Greeley Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Greeley, Colorado Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Greeley, CO and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Greeley, CO 80631 970-352-3215 MissionTo provide safety, stability, and opportunityfor families in crisis through emergency shelter and comprehensive support services.Services: Emergency residential shelter for families
See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 (970) 353-6010 Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY) specializes in transforming the effects of trauma, neglect, and abuse in the lives of children. Our commitment is to respond to the needs of the community and our clients by integrating current research to create individualized treatment plans and multi-modal treat See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 (970) 353-3720 Catholic Charities emergency shelter.
Houses 24 men, 6 women and 6 families.
Open from 7PM to 7AM 365 days a year. There are separate areas for single men, single women, and families with children. The shelter also provides shower facilities, and breakfast and evening meals, j See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 17.51 miles from city center Greeley
970-663-1716 Hours of Operation: Mondays through Thursdays 9am to12 noon, 1pm to 4pm. Families accepted into the program are warmly welcomed and immediately provided all of the resources HNS has to offer. Following the best practices of Family Promise, each family’s situation is assessed and go See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 18.45 miles from city center Greeley
970-685-4173 Day Center137 Homeless Connection is a program of House of Neighborly Service. 137 Homeless Connection Day Center: open M-F 8am-11:30am, M-Th 1pm-4pm by appointment. Services available are Shower, Laundry, Phone, Mental Health. Other services avai See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 21.95 miles from city center Greeley
970-224-4302 The homeless find a safe haven at Fort Collins Rescue Mission, where 75 warm beds await. A hot meal and warm shower here offer relief and comfort. Those who stay the night have the opportunity to seek recovery and a new direction through our Steps to Success Program, at the Mission, and through our See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 22.02 miles from city center Greeley
(970) 484-5010 Throughout compassionate support, we assist anyone in need of shelter or food or who needs help getting a fresh start.How to receive these services: Extended-stay housing program for men,women and families: includes shelter, meals, clothing, case management, housing See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80526 22.18 miles from city center Greeley
(970) 207-0155 This is low income apartment housing. Not a homeless shelter.63 apartments.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes.
See more details
Fort Lupton, CO 80621 22.37 miles from city center Greeley
(720) -517-6617 Our Mission:Hope @ Miracle House is a faith-based community organization that compassionately seeks to address the needs of homeless families through safe shelter, food, and supportive services.Family ShelterWe are a family focused year round shelter in Fort Lupton, COF See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 22.57 miles from city center Greeley
(970) 658-9878 Hours: 7 days a week, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (indoor services limited due to COVID-19)The Murphy Center is closed on major holidaysGet Help
If your family is homeless and needs assistance: Meet with a resource specialist
Screening will determine See more details
Longmont, CO 80502 24.66 miles from city center Greeley
3037720432 24/7 emergency shelter program for victims of relationship abuse at an undisclosed confidential location. Stay average is 4-6 weeks.Our Emergency Shelter is just one of seven major programs we offer for victims of domestic and dating violence. We also provide the fol See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 26.26 miles from city center Greeley
(720) 494-4673 Shelter: (720) 453-6999 from 5:30pm-8am dailyIf you are seeking services, you must be be screened through the countywide coordinated entry system in Boulder or Longmont. Referrals will be made to either the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless or a Navigation Site in L See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 26.37 miles from city center Greeley
303-684-0810 Mission: Our mission is to provide supportive housing promoting self-sufficiency and stability to diverse homeless families and individuals through collaboration with community partners, utilization of community resources, case management and life-skills See more details