Lathrop Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Lathrop, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Lathrop, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Manteca, CA 95336 4.71 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 456-8080 Cooling And Warming CenterThe Manteca Senior Center will be utilized as a cooling/warming center in the event of inclement weather conditions to provide citizens relief from the extreme weather and prevent climate related injuries.The Manteca Senior Center is located at See more details
TRACY, CA 95376 8.89 miles from city center Lathrop
209-831-0421 TRANSITION HOME FOR HOMELESS MEN. ALL VOLUNTEER STAFF PROVIDES COUNSELING, EMPLOYMENT TOOLS, PERSONAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTION, MEDICAL/EDUCATIONAL/NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS AND REFERRALS AND ENCOURAGEMENT. See more details
Stockton, CA 95203 9.00 miles from city center Lathrop
209-465-3612 Stockton Shelter for the Homeless has been providing services to the homeless population of the City of Stockton and San Joaquin County since 1987. We are the largest provider of emergency shelter in the county.
We serve an average of 320 homeless men, women, and children every day. We prov See more details
Modesto, CA 95358 17.56 miles from city center Lathrop
209-549-9454 We are a temporary shelter for families with children under the age of 18. We provide intensive case management support towards the goal of families getting into more permanent housing and regaining their independence. We have a Day Center for families in the program, 10 congregations and their volu See more details
Modesto, CA 95354 20.08 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 527-0444 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am - 4pm. Closed for lunch: 12:30pm - 1pm. Community housing, shelter services, Homeless Services. See more details
Modesto, CA 95354 20.26 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 524-4331 24 - Hour Crisis Line209.577.5980Modesto Office 209.524.4331 or Turlock Office 209.664.9131Haven's emergency shelter is a 60 day program designed for women, and their children, who are fleeing domestic or sexual violence. The shelter is See more details
Modesto, CA 95351 20.48 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 529-7507 The Salvation Army in Modesto operates a shelter located at 9th and D Streets. The shelter is available all year round on a limited basis during the summer months and at full capacity (80 men and 20 women) during the winter months. The winter season extends from the 1st Monday of November through th See more details
Modesto, CA 95354 20.56 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 526-5544 Hutton House is a 24/7, temporary home with overnightand drop-in services for teenagers 13-17 years old.No cost for services.Call (209) 526-5544, 24 hours a day
Hutton House serves youth (ages 13-17) who are in crisis and may need temporary s See more details
Modesto, CA 95353 21.24 miles from city center Lathrop
(209) 529-8259 Open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, the Modesto Gospel Mission is committed to sharing the good news of Jesus Christ while meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of every person who comes to the Mission for help.MealsBreakfast is served at 6:20am, and attendee See more details
Brentwood, CA 94513 23.35 miles from city center Lathrop
(925) 308.7507 We have provided Christ-centered services and housing to over 11,000 battered and homeless women and children.Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30am- 4:30pmHere is just a partial list of our servicesShelterOur campuses in Livermore and Brentwood reflect our See more details
Patterson, CA 95363 25.78 miles from city center Lathrop
209.895.4976 HOST is a house for our homeless - a hand up, grounded in God's love,
that offers an opportunity to renew self-respect and transform lives.
Check in 5-6 pm
Together, we help with the needs of the homeless in our community by assisting with or providing:
Shelter See more details