Gardner Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Gardner, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Gardner, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fitchburg, MA 01420 10.32 miles from city center Gardner
978-345-3050 Call after 4 pm to see if shelter is available. Shelter provides meals, shelter, housing search, and advocacy services in the spirit of hospitality to homeless men and women.The Emergency Shelter program is designed to offer a temporary shelter oppo See more details
Leominster, MA 01453 12.89 miles from city center Gardner
978-466-1704 Shelter and Food North Star Family Services is an emergency shelter that assists five families simultaneously in a community living/group environment. Families share all common area spaces such as kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, lau See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 22.78 miles from city center Gardner
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 23.48 miles from city center Gardner
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 23.56 miles from city center Gardner
(508) 872-4853 Emergency shelter on Queen Street. Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelter. Occupancy 94 people. 58 emergency shelter beds. See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 23.58 miles from city center Gardner
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 23.69 miles from city center Gardner
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 24.12 miles from city center Gardner
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 24.17 miles from city center Gardner
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 24.23 miles from city center Gardner
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 24.43 miles from city center Gardner
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 25.13 miles from city center Gardner
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Keene, NH 03431 28.83 miles from city center Gardner
(603) 352-5197 Hundred Nights Cold Weather Shelter is open from mid-November to mid-April.There are 26 bunk beds in a dormitory style setting on the second floor.
Check in each night begins at 6:45 pm. All guests must be in by 9:45
pm, lights out is at 10 pm. Guests leave each morning b See more details