Welcome to our Mcafee, New Jersey Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Mcafee, NJ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Franklin, NJ 07416 4.70 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 827 - 8911 Caller must be homeless in Sussex County and not have access to any other resource)financial or friends who can provide temporary shelter until business hours); must have valid identification; must be over 18 years old; assessed to be psychiatrically, medically and cognitively stable and self suffic See more details
Hewitt, NJ 07421 8.86 miles from city center Mcafee
973-728-0902 Provides emergency and transitional shelter programs for homeless and/or battered women and children. Transportation (including Freedom Drive to transport TANF recipients to work) and a range of case management services are available, including child care, welfare to work program, positive parenting See more details
Newton, NJ 07860 13.79 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 383 - 3600 Provides emergency funds and services to eligible households for homeless prevention, becoming homeless. Assistance is subject to the availability of funds, and not an entitlement. Utility shut-offs, temporary rental assistance, relocation and permanent housing.
Homel See more details
Port Jervis, NY 12771 15.92 miles from city center Mcafee
5706181208 Warming station during winter months.December to April, 7 days a week, 9 pm -7 am, shower and a hot meal, clean bedding, cots, towels, and donations of all kinds of clothes, and knapsack. See more details
Newton, NJ 07860 16.28 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 827-8911 Samaritan Inn provides emergency food and temporary shelter to homeless families in Sussex County as well as a program of counseling and skill building in family maintenance and growth.
Samaritan Inn provides other services through its varied programs. These include:
-24 See more details
Milford, PA 18337 16.87 miles from city center Mcafee
(570)296-3439 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of PIKE Pike County Administration Building, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Middletown, NY 10940 19.81 miles from city center Mcafee
845-343-7115 Shelters and Permanent HousingWe are here 24 hours day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help.Our Adult and Family Shelters provide emergency housing for single men, single women and families. Our guests are provided thr See more details
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 24.46 miles from city center Mcafee
973-993-0900 We provide four separate Shelter Programs, a Transitional Housing Program, and The Mt. Kemble Home, a program for senior women of limited means.Family & Single Women’s ProgramThe Family Shelter Program for women and their children provides case See more details
Morristown, NJ 07962 25.79 miles from city center Mcafee
973-998-0820 Interfaith Council for Homeless Families of Morris County (Interfaith Council) is a non-sectarian, not-for-profit organization dedicated to ending the crisis of homelessness faced by Morris County families by partnering with public and private agencies, religious congregations and community voluntee See more details
Paterson, NJ 07522 25.81 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 279-2333 A residential shelter for homeless families (women and their children). Residents receive sleeping accommodations and three meals per day, as well as assistance with finding permanent housing and services. Arrangements are made for residents to receive employment opportunities, mental health treatme See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 26.27 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 539 - 2700 Short-term, non-permanent emergency assistance, including food, and utility and rental assistance, first months rent to individuals, families, and groups unable to provide such services for themselves. Participant in NJ Shares. Referrals to service units for those outside of Morristown area. Towns s See more details
Paterson, NJ 07505 26.34 miles from city center Mcafee
(201) 684 - 5998 Affordable housing for homeless families. Must be homeless & head of household must be disabled. Residents are chosen based on their expected rate of success in this type of housing program. Medical and dental care for residents, day care services, after school programs, and recreational activities See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 26.43 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 539 - 9920 A multi-service daytime drop-in-center for the homeless and poor. We provide a legal address for people to use to apply for social services, jobs, register to vote or personal reasons. We also provide free use of the telephone for both outgoing and incoming calls. Our goal is to empower people to be See more details
Paterson, NJ 07501 26.57 miles from city center Mcafee
973-523-6220 Has a men's shelter 40 beds, women's shelter 36 beds and shelter for women with children 18 mothers and up to 42 children.
Eva's Village is a uniquely progressive and comprehensive non-profit social service organization dedicated to fighting homelessness and poverty. Our mission is to See more details
Paterson, NJ 07501 26.87 miles from city center Mcafee
(973)278-7900 Emergency shelter, clothing, and food are provided to homeless men at a capacity of 40 beds. For men entering the shelter, a comprehensive assessment is done to determine what is needed beyond the immediate night off the street. Referrals are provided for housing, employment, mental health services See more details
Clifton, NJ 07011 29.56 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 262-5616 Transitional housing. Aimed at homeless families with children transitioning into independent living. Hope through Care, Inc. is an independent, non-profit organization that serves families with children in Passaic County community of Northern New Jersey.The objectives are:
See more details
Montclair, NJ 07042 30.15 miles from city center Mcafee
973-744-8666 Emergency shelter for adults and families living in the suburban area of Essex County.
Eligibility: Adults and Families.The Salvation Army operates an emergency shelter in Montclair with a 23 bed capacity. The program offers additional supportive services to facilitate independence and See more details
Montclair, NJ 07042 30.65 miles from city center Mcafee
973-746-2401 Juniper House is the Licensed Shelter operated under the REAL House umbrella of treatment services. Our goal is to provide a setting where residents learn to empower themselves through making positive choices for their future. We encourage women to slow down and take some time in getting to know wh See more details
Montclair, NJ 07042 30.65 miles from city center Mcafee
973-746-2400 Real House was established 10 years ago. It is a shelter for women in the process of recovery from substance and domestic abuse. Here we strive to empower women through quality support services. We provide a clean and safe home base environment for our women, where they can do the necessary inner-wo See more details
Bloomfield, NJ 07003 31.98 miles from city center Mcafee
(973) 759 - 2154 Victims of domestic violence.
Emergency shelter, medical attention, case management, legal advocacy, court accompaniment, 24-hour hotline & shelter admission, food, clothing, comprehensive children's program, support group & individual counseling, housing advocacy, information & refer See more details