Franklin Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Franklin, Indiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Franklin, IN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Indianapolis, IN 46204 19.99 miles from city center Franklin
317-986-7714 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.
We provide Emergency housing to Indiana residents, who have been displaced or suffered a hardship. We are offer transition housing, for youths, out of foster care transitioning into adulthood. Our Program process begins with a See more details
Indianapolis, IN 46204 20.13 miles from city center Franklin
(317)635-3575 Wheeler Mission has nine different locations in Indianapolis and Bloomington. We offer homeless services, residential programs, and addiction recovery programs for men and women. We also have enterprises - Wheeler Mission Thrift Store, Wheeler Mission Pallets & Industry, and Restored Creations - See more details
Indianapolis, IN 46204 20.35 miles from city center Franklin
(317) 637-5551 Operating Agency: Salvation Army Social Service Center
Hours: Office hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm; clients admitted and telephone service 24/7
Description:  Provides shelter for women, pregnant women, women with children, battered women, battered women with their children, batt See more details
Martinsville, IN 46151 20.45 miles from city center Franklin
765-342-6661 Provides emergency shelter for homeless Morgan County families; singles accepted only if children or pregnancy are involved. Assists shelter residents with food, clothing, transitional housing, counseling and referral.
Eligibility: Homeless or in need of emergency shelter; families w/ch See more details
Indianapolis, IN 46202 21.16 miles from city center Franklin
3176356780 Dayspring Center operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Families seeking assistance at our emergency shelter are typically at a crisis stage, and require the compassionate care and support of our case management team. While the bare necessities of food, clothing and shelter are of critical impo See more details
Indianapolis, IN 46222 21.50 miles from city center Franklin
(317) 635-7830 Emergency residential shelter, three meals per day, hygiene supplies, access to telephones, laundry facilities, and transportation. All services are free of charge. Families residing at Holy Family Shelter meet with case managers who provide advocacy and referral for community services, jobs, train See more details
Indianapolis, IN 46202 21.70 miles from city center Franklin
(317) 941-2200 Women's shelter only, Hotline/Crisis: 317-251-7575.
For individuals suffering from domestic violence, calling for help may be one of the most difficult calls they ever make. Yet, that phone call is only the beginning of the journey toward a violence free life. The Julian Center Shel See more details
Columbus, IN 47402 21.92 miles from city center Franklin
(812) 379-5575 SERVICES At Turning Point, we offer a wide variety of services including 1. A 24-hr Crisis/Help Line 2. Emergency Shelter Services 3. Outreach 4. Prevention Education and Professional Training 5. Children's Program 6. Legal Services
Indianapolis, IN 46208 22.96 miles from city center Franklin
317-223-1752 Providing a safe environment for women in crisis and the necessary resources to build strong and healthy lives for six women to live in the house See more details
Greenfield, IN 46140 25.35 miles from city center Franklin
317-467-4991 The Hancock Hope House Homeless Shelter is a private 501c3 non-profit organization that serves the homeless population in Hancock, Shelby and Rush Counties.It is the only shelter for these three counties. In addition to shelter for individuals and families the Hancock Hope House provides food, cloth See more details
Avon, IN 46123 26.74 miles from city center Franklin
(317) 296-3742 Our mission is to fight homelessness in Hendricks County by coordinating immediate shelter and needs assistance programs alongside longer term compassionate support services for families in all areas of life.
Intake for the shelter is at 9am to 12 noon, Mondays through Fridays. Brin See more details