuals and families at ris See more details
Providence, RI 02907 23.81 miles from city center Milford
401-273-1888 AIDS Care Ocean State is the largest provider of subsidized housing for persons living with HIV/AIDS.We have built or developed 19 properties to serve our clients. We currently have 127 clients residing in 48 apartments that we own and operate. Federal funding sources allow us to sub-lease 47 See more details
Providence, RI 02907 24.50 miles from city center Milford
401-272-0220 Hours: Monday to Friday 8-4, Social Services 8-4 Monday to Thursday, Friday 8-1
men's and women's shelter.
ShelterMore than a meal, Amos House is home. And all that goes with it. Trust, safety, a solid foundation from which to grow, and friendships (made right See more details
Providence, RI 02907 24.91 miles from city center Milford
(401) 467-3630 Transitional housing program for homeless single parents and children. The Village has 23 apartments and an on-site Child Care Learning Center. We provide the basic human needs of shelter, child care, supportive services, advocacy and guidance to homeless families seeking help. See more details
Cambridge, MA 02138 25.73 miles from city center Milford
617 876 3256 *** NOTE: The Harvard Square Homeless Shelter will be closed at least through the end of this year (2020). It will not be opening on Nov 1 per usual. Open from November 15th evening to April 15th. Shelter is open from 7pm to 8 See more details
Cambridge, MA 02138 25.83 miles from city center Milford
617 661 1873 Emergency shelter. Stay is variable. Hours: 6pm - 7am.
Provides a basic act of mercy to the poor and homeless of Cambridge and surrounding communities. Each evening 14 men are provided with a safe, comfortable place to stay. Our guests have access to two meals, showers and personal st See more details
East Providence, RI 02915 26.84 miles from city center Milford
Housing ProgramEast Bay Coalition for the Homeless housing program provides apartments for homeless families with children, combined with case management and supportive services. The East Bay Coalition for the Homeless has 18 apartments in the East Bay area. They are located in East Providence See more details
Somerville, MA 02144 26.86 miles from city center Milford
- Adult Shelter
14 Chapel Street
Somerville, MA 02144
Phone: 617-623-2546 Operated by the Somerville Homeless Coalition. An emergency and extended stay sober shelter for 12 men and 4 women. Call to g See more details
Danielson, CT 06239 29.82 miles from city center Milford
(860) 774-4977 Families, Single Males and Single Females - 60 day shelter stay. Staffed 24 hours per day.
The Emergency Shelter is a 50-bed facility available to homeless families and single adults. The program is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers are provided 3 meals a day and ba See more details