McKeesport Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our McKeesport, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for McKeesport, PA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 0.12 miles from city center McKeesport
(412) 765-2661 Womanspace East Inc. is a nonprofit shelter assisting homeless women and children in crisis. We serve the greater pittsburgh area as a Safe Haven located in an urban setting. Our programs of child development, individual case management and community refferal assist residents in relocation and over See more details
McKeesport, PA 15132 412-672-8632 Shelter and outreach for homeless youth aged 18 and younger.
This facility offers crisis counseling, life skills training, and health care screening. It is bus accessible (56C), and has both laundry and bathing facilities.
12 beds. All meals provided at shelter. See more details
McKeesport, PA 15132 412-664-9168 Men's and Women's shelter. 84 bed capacity. No meals are provided.
The YMCA offers transitional shelter during the winter months of the year. It offers many programs including recreation, literacy, and parent-child courses. It is bus accessible (61C and 56C). See more details
Wilkinsburg, PA 15221 6.60 miles from city center McKeesport
412-371-2723 The Wilkinsburg YWCA offers employment training, referrals, and basic life skills training for homeless women in the area. The Facility is bus accessible (67A Monroeville and 67F Trafford), and has both laundry and bathing facilities.
There are 16 beds at this shelter. Dinner is also se See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15206 8.51 miles from city center McKeesport
(412) 361-5549 Housing Programs: EMERGENCY SHELTER provides a refuge for the night, case management, breakfast and dinner, and a shower and laundry services for men and women older than 18. Individuals can stay in the Emergency Shelter for up to 60 days. Clients may work on goals to focus on finding mo See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15206 8.54 miles from city center McKeesport
412-345-7135 The William and Mildred Orr Compassionate Care Center provides 24-hour shelter and non-medical respite care for adults who are unable to return to their prior housing situation, and are in need of a supportive place to recuperate after being discharged from the hospital. To learn more, contact See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15210 8.61 miles from city center McKeesport
412-481-1161 When daytime high temperatures are forecasted to remain under 25 degrees.
Hours of operation: 7am-3pm
Setting: warm, safe, low-drama, hospitality, opportunities for rest and to help out.
Provisions: hot breakfast and lunch. A network of friends and neighbors See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 8.90 miles from city center McKeesport
(412) 281-1305 Shepherd's Heart Veteran's Home (SHVH) is a transitional housing for homeless Veterans. The Veteran's Home is a collaboration between Pittsburgh Veterans Affair's Health Care for Homeless Veterans (HCHV), Comprehensive Homeless Center (CHC) and Shepherd's Heart Fellowship, a parish of the Episcopal See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15224 8.96 miles from city center McKeesport
412-687-8005 This is a domestic violence shelter only and provides counseling and services to victims of domestic violence. The Center offers individual crisis counseling, referrals, laundry and bathing facilities, and many other services.
36 family shelter. Provides dinner and breakfast. See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 9.06 miles from city center McKeesport
(412)391-1348 Food and Clothing (600 Women Only). Bethlehem Haven is a primary care shelter which provides D&A counseling, legal guidance, and other services. It is bus accessible and has both laundry and bathing facilities.
25 bed shelter.
Hours: 7:30pm to 8:00am
Meals Provided: dinn See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 9.18 miles from city center McKeesport
(412) 213-8531 Our Intake line is 24 hours a day, If lines are busy, essential calls can be switched over to voicemail leave detail message and an Intake worker will return your call with in 24 hours.
Each year, hundreds of women seek safety and shelter at Bethlehem Haven.
They are young women who See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 9.41 miles from city center McKeesport
412-362-0891 Single Women, Women & Men w/ Children, Youths 18-21 years old. 40 beds. Provides meals.
Also provides referrals. Has laundry and bathing facilities.
Services for women:
food, shelter, clothing
transportation assistance See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 9.59 miles from city center McKeesport
412-765-2532 Shelter for persons over 16 with an income of under $300, only for mentally ill and homeless.
The Wood Street Commons is a bus accessible (all South Hills buses, 41C, and 51C) shelter where the maximum stay is 60 days. Gross monthly income must be $300 or less. They provide Mental Hea See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2225 9.68 miles from city center McKeesport
(412)350-4354 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of ALLEGHENY - Allegheny County Bureau of Hunger and Housing Services, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 10.57 miles from city center McKeesport
(412)258-6100 Emergency Men's Shelter. Meals for Residents Direct Substance Abuse Services.
The Light of Life Mission offers a bridge housing program that provides case management, D&A counseling, life skills training, and employment counseling. It is bus accessible (16C, 16B, 11D, and 54C) and has See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 11.05 miles from city center McKeesport
412-321-4272 Men's shelter. Has 25 beds. Hours: 8pm - 8am. Dinner and cereal breakfast provided.
Pleasant Valley shelter provides counseling, supportive services, laundry, bathing.
Also provides a Medical Clinic for the homeless at this location. Contact for details. See more details
Greensburg, PA 15601 17.23 miles from city center McKeesport
(724) 838-9133 Welcome Home is a temporary emergency shelter located in the heart of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. We offer a clean, safe place to stay for families and single women experiencing homelessness.Welcome Home offers 30-60 days of emergency shelter and provides temporary respite f See more details
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 17.34 miles from city center McKeesport
(412) 364-6728 Domestic violence counseling, resource and referral center.
Crisis Center North is a counseling center, offering a wide range of counseling programs that provide support for victims of domestic violence. Counseling and support services are also available to significant others or frien See more details
Tarentum, PA 15084 18.37 miles from city center McKeesport
888-299-HOPE Services provided at this domestic violence shelter:
Emergency 30 Day Shelter - providing safety to victims fleeing violence in their homes.
Individual Counseling in our outreach offices.
Legal Advocacy - accompaniment and advocacy during Protection From Ab See more details
Natrona Heights, PA 15065 20.60 miles from city center McKeesport
(724) 226-0606 Day space for homeless families and sleeping accommodations at various church facilities; up to five families may stay until housing is found.Interfaith Hospitality NetworkAVAC Interfaith Hospitality Network provides shelter, meals and assistance for homeless families and helps to See more details
Washington, PA 15301 23.16 miles from city center McKeesport
724-229-1129 Family Promise of Southwestern Pennsylvania connects families displaced from their homes with a network of local congregations and dedicated staff, all focused on providing them with shelter, meals, hospitality, and support until they are able to return to sustainable independent lives in their own See more details
Washington, PA 15301 23.60 miles from city center McKeesport
(724)228-6995 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of WASHINGTON Washington County Homeless Services, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Washington, PA 15301 23.65 miles from city center McKeesport
(724)222-8530 Shelter for men: Ext. 210Shelter for women with children: Ext. 214Donation Pick-up Service: Ext. 211Daily Meal Schedule (Sunday through Friday): Ext. 222Meals are served daily out of our new Feed My Sheep Kitchen and Dining Hall, located See more details
Valencia, PA 16059 25.48 miles from city center McKeesport
724-586-5554 Office Hours:Monday-Thursday 9am-4pmFriday CLOSEDThe Lighthouse Foundation runs a food pantry, multiple transitional housing units for homeless individuals 18-21 and families, computer classes, inexpensive cars, and other such services. For more informati See more details