Longmont Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Longmont, Colorado Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Longmont, CO and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Longmont, CO 80501 303-684-0810 Mission: Our mission is to provide supportive housing promoting self-sufficiency and stability to diverse homeless families and individuals through collaboration with community partners, utilization of community resources, case management and life-skills See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 (720) 494-4673 Shelter: (720) 453-6999 from 5:30pm-8am dailyIf you are seeking services, you must be be screened through the countywide coordinated entry system in Boulder or Longmont. Referrals will be made to either the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless or a Navigation Site in L See more details
Longmont, CO 80502 3037720432 24/7 emergency shelter program for victims of relationship abuse at an undisclosed confidential location. Stay average is 4-6 weeks.Our Emergency Shelter is just one of seven major programs we offer for victims of domestic and dating violence. We also provide the fol See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 11.83 miles from city center Longmont
303-442-4646 The Shelter is located at 4869 North Broadway, which is on the northwest corner of Broadway and Lee Hill Road. The SKIP bus route stops right in front of the Shelter. View a map.
Hours of operation: Open daily: 5pm - 10am Closed da See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 11.85 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 442-3042 This program is for men, women, and children. Provides up to 12 weeks of emergency sheltering and services that support a family. Call for intake: M-T-TH-F 9:30am-4:30pm; Wed. 12-4:30pm. See more details
Lafayette, CO 80026 12.05 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 444-2424 Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) offers support and services that provide healing, hope and opportunity to adults, youth and children who have been impacted by domestic or dating violence. Services include:- Safe, confidential emergency shelter- 24 Hour Crisis See more details
Louisville, CO 80027 13.12 miles from city center Longmont
7206092934 FREE Maternity Home Program from any point in pregnancy until baby is 6 months old. 5-7 day intake process. Basic Qualifications for Mothers: Pregnant. At least 18 years old. Currently Drug and Alcohol free. Free from immediate physical danger. Free from dia See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 13.34 miles from city center Longmont
303-447-1206 Children & Youth - Suite C. Provides overnight shelterfor up to 12 homeless youths nightly from 5pm to 8:30am. Residents have access to optional aftercare coaching and counseling sessions. See more details
Boulder, CO 80306 13.78 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 605-8919 Provides a warming shelter during winter months. Open at 7:00 PM. Please do not arrive before 6:30PMView website: http://www.boulderboho.org/get-help/locations for locations.Our Mission is to meet, as a community, the emergency needs for basic shelter and care not serve See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 13.81 miles from city center Longmont
303-449-8623 Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) offers support and services that provide healing, hope and opportunity to adults, youth and children who have been impacted by domestic or dating violence. Services include:– Safe, confidential emergency shelter– 24 Hour Crisis See more details
Boulder, CO 80302 13.87 miles from city center Longmont
303-442-8300 We provide a wide variety of services both at the Bridge House and at the dinners we host at local churches in our community. Clients have the opportunity to get hot meals, medical and mental health services, and to meet with a case manager that will assist them with everything from employment servi See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 15.35 miles from city center Longmont
970-685-4173 Day Center137 Homeless Connection is a program of House of Neighborly Service. 137 Homeless Connection Day Center: open M-F 8am-11:30am, M-Th 1pm-4pm by appointment. Services available are Shower, Laundry, Phone, Mental Health. Other services avai See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 16.25 miles from city center Longmont
970-663-4163 The mission of Neighbor to Neighbor is to open doors and advance lives by providing housing counseling, supportive services, and multi-family affordable housing. See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 16.26 miles from city center Longmont
970-663-1716 Hours of Operation: Mondays through Thursdays 9am to12 noon, 1pm to 4pm. Families accepted into the program are warmly welcomed and immediately provided all of the resources HNS has to offer. Following the best practices of Family Promise, each family’s situation is assessed and go See more details
Fort Lupton, CO 80621 16.26 miles from city center Longmont
(720) -517-6617 We are a faith based, cold weather shelter for families (adults with one or more children in their full time custody undetermined the age of 18). We are located 7 miles north of Brighton, CO, and operate from 7pm to 7am, seven nights a week from October 1 through March 31. We offer case management See more details
Brighton, CO 80601 19.72 miles from city center Longmont
303 659-6199 Services: We provide the greater Adams and Southern Weld County area with a 6 family emergency homeless shelter, bilingual case management and referrals, and financial assistance for rent and utilities. Emergency Shelter. Shelter Guidelines1. Must be a US Citizen or hav See more details
Westminster, CO 80035 20.12 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 847-9072 We are an emergency homeless shelter that operates during the cold winter months of October through April. Cold Weather Care partners with a network of churches to provide safe, warm shelter during our coldest months.Each guest has a secure, persona See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80526 25.09 miles from city center Longmont
(970) 207-0155 This is low income apartment housing. Not a homeless shelter.63 apartments.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes.
See more details
Commerce City, CO 80022 25.68 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 289-7078 Family ShelterWe strive to create a safe, welcoming, and non-judgemental shelter utilizing innovative, creative and groundbreaking programming to support families on the housing journey.Our Family Shelter program addresses the immediate, basic needs for families currently experienc See more details
Wheat Ridge, CO 80304 27.63 miles from city center Longmont
303-480-5433 Shannon's Hope is a home with a mission to provide a residential community for pregnant women age sixteen through childbearing age who have no place to call home. Many times, these women have not been offered (or afforded) the basic decision-making skills and have made difficult choices about their See more details
Denver, CO 80216 29.32 miles from city center Longmont
(303) 297-1815 Meals: Breakfast: 5:30amLunch: 12 noon.Dinner 6pm.FoodIf you and your family are in housing but cannot afford food at this time, the Mission's Client Services can provide you with necessary items once a month including perishable and non-perishable food items. Har See more details