Inglewood Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Inglewood, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Inglewood, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Los Angeles, CA 90043 2.04 miles from city center Inglewood
(213)738-6194 We provide temporary shelter for Transition Aged Youth (“TAY”) clients in a supportive housing environment for up to 36 nights. While housed, each TAY must pursue their long-term goals, which includes securing permanent housing while building their capacity to navigate life’s challenges and opportun See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90044 3.35 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 759-2544 The program provides personal goods for people who live in zip code 90044 and surrounding areas. Services include clothing for people who are referred by a community service agency. Services are restricted to zip code 90044 and surrounding areas.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9: See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 3.40 miles from city center Inglewood
800-479-7328 Jenesse's mission is to provide victims of domestic violence and their children with a comprehensive centralized base of support that is culturally responsive, and ensures their transition from immediate crisis to stability and self-sufficiency. Jenesse seeks to prevent and end the cycle of domestic See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 3.40 miles from city center Inglewood
323-299-9496 Jenesse Center, Inc. is more than just a shelter for survivors of domestic violence. We are a family institute with programs, services and outreach efforts that rebuild lives, reunite families and enrich our community. Jenesse removes barriers to peace for families.
Our mission is to provide vic See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 3.88 miles from city center Inglewood
323-758-5433 Good Seed Shelter provides temporary housing to Transition Age Youth (TAY) ages 18-25 years old who are also in need of mental health services. These young men not only need a warm bed, but they also need guidance to help navigate the complicated, and often confusing social services network. Our cli See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 4.42 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 293-9778 HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedOur mission at Friends Helping Friends is to provide safe and comfortable housing to those who are homeless and those at risk of homelessness. We are dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness b See more details
Watts, CA 90059 5.50 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 563-5639 The program provides a homeless access center for homeless individuals and families who are in the South Central area of Los Angeles. Services include case management, comprehensive information and referral to community services, clothing and telephone facilities. Services are restricted to people w See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 5.91 miles from city center Inglewood
323-761-6415 Ella's Foundation is a non-profit community organization advocating for our community to provide resources and support servies needed to help restore lives
-HPRP Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing referrals
-Utility Bill Assistance
-HOPWA Ren See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 6.04 miles from city center Inglewood
213-744-8186 Hope Harbor is a residential Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Facility addressing substance abuse and mental health issues. This is a nine to eighteen month program where Veterans can utilize up to a 2-year stay.We assist veterans affected by substance abuse and ment See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 6.78 miles from city center Inglewood
(213) 252-2500 Watts Bridge Homeless shelter - Provider Salvation ArmyShelter the provides interim housing and supportive services for 100 women and men from the neighborhood who were previously homeless before connecting with the facility - giving them a place to receive the support they nee See more details
Lynwood, CA 90262 7.05 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 242-5000 The Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS) is a coordinated, regionally-based and community driven system implemented in Service Planning Area (SPA) 6 of South Los Angeles by the Weingart Center for the Homeless. The HFSS utilizes an integrated network of providers, including SHIELDS, to prov See more details
Huntington Park, CA 90255 7.61 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 388-7324 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90015 7.74 miles from city center Inglewood
213) 438-1617 The Salvation Army's Zahn Memorial Center is the only emergency shelter for families in downtown Los Angeles, and provides individuals in crisis with an immediate, safe place to stay and the resources to begin getting their lives back on track. The Zahn program provides 90 days of emergency housing See more details
Venice, CA 90291 8.08 miles from city center Inglewood
310-396-6468 The agency operates a homeless service center for homeless people of all ages. Services include case management; information and referral to community resources, including shelter referrals; advocacy for public benefits; hot meals; showers; laundry facilities; clean clothes; toiletries. There are no See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 8.17 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 450-4050 The People Concern provides integrated services to the most vulnerable and traumatized members of the community who are in need of assistance – individuals who are chronically homeless, dealing with severe mental or physical illness or substance addiction, victims of domestic violence and challenged See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90014 8.22 miles from city center Inglewood
213-624-9258 To be the premier provider of life changing services to people experiencing homelessness in Southern California. Provides Addiction Treatment, Emergency Services, and Family Housing.
The Midnight Mission offers a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everyt See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 8.29 miles from city center Inglewood
(213) 347-6300 One of the nation's largest provider of continuous emergency shelter services, URM provides comprehensive care for men, women, and children who are experiencing homelessness.
A person's first point of contact with URM is with our Emergency (Guest) Services, where their immediate physical nee See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 8.29 miles from city center Inglewood
213-318-5730 Angel's Flight Youth Shelter is a temporary shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk youth ages 10-17. We provide a safe and healthy residence for the youth, with our primary goal being family reunification. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 8.37 miles from city center Inglewood
213-629-1227 x305 We offer 180 emergency shelter beds for men and 196 combined transitional rehabilitation beds for men and women.Emergency ServicesWe provide both residential and emergency services to the community, including meals, showers, clothing, academic courses, employment workshops, job sea See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 8.39 miles from city center Inglewood
231-626-4681 Sheltering the HomelessEmmanuel Baptist Rescue Mission has shower facilities and approximately 50 beds, providing a clean, safe haven for those seeking shelter from the elements and street life of downtown Los Angeles.Provides temporary shelter, hot meals and s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 8.40 miles from city center Inglewood
213-793-0116 This is a pet friendly shelter for women and children.Casa Azul, is located near Mac Arthur Park.PATH operates this shelter and provides housing and case management.Temporary housing for 28 women and 5 families - as of 11/2019. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 8.42 miles from city center Inglewood
(213) 680-0600 Womens homeless assistance with housing and a day center.
Day Center Hours: Monday-Friday from 6am-4pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 7am-3pm.Provides meals, showers, phone and mail access, laundry, etc etc. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90025 8.63 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 477-9539 Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM, Monday - Friday The Westwood Transitional Village is a 40 unit residential housing facility that provides support services for homeless families. Families can spend up to two years at Westwood while they stabilize and acquire the skills needed for indepen See more details
Compton, CA 90221 8.77 miles from city center Inglewood
323-577-5941 Transitional Living Shelters.
- Transitional Housing for Women and Children (6 mos. To 1 yr.) prepare for Permanent Housing
- Emergency Shelter for Homeless Families (3 mos. To 6mos )
- In-Take, Assessment & Case Management
PLEASE CALL FOR AN PHONE INTERVIEW See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 8.90 miles from city center Inglewood
(213) 235-1460 FOR SHELTER(213) 235-1460For Drop-In Services(213) 250-5241Good Shepherd Center for Homeless Women is a transitional housing residence. We Currently has openings and requirements are that you are employed a minimum of 20 hours a week. If interested please fe See more details
Santa Monica, CA 90401 9.05 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 450-4050 SAMOSHEL (SAnta MOnica SHELter) provides interim shelter and a broad range of programs to 70 men and women in separate living quarters. It's also home to OPCC's Wellness Beds Program that provides nursing services to clients with acute or chronic medical conditions, and it is the site of OPCC's High See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90012 9.16 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 450-4050 45 bed shelter. The site currently is made up of 5 trailers. 15 beds in each. Trailers with beds are open by key-access 24-7. * We are looking for more information on this shelter. If you know any details please help us by entering information in the comment s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90073 9.19 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 914-4045 New Directions for Veterans is a nonprofit organization that has helped our nation's heroes successfully address the challenges of life after military service since 1992. Located in two homes in Mar Vista, New Directions Oasis for Veteran Women specializes in serving displaced female veterans and de See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90033 9.29 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 881-0032 Men's Shelter: Proyecto Pastoral established GHP on December 12, 1988. The shelter opened its doors to address an issue that was most neglected in the community: emergency shelter for the homeless. For more than 20 years we have been providing 90-day temporary shelter and meals to homeless men. The See more details
Santa Monica, CA 90403 9.35 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 452-1223 Pregnant Women's ShelterThe women we serve at Harvest Home are in crisis–they are pregnant, and they are homeless (or soon to be homeless). Often, they are without the support of family or the father of the baby. They are making the courageous choice to parent their child in spite of overwhelm See more details
COMPTON, CA 90221 9.49 miles from city center Inglewood
310-735-6356 Our mission is to assist men and women who have become victims of society, and provide emergency assistance through our transitional housing. We offer emotional support, self-sufficiency.Through community partnership, we will provide services to our clients, we understand that this is limitless proc See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 9.79 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 960-3333 Provides emergency housing for homeless individuals in Los Angeles County, called Interim Housing. The purpose of Interim Housing is to provide safe, stable housing for chronically homeless individuals who are waiting for available long-term housing.
This interim housing program will p See more details
Los Angeles , CA 90028 9.88 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 467-8466 SERVICES Foster Care Youth (Ages 11-19)Phone: 323-467-8466Minor Runaway & Homeless Youth (Ages 12-17)Phone: 323-240-2253Transitional Age Youth (Ages 18-24) Phone: 323-962-0430LA Youth Network (LAYN) provides s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 10.08 miles from city center Inglewood
(323)469-2946 Residential FacilityThe Way In's residential facility houses up to 8 males between 18-21 years of age. These beds are for homeless youth who either left home or came to the Center through referrals from other agencies. The goal of the residential program is to help establish a long-term founda See more details
Bell, CA 90201 10.27 miles from city center Inglewood
323-263-1206 one of the largest homeless shelters in the nation- Operates a comprehensive program that offers transitional care for up to 350 homeless men and women. The goal of Bell Shelter is to meet the needs of the homeless population by addressing the reasons why people become homeless and assisting them in See more details
Downey, CA 90242 11.26 miles from city center Inglewood
562 900 8664 Share housing share a room all utilities included WiFi cable ready fully furnished heating/ac central air* women only). See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 12.78 miles from city center Inglewood
Ascencia is a 40 bed shelter for single adults and families. The shelter does not take walk ins.
Clients must go through an assessment process first.
Mondays through Wednesdays 7am - 4pm
Thursdays 7am - 2pm
Fridays 7am - 4pm
We provide a range of s See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 13.34 miles from city center Inglewood
818-246-5586 Salvation Army permanent supportive housing for homeless families.
Families must meet the time definition associated with chronic homelessness (homeless for one year, or homeless 4 or more times in the past three years).
Applications available at The Salvation Army Glend See more details
Wilmington, CA 90744 13.42 miles from city center Inglewood
310-518-3667 The only shelter in the Southbay area for single women. This is a 7 night stay. intake is done 9am-noon M-Sat. Call first for availability.
Office hours: Mondays through Saturdays (except Wednesdays) 9am - 12 noon. One Wednesdays we are open from 10am - 12 noon.
Se See more details
Wilmington, CA 90744 13.42 miles from city center Inglewood
310-830-7063 7 day emergency shelter. Call for intake information.Our mission is to minister the love and grace of Jesus Christ to the homeless in the South Bay by providing a safe and nurturing environment where they can receive food, clothing, temporary shelter, discipleship and spiritual encourage See more details
Bellflower, CA 90706 13.46 miles from city center Inglewood
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Glendale, CA 91203 14.25 miles from city center Inglewood
( 818) 246-5586 This is a Salvation Army Glendale Corps Transitional Housing location for homeless single mothers and children. Single mothers must have been in an emergency shelter for a minimum of 30 days. See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 14.45 miles from city center Inglewood
(562) 733-1147 Provides a variety of support services for homeless and low-income families in Los Angeles County. Services are targeted, but not restricted, to families with children age 18 and younger. Services include case management, housing services and technical assistance. Geographic restrictions apply for s See more details
Burbank, CA 91507 14.68 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 847-1547 90-Day ShelterHow It WorksThrough our network of host and support congregations, we provide food and shelter to up to 14 people – about 4 families at any one time. The families arrive at a new host congregation each Sunday where they are hosted for one week. The majority of the congregati See more details
Long Beach, CA 90803 14.82 miles from city center Inglewood
(562) 591-1292 Lydia House - Services for Women and Children.Our 50 bed Lydia House provides solace and hope in the face of abuse, addiction, financial hardship and abandonment. Lydia House also assists many in finding more acute care facilities, while striving to move all guests into semi-permanent ho See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 14.88 miles from city center Inglewood
562-591-1292 Men's shelter, meals, showers, clothing, case management, one-year faith-based transitional program.Emergency Shelter Our Mission has a temporary emergency shelter for homeless people in our city. This includes breakfast and dinner, showers, toiletries, clothing and limited persona See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 15.75 miles from city center Inglewood
877-403-8016 Women begin their stay in a structured residential program which can last up to 90 days. Clients are invited to participate in the following activities: Group Counseling Individual Counseling 12-Step Meetings &n See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 15.77 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 521-9310 Support and shelter, transitional housing for women.
SHAWL provides a safe and supportive 6-month residential program for women who are beginning their journey of recovery from addiction. SHAWL provides the structure and support in a warm and nurturing residential setting.
See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 15.85 miles from city center Inglewood
(310) 547-3372 The program provides homeless support services for individuals in Los Angeles County. Services include outreach program for individuals ages 17 to 24 and families with children. The program assists people with finding housing options and may assist with temporary housing as well. Overall, the progra See more details
Long Beach, CA 90802 15.99 miles from city center Inglewood
(323) 846-8307 Office hours:Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5:30pm.The Mission of New Image is to: decrease and prevent homelessness throughout Los Angeles County by providing comprehensive Case Management and Supportive Services, housing, job search and placemen See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 16.88 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 17.34 miles from city center Inglewood
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Private apartments with kitchens
See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 17.48 miles from city center Inglewood
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Pasadena, CA 91114 17.50 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 421-8182 A Meaningful Goal Housing Shelter helps the homeless to rehabilitate lives and become part of the working society. .Intake. Hr. 6 am to 10 pm. .Cost is $650.00 A month and Deposit is Required.Transitional Independent Living ProgramClients accepted into the transitional progra See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 17.78 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
North Hollywood, CA 91601 17.86 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 982-4091 Affordable, Temporary, Supportive Housing, Low Income Housing
The residents served in our shelters and apartments represent a broad spectrum of income, geographic and ethnic diversity.
LAFH serves homeless and low-income families with children and single adults who arrive at the agen See more details
San Gabriel, CA 91776 18.02 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 569-0991 Family Promise of San Gabriel Valley is a nonprofit organization that touches lives by addressing family homelessness in the local community. We partner with faith congregations, civic organizations, and individuals to offer homeless children and their families temporary housing and other assis See more details
Sun Valley, CA 91352 18.09 miles from city center Inglewood
818.392.0020 Our Mission is to attract people and resources to assist in the effort of meeting the needs of every hungry and homeless man, woman and child in the greater Los Angeles area. Through strategic partnerships and services, we empower our clients with the faith, knowledge, resources and skills to lead a See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 18.20 miles from city center Inglewood
626.277.8135 Back To Life located in NW Pasadena has over 15 years experience working with adults in transition. The comfortable Community Living House is centrally located with easy access to public transportation, provides one meal a day, and a supportive group of peers & colleagues. Contact on-site Manag See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 18.38 miles from city center Inglewood
818-571-7265 Services Provided- Transitional Housing- Emergency Housing- Advocacy Groups- Auxiliary Services- Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services- Healthy & Wellness Habits Training- Employment Assistance Services & Job Training- Life Skills See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 18.48 miles from city center Inglewood
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 18.96 miles from city center Inglewood
(562) 431-5025 Precious Life Shelter provides residential and supportive services for homeless pregnant women.Emergency Shelter
Process for entering PLS
All clients enter through the emergency phase of the program.
Beds are available on a first-come, first-served ba See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 19.07 miles from city center Inglewood
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.Cas See more details
El Monte, CA 91731 20.33 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 442-4357 EligibilityTo be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis.Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Altadena , CA 91001 20.61 miles from city center Inglewood
3103514631 We serve homeless US Veterans in the Pasadena, Altadena area and SPA 3, drug & Alcohol treatment, PC3 & CHOICE programs, Please call us for a tour of our beautiful mansions. Rodney Brown, 310-351-4631 See more details
Buena Park, CA 90621 20.72 miles from city center Inglewood
(714) 522-7201 Food Pantry Monday, Thursday, and Friday. We take all women...Must be able to work in kitchen and do chores! We also take court appoint volunteers.
See more details
North Hills, CA 91343 21.17 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 331-4447 Independent, Transitional, residential living program A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services opened its doors in 2012 and has continued to grow. A Better Living works tirelessly to end homelessness by helping men and women identify their obstacles by impl See more details
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 21.28 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 333-7204 Emergency Assistance Center
The program provides homeless support services for homeless people in the East San Gabriel Valley. Services include shower facilities. Service is restricted to East San Gabriel Valley residents.
Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 10:30am. Walk i See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 21.70 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 785-4476 90 Bed Shelter. The new facility includes private family bedrooms, a commercial kitchen, common dining room and living spaces, meeting rooms, computer education center, playground and garden, all geared toward helping families achieve a brighter future.
Staff works with families to See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 21.72 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 960-0404 The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides homeless men, women, children and families an opportunity, not only to obtain food, shelter and basic life necessities, but also provides a foundation for individual and family restoration by developing a personalized plan based on their needs for See more details
Stanton, CA 90680 22.74 miles from city center Inglewood
(714) 507-2459 All Housing Services begin with an in-take interview at our Housing Office in Stanton, CA.To begin, visit us during walk in hours Monday to Friday, 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.7855 Katella AvenueStanton, CA 90680Walk In Hours: Mo See more details
Sylmar, CA 91342 24.89 miles from city center Inglewood
(818) 941-2345 Coordinated Entry SystemThe Coordinated Entry System aligns the Adult, Family, and Youth Systems into a seamless, collaborative, county-wide platform for housing and service delivery to homeless households. Community House Sylmar uses th See more details
Duarte, CA 91010 25.12 miles from city center Inglewood
(626) 240-4550 EligibilityTo be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis.Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Midway City, CA 92655 25.34 miles from city center Inglewood
(714) 897-3221 Transitional HousingAFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 27.16 miles from city center Inglewood
(714) 907-7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 28.57 miles from city center Inglewood
657-215-0853 As our application process is entirely on-online we are literally open 24/7.
Off the Streets Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity (Tax ID 46-4900223) that helps eligible homeless individuals and families in Orange County and Riverside County Califo See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 28.59 miles from city center Inglewood
714-794-5149 -Must be a high school student in HBUHSD or NMUSD
-No drugs, alcohol, criminal record.Robyne’s Nest provides support to homeless, unaccompanied and at-risk students of our local Huntington Beach high schools to encourage high school graduation and further education. Students are referre See more details