Leominster Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Leominster, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Leominster, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Leominster, MA 01453 978-466-1704 Shelter and Food North Star Family Services is an emergency shelter that assists five families simultaneously in a community living/group environment. Families share all common area spaces such as kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, lau See more details
Fitchburg, MA 01420 4.30 miles from city center Leominster
978-345-3050 Call after 4 pm to see if shelter is available. Shelter provides meals, shelter, housing search, and advocacy services in the spirit of hospitality to homeless men and women.The Emergency Shelter program is designed to offer a temporary shelter oppo See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 18.11 miles from city center Leominster
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 18.45 miles from city center Leominster
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 18.48 miles from city center Leominster
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 18.51 miles from city center Leominster
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 18.59 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 18.73 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 872-4853 Emergency shelter on Queen Street. Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelter. Occupancy 94 people. 58 emergency shelter beds. See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 18.90 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 19.20 miles from city center Leominster
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 19.61 miles from city center Leominster
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 19.84 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Nashua, NH 03060 21.63 miles from city center Leominster
(603)-889-3421 Christ-centered men's homeless shelter. Open year round.
Free Breakfast served Monday-Friday at 7am, Saturday & Sunday at
Free Lunch served Monday- Wednesday- Friday at 12pm noon. Free dinner on Saturdays & Sundays 5pm. See more details
Nashua, NH 03060 21.98 miles from city center Leominster
(603) 889-7770 Our Business Office Hours are Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5PMDirections to the shelters:Please call the office if you need to get to the shelters. Emergency Shelter - Two homeless shelters house single men, women and families. Originally opened as short-term emergency shelters See more details
Ashland, MA 01721 23.80 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 620-2690 Shadows provides temporary emergency housing for up to 10 women who are sober. It is linked to SMOC's continuum of housing and services through the Common Ground Resource Center. Women at Shadows are eligible for employment and housing search services, mental health and substance abuse services and See more details
Milford, MA 01757 29.17 miles from city center Leominster
(508) 488-9107 Under 30 degrees
Doors open at 7 p.m. and close at 9 p.m.
Shelter closes at 6:30 a.m. Emergency shelter for the greater Milford area that will be running until March. See more details