Welcome to our Gilroy, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Gilroy, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Gilroy, CA 95020 877.363.7238 For battered women and children under 18, no males over 12. Call for information.La Isla Pacifica is Community Solutionsâ€™ emergency confidential shelter for women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and are seeking safety. This program provides supportive services towar See more details
San Jose, CA 5.18 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 686-1300 The Boccardo Family Living Center (BFLC) is a multi service transitional housing program for homeless families with children in South Santa Clara County. Located in the City of San Martin, the program provides 26 units of transitional housing specifically designed to serve one- and two-parent househ See more details
Morgan Hill, CA 7130 8.08 miles from city center Gilroy
408.779.2113 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am - 5pm. Community Solutionsâ€™ Criminal Justice
Transitional Housing Unit provides clean and sober living for 180 days
or longer to adult males, age 18-59, who are enrolled in Commu See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 11.86 miles from city center Gilroy
(831) 724-9576 Our emergency services are available 365 days a year. They include… Bilingual Daily Bible services Shelter for up to 35 homeless men Nourishing meals twice See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 11.93 miles from city center Gilroy
(831) 724-0948 The Salvation Army Watsonville Corps serves those in need on daily basis through other social service programs:
-- The Corner House, a 18-bed permanent housing facility dedicated to serving single mothers in drug and alcohol recovery. The program helps the mothers maintain sobriety an See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 11.94 miles from city center Gilroy
(831) 728-5649 The Emergency Shelter is open 24 hours a day and families may reside in the Shelter for a maximum of three months. The Shelterâ€™s current capacity is twenty-eight women and children who are generally referred to PV Shelter Services by other social service agencies, schools, civic and/or religious o See more details
Hollister, CA 95023 13.71 miles from city center Gilroy
831-256-1852 H.O.M.E ( Housing Opportunities Meals Empowerment) Resource Center. Formerly known as San Benito County Warming Shelter Opened on December 1, 2017. 1161 San Felipe Rd, Hollister, CA. Bus pick-up service is available. Warm bed, hot meal, shower and locker. First stop is at 4:30 pm – Straw See more details
Hollister, CA 95023 15.01 miles from city center Gilroy
831-801-7775 My Father's House provides a place for those who are homeless or in need, to rest their weary soles and rest their weary soul.We provide showers, bathroom,clean clothes,food,blankets,hygiene items.fellowship,prayer and Bible study,telephone,internet,e-mail, court advocacy for drug and alcohol placem See more details
Salinas, CA 93901 23.40 miles from city center Gilroy
831-424-5688 Intake for evening dinner is 6:15pm (all are welcome).
Overnight lodging (men only) intake is 7:15pm.There is a requested donation of $2.00 for overnight lodging.
Services to the homeless and needy (blankets (during winter days), cups of ice, water bottles, food ite See more details
Salinas, CA 93906 23.47 miles from city center Gilroy
831-422-2201 Natividad Emergency Shelter is a 12-room emergency shelter providing 32 beds to domestic violence victims in the Salinas Valley. Natividad will also accommodate homeless women and their children who are non-domestic violence victims if space is available. Shelter stays are generally 30-9 See more details
San Jose, CA 95118 24.49 miles from city center Gilroy
408-793-0550 Offers text messages in the event of an emergency, Inclement Weather Episodes and shelter availability, or housing-related issues. Text HOMELESS888777 The Office of Supportive Housing’s (OSH) mission is to increase the supply o See more details
Marina, CA 93933 25.79 miles from city center Gilroy
831-384-3388 Community Homeless Solutions is Monterey County's largest provider of homeless transitional housing and emergency shelters (including beds for those fleeing domestic violence). With 10 programs in 3 cities, we house an average of 200 persons nightly. Men. Women. Children.
For all of o See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 26.60 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 278-2160 The Housing Program helps people with financial assistance to prevent them from becoming homeless, or, to keep them stably housed. We assist with past-due rent, rental deposit, utilities (PG&E), and Section 8 rental deposit.
The Housing Program provides assistance to the following See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 27.65 miles from city center Gilroy
408-294-2853 Offers a work based transitional housing program. Will provide food, clothes, and shelter to homeless individuals who are willing to fund-raise money for themselves and the facility. 0-50% of the earnings will go to the house and the individual.
Our purpose is to provide our residents w See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 28.22 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 294-1238 Home for pregnant women. Homelessness continues to be a difficult and complex issue for the Bay Area. The rise in the cost of living, the lack of affordable housing, and sudden layoffs are part of the picture. For pregnant women, homelessness can mean a frustra See more details
San Jose, CA 95125 28.48 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 294-2100 The BRC serves homeless adults year-round, providing emergency shelter and an array of supportive services including job search and placement, mental health services, a medical clinic, case management, legal assistance, and housing search assistance.
Hours of Operation
See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 28.55 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 297-8330 We are a small faith-based shelter serving women and children. We provide (long-term) transitional housing. We require guests to work if they are able. The shelter is very homelike, peaceful, and comfortable. We are a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free environment. The length of a guest's stay is de See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 28.67 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 271-5160 Montgomery Street Inn (MSI) provides emergency and transitional housing for up to 90 single adult men per night with case management, Veteran's services, medical respite care, and other support services.Veteran Services include:Veterans Medical Respite (VMR) at MSI serves up See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 28.70 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 271-5160 Montgomery: 85 beds for men, short & long term housing, including job development programs
Daytime drop-in center: for singles and families with 300 individuals served daily
Hours and Days of Access:
7pm - 8am daily
Additional Service Details:
Montgomery Street Inn houses two shelter pr See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 28.72 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 282-1175 The Emmanuel House has been serving Santa Clara County since 1966 and endeavors to provide the services needed to answer the questions of homelessness. The Emmanuel House has a full range of services to adult men needing assistance to make the final move from homelessness. The Emmanuel House is also See more details
San Jose, CA 95128 29.10 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 975-2739 Our 12-bed shelter is the only domestic violence shelter in Santa Clara County that focuses on the Asian community, and we are one of only nine shelters focusing on Asian and Pacific Islander domestic violence victims in the entire continental U.S. Asian Women’s Home is an equal opportunity service See more details
San Jose, CA 95133 29.18 miles from city center Gilroy
408.926.8885 Our San Jose Family Shelter is the only emergency shelter in Santa Clara County that houses 35 one and two parent families for up to 90 days. Each family lives in their own apartment style private room and bathroom. Our 50,000 square foot building includes a commercial kitchen, communal dining room, See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 29.86 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 271-1630 Provides interim shelter and supportive services to 12 families and 15 single women experiencing homelessness in San Jose. See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 29.96 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 279-2962 Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence creates paths for women to achieve safety, stability, and self-sufficiency.
Domestic violence crosses all socio-economic, ethnic and religious boundaries and affects every part of the lives damaged by it.
Although the problem is See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 29.96 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 288-2153â€¨ Every night our homeless guests at the Rescue Mission are provided with food, a hot shower, toiletries, clean clothes, and a freshly laundered bed. A hot meal is often the first step to helping a homeless person get off the streets. Our dinning hall serves men, women and children every night startin See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 29.97 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 293-4657â€¨ Drop in between 4:00 - 5:00pm for bed availability.
Drug and alcohol program. Free showers Mon., Wed., Fri. 9:30-10:30am. 10 days per month free, fee charged thereafter. Overnight emergency shelter for men. Mandatory chapel service attendance required.
Here at the Cit See more details
Seaside, CA 93955 30.52 miles from city center Gilroy
831-422-2201 Emergency Shelter for Women and Women with Children. Both women who are homeless and those fleeing domestic violence. This is not a warming shelter. The residents return to the same bed each night during their stay. Area schools are set to receive the children so they don't fall behind. Emergency fo See more details
San Jose, CA 95131 31.74 miles from city center Gilroy
(408) 232-5600 In San Jose, CityTeam Ministries is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam also has a wonderful staff that care for and meet the needs of the youth and families in San Jose. A recovery program is in place for those men and women t See more details