Hopewell Junction Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Hopewell Junction, New York Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Hopewell Junction, NY and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 7.45 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 452-0019 Emergency Housing for FamiliesGannett House at Hudson River LodgingGannett House offers emergency housing for families. To access Gannett House, you must first visit the Dutchess County Department of Community and Family Services to request housing assistance.The See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 9.91 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 452-0019 Webster House Overnight Emergency HousingAre you homeless and in need of housing tonight? We
offer overnight emergency housing 365 nights a year. To access housing,
come to the screening site at 29 North Hamilton Street in Poughkeepsie
by 6:30pm.Webster See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 10.02 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 454-3600 River Haven Youth Shelter (10-17) is a voluntary program designed to address the emergency needs of runaway homeless and other at risk youth as well as their families. The program provides crisis intervention services; individual, group, and family counseling. Emergency shelter is accessible 24 hour See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 10.29 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
845-486-3000 Emergency Housing Service
As a condition of eligibility for Temporary Housing Assistance,
individuals and families must comply with the following requirements:
Apply for or receive Temporary Housing Assistance, and comply with
all applicable See more details
Newburgh, NY 12550 12.34 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 562-8255 Offers help in finding temporary shelter. If there is no shelter available, they will provide motel vouchers. Also assists recently homeless/low-income people in need of basic furniture and household items.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am-5:00 pm See more details
Peekskill, NY 10566 21.28 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
914-736-2636 CHHOP is open 365 days a year 24 hours a day.The mission of Caring for the Homeless of Peekskill Inc. (CHOP) is to alleviate hunger and homelessness in our community by providing temporary housing for homeless adults, and by referring clients to appropriate agencies in order to help them See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 22.03 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
203-349-2428 Program Hours
Morning Glory Breakfast Program serves a hot and healthy meal to the hungry and homeless of the Danbury area. Operating out of 15 Spring Street in Danbury, the program in conveniently located to the homeless shelters. Morning Glory serves a hot breakfast and p See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 22.42 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(203) 796-1661 Hours of operation: 9 PM9 AM
Homeless shelter for 18 and older.
Emergency Shelter services for homeless adults without children. Thirty (30) days maximum stay. Admission criteria must be met.
Shower & bathroom
See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 22.44 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
203796-1661 20 bed shelter, 30 day stay for free. 5 beds for women, 5 beds dedicated to homeless veterans, 10 beds for males - all over the age of 18. Support services offered by various social service agencies/organizations. Will assist in placement for drug and alcohol abuse. See more details
Danbury, CT 06810 22.46 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(203) 797-8606 â This is an overflow homeless shelter. It is not open all year long. Generally during the winter it opens up. Check out the website for current news and whether or not the shelter is currently open and accepting people. See more details
Rosendale, NY 12472 22.63 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 338-5953 Emergency shelter for up to 14 runaway and homeless youth, ages 12 18, for an initial stay of 30 days, and up to a total of 60 days, with the additional 30 days approved by the Ulster County Runaway Coordinator. By regulation, parental consent is not required. The program has been granted two waiv See more details
Kingston, NY 12401 25.88 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 331-1395 24-Hour Access shelter for homeless. Emergency shelter (up to 90 days) for up to 23 men and women. Housing and services for men and women participating in daily substance abuse and/or mental health programming, who need a See more details
Kingston, NY 12401 25.89 miles from city center Hopewell Junction
(845) 340-1847 Emergency shelter for families (up to 90 days).Program Hours: 24-Hour Access. Family Shelterhe program is staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week which enables us to provide a wide array of support services to our clients. Some of the service See more details