Welcome to our Kodak, Tennessee Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Kodak, TN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
New Market, TN 37820 5.01 miles from city center Kodak
865-375-0382 At Safe Harbor, we consider it a privilege to serve the men in our care. These participants have come to us from living in the streets or ex-offenders that needed somewhere to go. We strive to provide them with so much more than food and shelter - we strive to See more details
Knoxville, TN 37920 15.72 miles from city center Kodak
(865) 573-7152 A Home for Homeless VeteransSteps House Utilizes 105 beds in 38 home sites. We provide shelter and housing for our residents while they find their way back from addiction and homelessness.Steps House is a non-profit, (501c3) corporation located in beautiful See more details
Knoxville, TN 37917 15.84 miles from city center Kodak
865-525-1540 Positively Living is a non profit social service agency that provides housing and care for persons that are homeless and suffering with HIV/AIDS, mental illness, addiction, or a physical disability.The Supportive Housing Program (SHP) provides housing and case management to men suffering See more details
Knoxville, TN 37901 16.39 miles from city center Kodak
(865) 934-2890 The Next Door Knoxville Residential Transitional Center opened on February 17, 2010, and the first resident arrived that same day.The Next Door Knoxville has capacity to serve up to 14 women at a time. Residents come to the program from incarceration in Knoxville and the contiguous counties, t See more details
Knoxville, TN 37927 16.61 miles from city center Kodak
865-673-6540 Overnight Shelter4:30pm - 6:30pm(After 6:30pm, guests must present proper documentation to receive overnight shelter.)KARM provides the basic needs of food, safety, and shelter for those in emergency need. KARM is the only facility of this magnitude in the Knoxville area. Without K See more details
Knoxville, TN 37917 16.65 miles from city center Kodak
1. Operation Bootstrap: Provides housing, meals counseling for men facing homelessness. The shelter can house up to 70 men and the average stay is about two weeks. Most move on from here, but many graduate to our Transitional Housing Program.
2. Transitional Housing: See more details
Knoxville, TN 37921 18.21 miles from city center Kodak
(865) 546-3500 Services: Case management and emergency services for the homeless, including housing, counseling, educational services, and job training. The Homeward Bound Program promotes self-sufficiency by assisting homeless individuals and families in achieving their maximum level of independence t See more details
Morristown, TN 37815 24.21 miles from city center Kodak
800-303-2220 CEASE, Inc. has two full service shelters in Hamblen and Claiborne Counties with a combined total of 26 beds. We serve survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault as well as their pets, giving them a safe place to call home. See more details
Morristown, TN 37814 24.44 miles from city center Kodak
(423) 587-9215 Only full service homeless shelter in Lakeway area of east Tennessee serving men, women, and children with shelter, food, and counseling.
We operate our facility in Hamblen County; however, we also serve 9 other Counties which surround us. Those counties include, Jefferson, Grainger, See more details