Fullerton Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Fullerton, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Fullerton, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fullerton, CA 92832 714.525.5525 Serving hot meals every Wednesday, 6 - 6:30 PM.
1st Wed of the month, free clothes and hygiene kits and more.
Part of the Hot Meals Ministry serving Fullerton/Brea/Placentia: a
coalition of churches that provide nutritious meals every day of the
week for those who need it. See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 877-531-5522 Emergency ShelterWTLC is the largest emergency shelter program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking . We welcome survivors of any gender and those with a history of substance abuse and mental illness. 96% of our shelt See more details
Anaheim, CA 92805 2.77 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 680-3691 Pathways of Hope is committed to rebuilding lives of the hungry and homeless in Orange County through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Engagement.Via Esperanza, located in Anaheim, is an immediate response shelter for homeless families.HousingOnce a family or individu See more details
Placentia, CA 92870 3.46 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 993-5774 H.I.S. House provides transitional shelter to families, single adults, and couples who are homeless but have the motivation and capability, with our assistance, to regain self-sufficiency. Residents plan to stay 120 to 180 days while they develop a source of permanent income and save money for housi See more details
Fullerton, CA 92833 (714) 836-7188 Cold Weather shelter normally from December through April. Make sure to call to confirm it is open.Information line: (714)836-7188 ext. 131Population served:Families, couples, adults with children, singlesAdmission requirement: First come first serve. There is no See more details
Buena Park, CA 90621 4.47 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 522-7201 Food Pantry Monday, Thursday, and Friday. We take all women...Must be able to work in kitchen and do chores! We also take court appoint volunteers.
See more details
Anaheim, CA 92806 5.86 miles from city center Fullerton
877-767-0759 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am- 5pmApply for housing online: http://www.nlchcp.com/online-application.htmlEnding Homelessness in America!
Lakewood Housing Coalition, interest is to provide housing se See more details
Stanton, CA 90680 6.55 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 507-2459 All Housing Services begin with an in-take interview at our Housing Office in Stanton, CA.To begin, visit us during walk in hours Monday to Friday, 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.7855 Katella AvenueStanton, CA 90680Walk In Hours: Mo See more details
Orange, CA 92856 6.81 miles from city center Fullerton
714-538-4860 Intake Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5pm. Casa Teresa provides a loving and supportive family home to pregnant
women and their babies facing difficult circumstances, giving them a
future and a hope. With a trusted and compassionate team of
pro See more details
Garden Grove, CA 92842 7.36 miles from city center Fullerton
(714)554_0357 Transitional shelter for families. Provides a rent free shelter, as well as food and supplies, for homeless families with children. In return, each family is required to save 80% of their income after necessary expenses, enabling families to build savings and learn life skills. The average stay at T See more details
Orange, CA 92863 7.39 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 992-1939 Ext. 100 24 hour hotline: 877-531-5522
Business Office Phone: (714) 992-1939 Ext. 100
24-hour Bilingual Hotline (877) 531-5522
Family Outreach Program (714) 992-1939 Ext. 111
WTLC is the only program in Orange County that provides shelter for survivors of domestic violence a See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92706 9.15 miles from city center Fullerton
714-542-3577 How to apply
WISEPlace conducts open interviews every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 am. Appointments are not needed during this time. For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of our team members.WISEPlace provides options for the many difficult situations a wom See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 9.49 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 833-5333 Grandma's House of Hope consists of a wide variety of programs and services to under-served and underprivileged women and children in Orange County and its surrounding areas.Grandma's House of Hope offers services for uniquely challenged women, suc See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 9.51 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 833-5333 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Transitional housing program. Visit website for application.Grandma’s House of Hope (GHH) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity that aims to empower the invisible populations of Orange Co See more details
Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 9.55 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 333-7204 Emergency Assistance Center
The program provides homeless support services for homeless people in the East San Gabriel Valley. Services include shower facilities. Service is restricted to East San Gabriel Valley residents.
Monday through Thursday, 8:30am to 10:30am. Walk i See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 9.62 miles from city center Fullerton
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.Cas See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 9.81 miles from city center Fullerton
(562) 431-5025 Precious Life Shelter provides residential and supportive services for homeless pregnant women.Emergency Shelter
Process for entering PLS
All clients enter through the emergency phase of the program.
Beds are available on a first-come, first-served ba See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92702 9.92 miles from city center Fullerton
714-836-7188 All Mercy House programs are drug and alcohol free, and residents must be employed, employable, or going to school. Transitional housing is available for 6-24 months. At Regina House, families are housed together. Shelter provided for 7 mothers and their children. See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 10.01 miles from city center Fullerton
714-542-9576 Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Hospitality House provides homeless single adult males with a clean, safe place to stay. Food, clothing, and counseling services are provided free of charge to those that are in need, as well as work search and integrated employment program See more details
Midway City, CA 92655 10.09 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 897-3221 Transitional HousingAFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 10.12 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 835-6304 We serve about 2100 hot meals each week, and we provide food to other soup kitchens through Isaiah House. We provide hospitality to homeless women and children when the Armory is closed. Volunteers are welcome Sunday mornings and every day at 4:30PM. Call us to see if you're needed: sometimes we hav See more details
Diamond Bar, CA 91765 10.85 miles from city center Fullerton
9096121197 We provide affordable housing to homeless single male veterans
free meals and in home supportive services include transportation to
medical appts, full use of facility appliances washer/dryer stove ,
microwave,refrigerator, this transitional housing program and
independent liv See more details
Bellflower, CA 90706 11.53 miles from city center Fullerton
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92707 11.98 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 836-7188 Cold Weather shelter normally from December through April. Make sure to call to confirm it is open.Information line: (714)836-7188 ext. 131Population served:Families, couples, adults with children, singlesAdmission requirement: First come first serve. There is no See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 12.78 miles from city center Fullerton
714-247-4379 Office hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. The Orange County Rescue Mission serves the homeless by providing services such as residential housing for up to two years, medical and dental care, meals, job training, case management, substance See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 13.75 miles from city center Fullerton
714-573?3200 50 bed temporary shelter opened that opened March 18, 2019.
Serves: Homeless single men, single women, couples, and families with children living on the streets from the City of Tustin.The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each guest is sniffed by a See more details
Irvine, CA 92623 14.72 miles from city center Fullerton
7143565437 Phone assessment can be done 24/7
In person intake:
Tuesday 6:30 - 8:30pm.All of our programs have the overall goal of leading homeless youth to self-sufficiency and preventing at-risk youth from gang involvement, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, and dropping out of high school. See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 14.75 miles from city center Fullerton
(714) 907-7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details
El Monte, CA 91731 15.46 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 442-4357 EligibilityTo be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis.Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 15.68 miles from city center Fullerton
657-215-0853 As our application process is entirely on-online we are literally open 24/7.
Off the Streets Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity (Tax ID 46-4900223) that helps eligible homeless individuals and families in Orange County and Riverside County Califo See more details
Irvine, CA 92620 15.76 miles from city center Fullerton
(949) 737-5242 Services:
EMERGENCY SHELTER to escape a dangerous situation and heal from trauma
- 24-hour hotline call: 877-854-3594
- Family shelter
- CounselingFor assistance with domestic violence issues or information about our See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 15.79 miles from city center Fullerton
714-794-5149 -Must be a high school student in HBUHSD or NMUSD
-No drugs, alcohol, criminal record.Robyne’s Nest provides support to homeless, unaccompanied and at-risk students of our local Huntington Beach high schools to encourage high school graduation and further education. Students are referre See more details
Long Beach, CA 90805 15.84 miles from city center Fullerton
714-296-4289 Omni Recovery Residences provide quality structured lodgings for men looking for a fresh start. Fully furnished. Utilities included. Shared rooms. Walking distance to public transit/ meeting sites. Drug and alcohol screening. No credit check. No deposit required. SSI SSDI weekly monthly fee See more details
Bell, CA 90201 15.92 miles from city center Fullerton
323-263-1206 one of the largest homeless shelters in the nation- Operates a comprehensive program that offers transitional care for up to 350 homeless men and women. The goal of Bell Shelter is to meet the needs of the homeless population by addressing the reasons why people become homeless and assisting them in See more details
Compton, CA 90221 15.97 miles from city center Fullerton
323-577-5941 Transitional Living Shelters.
- Transitional Housing for Women and Children (6 mos. To 1 yr.) prepare for Permanent Housing
- Emergency Shelter for Homeless Families (3 mos. To 6mos )
- In-Take, Assessment & Case Management
PLEASE CALL FOR AN PHONE INTERVIEW See more details
COMPTON, CA 90221 16.40 miles from city center Fullerton
310-735-6356 Our mission is to assist men and women who have become victims of society, and provide emergency assistance through our transitional housing. We offer emotional support, self-sufficiency.Through community partnership, we will provide services to our clients, we understand that this is limitless proc See more details
Long Beach, CA 90803 16.55 miles from city center Fullerton
(562) 591-1292 Lydia House - Services for Women and Children.Our 50 bed Lydia House provides solace and hope in the face of abuse, addiction, financial hardship and abandonment. Lydia House also assists many in finding more acute care facilities, while striving to move all guests into semi-permanent ho See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 16.61 miles from city center Fullerton
562-591-1292 Men's shelter, meals, showers, clothing, case management, one-year faith-based transitional program.Emergency Shelter Our Mission has a temporary emergency shelter for homeless people in our city. This includes breakfast and dinner, showers, toiletries, clothing and limited persona See more details
Long Beach, CA 90802 16.75 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 846-8307 Office hours:Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5:30pm.The Mission of New Image is to: decrease and prevent homelessness throughout Los Angeles County by providing comprehensive Case Management and Supportive Services, housing, job search and placemen See more details
Pomona, CA 91768 16.96 miles from city center Fullerton
(909) 622-3806 No single men allowed. Residential family shelter Office Hours: 8:00am to 6:00pmHousing OfficeEmergency Housing (30-90 days) The Our House Family Residential shelter serves children and their parents, as well as single women. The program offers 9 See more details
Long Beach, CA 90813 17.44 miles from city center Fullerton
(562) 733-1147 Provides a variety of support services for homeless and low-income families in Los Angeles County. Services are targeted, but not restricted, to families with children age 18 and younger. Services include case management, housing services and technical assistance. Geographic restrictions apply for s See more details
Lynwood, CA 90262 17.51 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 242-5000 The Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS) is a coordinated, regionally-based and community driven system implemented in Service Planning Area (SPA) 6 of South Los Angeles by the Weingart Center for the Homeless. The HFSS utilizes an integrated network of providers, including SHIELDS, to prov See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 17.78 miles from city center Fullerton
(213) 252-2500 Watts Bridge Homeless shelter - Provider Salvation ArmyShelter the provides interim housing and supportive services for 100 women and men from the neighborhood who were previously homeless before connecting with the facility - giving them a place to receive the support they nee See more details
San Gabriel, CA 91776 17.90 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 569-0991 Family Promise of San Gabriel Valley is a nonprofit organization that touches lives by addressing family homelessness in the local community. We partner with faith congregations, civic organizations, and individuals to offer homeless children and their families temporary housing and other assis See more details
Huntington Park, CA 90255 17.93 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 388-7324 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Duarte, CA 91010 18.10 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 240-4550 EligibilityTo be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis.Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Watts, CA 90059 19.04 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 563-5639 The program provides a homeless access center for homeless individuals and families who are in the South Central area of Los Angeles. Services include case management, comprehensive information and referral to community services, clothing and telephone facilities. Services are restricted to people w See more details
Corona, CA 92882 20.30 miles from city center Fullerton
(951) 737-3504 Hours: Mon. – Fri. — 10:00 am – 5:30 pmSat. 8:30 am – 2:30 pmSun. ClosedThe Corona-Norco Settlement House, A United Way Agency, is a non-profit charitable organization tha See more details
Wilmington, CA 90744 20.35 miles from city center Fullerton
310-518-3667 The only shelter in the Southbay area for single women. This is a 7 night stay. intake is done 9am-noon M-Sat. Call first for availability.
Office hours: Mondays through Saturdays (except Wednesdays) 9am - 12 noon. One Wednesdays we are open from 10am - 12 noon.
Se See more details
Wilmington, CA 90744 20.37 miles from city center Fullerton
310-830-7063 7 day emergency shelter. Call for intake information.Our mission is to minister the love and grace of Jesus Christ to the homeless in the South Bay by providing a safe and nurturing environment where they can receive food, clothing, temporary shelter, discipleship and spiritual encourage See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90033 20.40 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 881-0032 Men's Shelter: Proyecto Pastoral established GHP on December 12, 1988. The shelter opened its doors to address an issue that was most neglected in the community: emergency shelter for the homeless. For more than 20 years we have been providing 90-day temporary shelter and meals to homeless men. The See more details
Corona, CA 92880 20.63 miles from city center Fullerton
(951) 493-2091 Transitional shelter. shelter for single women, single moms & dads, married couples with children (proof of marriage required). Photo ID required for adults and birth certificate
Stay up to 24 mos. Must be interviewed and accepted. A 1-2 week process. NOT Substance abuse rehab al See more details
Upland, CA 91786 20.68 miles from city center Fullerton
(909) 920-0453 The program provides transitional shelter for single and two-parent families with children. Children 18 years and younger are accepted. The program also serves individuals and pregnant women who have other children. It is not an emergency shelter. The program can accommodate people with disabilities See more details
Ontario, CA 91761 20.70 miles from city center Fullerton
909-391-4882 Provides emergency shelter when available. Call for more information. Provides both perishable and non-perishable food as well as vouchers to a local grocery store. Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am- 3pm. Must take ID, SSN , and proof See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 21.28 miles from city center Fullerton
231-626-4681 Sheltering the HomelessEmmanuel Baptist Rescue Mission has shower facilities and approximately 50 beds, providing a clean, safe haven for those seeking shelter from the elements and street life of downtown Los Angeles.Provides temporary shelter, hot meals and s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90044 21.33 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 759-2544 The program provides personal goods for people who live in zip code 90044 and surrounding areas. Services include clothing for people who are referred by a community service agency. Services are restricted to zip code 90044 and surrounding areas.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9: See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 21.34 miles from city center Fullerton
(213) 680-0600 Womens homeless assistance with housing and a day center.
Day Center Hours: Monday-Friday from 6am-4pm, and Saturday-Sunday from 7am-3pm.Provides meals, showers, phone and mail access, laundry, etc etc. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90014 21.37 miles from city center Fullerton
213-624-9258 To be the premier provider of life changing services to people experiencing homelessness in Southern California. Provides Addiction Treatment, Emergency Services, and Family Housing.
The Midnight Mission offers a path to self-sufficiency to men, women and children who have lost everyt See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 21.38 miles from city center Fullerton
(213) 347-6300 One of the nation's largest provider of continuous emergency shelter services, URM provides comprehensive care for men, women, and children who are experiencing homelessness.
A person's first point of contact with URM is with our Emergency (Guest) Services, where their immediate physical nee See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90018 21.42 miles from city center Fullerton
(310) 450-4050 The People Concern provides integrated services to the most vulnerable and traumatized members of the community who are in need of assistance – individuals who are chronically homeless, dealing with severe mental or physical illness or substance addiction, victims of domestic violence and challenged See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90013 21.44 miles from city center Fullerton
213-629-1227 x305 We offer 180 emergency shelter beds for men and 196 combined transitional rehabilitation beds for men and women.Emergency ServicesWe provide both residential and emergency services to the community, including meals, showers, clothing, academic courses, employment workshops, job sea See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90012 21.46 miles from city center Fullerton
(310) 450-4050 45 bed shelter. The site currently is made up of 5 trailers. 15 beds in each. Trailers with beds are open by key-access 24-7. * We are looking for more information on this shelter. If you know any details please help us by entering information in the comment s See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 21.88 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 21.93 miles from city center Fullerton
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Private apartments with kitchens
See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 22.19 miles from city center Fullerton
213-744-8186 Hope Harbor is a residential Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Facility addressing substance abuse and mental health issues. This is a nine to eighteen month program where Veterans can utilize up to a 2-year stay.We assist veterans affected by substance abuse and ment See more details
Pasadena, CA 91114 22.27 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 421-8182 A Meaningful Goal Housing Shelter helps the homeless to rehabilitate lives and become part of the working society. .Intake. Hr. 6 am to 10 pm. .Cost is $650.00 A month and Deposit is Required.Transitional Independent Living ProgramClients accepted into the transitional progra See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 22.32 miles from city center Fullerton
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90015 22.42 miles from city center Fullerton
213) 438-1617 The Salvation Army's Zahn Memorial Center is the only emergency shelter for families in downtown Los Angeles, and provides individuals in crisis with an immediate, safe place to stay and the resources to begin getting their lives back on track. The Zahn program provides 90 days of emergency housing See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 22.55 miles from city center Fullerton
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 22.59 miles from city center Fullerton
877-403-8016 Women begin their stay in a structured residential program which can last up to 90 days. Clients are invited to participate in the following activities: Group Counseling Individual Counseling 12-Step Meetings &n See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 22.66 miles from city center Fullerton
(310) 521-9310 Support and shelter, transitional housing for women.
SHAWL provides a safe and supportive 6-month residential program for women who are beginning their journey of recovery from addiction. SHAWL provides the structure and support in a warm and nurturing residential setting.
See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90007 22.74 miles from city center Fullerton
323-761-6415 Ella's Foundation is a non-profit community organization advocating for our community to provide resources and support servies needed to help restore lives
-HPRP Homeless Prevention and Rapid Rehousing referrals
-Utility Bill Assistance
-HOPWA Ren See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 23.00 miles from city center Fullerton
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90059 23.14 miles from city center Fullerton
(213) 235-1460 FOR SHELTER(213) 235-1460For Drop-In Services(213) 250-5241Good Shepherd Center for Homeless Women is a transitional housing residence. We Currently has openings and requirements are that you are employed a minimum of 20 hours a week. If interested please fe See more details
San Pedro, CA 90731 23.28 miles from city center Fullerton
(310) 547-3372 The program provides homeless support services for individuals in Los Angeles County. Services include outreach program for individuals ages 17 to 24 and families with children. The program assists people with finding housing options and may assist with temporary housing as well. Overall, the progra See more details
Laguna Beach, CA 92651 23.31 miles from city center Fullerton
(949) 494-6928 Emergency night shelter.30 day rapid housing program.Also provides a drop in day program during the hours of 10am to 1pm. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 23.32 miles from city center Fullerton
213-793-0116 This is a pet friendly shelter for women and children.Casa Azul, is located near Mac Arthur Park.PATH operates this shelter and provides housing and case management.Temporary housing for 28 women and 5 families - as of 11/2019. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90057 23.37 miles from city center Fullerton
213-318-5730 Angel's Flight Youth Shelter is a temporary shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk youth ages 10-17. We provide a safe and healthy residence for the youth, with our primary goal being family reunification. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90043 23.60 miles from city center Fullerton
(213)738-6194 We provide temporary shelter for Transition Aged Youth (“TAY”) clients in a supportive housing environment for up to 36 nights. While housed, each TAY must pursue their long-term goals, which includes securing permanent housing while building their capacity to navigate life’s challenges and opportun See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 23.78 miles from city center Fullerton
818-571-7265 Services Provided- Transitional Housing- Emergency Housing- Advocacy Groups- Auxiliary Services- Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services- Healthy & Wellness Habits Training- Employment Assistance Services & Job Training- Life Skills See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 23.87 miles from city center Fullerton
626.277.8135 Back To Life located in NW Pasadena has over 15 years experience working with adults in transition. The comfortable Community Living House is centrally located with easy access to public transportation, provides one meal a day, and a supportive group of peers & colleagues. Contact on-site Manag See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90008 24.40 miles from city center Fullerton
323-758-5433 Good Seed Shelter provides temporary housing to Transition Age Youth (TAY) ages 18-25 years old who are also in need of mental health services. These young men not only need a warm bed, but they also need guidance to help navigate the complicated, and often confusing social services network. Our cli See more details
Laguna Beach, CA 92652 24.64 miles from city center Fullerton
(949) 494-6928 Emergency ShelterHours of Operation: 5:00 PM - 10:00 AM every dayThe emergency shelter's policy is to give a preference to individuals with ties to Laguna Beach. Others will enter a lottery system.We provide a full complement of rehabil See more details
Altadena , CA 91001 25.22 miles from city center Fullerton
3103514631 We serve homeless US Veterans in the Pasadena, Altadena area and SPA 3, drug & Alcohol treatment, PC3 & CHOICE programs, Please call us for a tour of our beautiful mansions. Rodney Brown, 310-351-4631 See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 25.68 miles from city center Fullerton
Ascencia is a 40 bed shelter for single adults and families. The shelter does not take walk ins.
Clients must go through an assessment process first.
Mondays through Wednesdays 7am - 4pm
Thursdays 7am - 2pm
Fridays 7am - 4pm
We provide a range of s See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 25.93 miles from city center Fullerton
818-246-5586 Salvation Army permanent supportive housing for homeless families.
Families must meet the time definition associated with chronic homelessness (homeless for one year, or homeless 4 or more times in the past three years).
Applications available at The Salvation Army Glend See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 26.58 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 960-3333 Provides emergency housing for homeless individuals in Los Angeles County, called Interim Housing. The purpose of Interim Housing is to provide safe, stable housing for chronically homeless individuals who are waiting for available long-term housing.
This interim housing program will p See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 27.15 miles from city center Fullerton
(323)469-2946 Residential FacilityThe Way In's residential facility houses up to 8 males between 18-21 years of age. These beds are for homeless youth who either left home or came to the Center through referrals from other agencies. The goal of the residential program is to help establish a long-term founda See more details
Los Angeles , CA 90028 27.18 miles from city center Fullerton
(323) 467-8466 SERVICES Foster Care Youth (Ages 11-19)Phone: 323-467-8466Minor Runaway & Homeless Youth (Ages 12-17)Phone: 323-240-2253Transitional Age Youth (Ages 18-24) Phone: 323-962-0430LA Youth Network (LAYN) provides s See more details
Glendale, CA 91203 27.35 miles from city center Fullerton
( 818) 246-5586 This is a Salvation Army Glendale Corps Transitional Housing location for homeless single mothers and children. Single mothers must have been in an emergency shelter for a minimum of 30 days. See more details
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 28.17 miles from city center Fullerton
(949) 361-3775 Counseling & Resource Center
For individual and group counseling for women, men and children
Legal services provided including Temporary Restraining Orders.Eligibility: Anyone affected by domestic violence (men, women, children, teens, the elderly, LGBT)Laur See more details