Welcome to our Evans, Colorado Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Evans, CO and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Greeley, CO 80631 3.05 miles from city center Evans
970-352-3215 MissionTo provide safety, stability, and opportunityfor families in crisis through emergency shelter and comprehensive support services.Services: Emergency residential shelter for families
See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 4.84 miles from city center Evans
(970) 353-6010 Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY) specializes in transforming the effects of trauma, neglect, and abuse in the lives of children. Our commitment is to respond to the needs of the community and our clients by integrating current research to create individualized treatment plans and multi-modal treat See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 4.94 miles from city center Evans
(970) 353-3720 Catholic Charities emergency shelter.
Houses 24 men, 6 women and 6 families.
Open from 7PM to 7AM 365 days a year. There are separate areas for single men, single women, and families with children. The shelter also provides shower facilities, and breakfast and evening meals, job re See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 18.29 miles from city center Evans
970-663-1716 Hours of Operation: Mondays through Thursdays 9am to12 noon, 1pm to 4pm. Families accepted into the program are warmly welcomed and immediately provided all of the resources HNS has to offer. Following the best practices of Family Promise, each family’s situation is assessed and go See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 18.30 miles from city center Evans
970-663-4163 The mission of Neighbor to Neighbor is to open doors and advance lives by providing housing counseling, supportive services, and multi-family affordable housing. See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 19.13 miles from city center Evans
970-685-4173 Day Center137 Homeless Connection is a program of House of Neighborly Service. 137 Homeless Connection Day Center: open M-F 8am-11:30am, M-Th 1pm-4pm by appointment. Services available are Shower, Laundry, Phone, Mental Health. Other services avai See more details
Fort Lupton, CO 80621 20.15 miles from city center Evans
(720) -517-6617 We are a faith based, cold weather shelter for families (adults with one or more children in their full time custody undetermined the age of 18). We are located 7 miles north of Brighton, CO, and operate from 7pm to 7am, seven nights a week from October 1 through March 31. We offer case management See more details
Longmont, CO 80502 23.84 miles from city center Evans
3037720432 24/7 emergency shelter program for victims of relationship abuse at an undisclosed confidential location. Stay average is 4-6 weeks.Our Emergency Shelter is just one of seven major programs we offer for victims of domestic and dating violence. We also provide the fol See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 23.97 miles from city center Evans
970-224-4302 The homeless find a safe haven at Fort Collins Rescue Mission, where 75 warm beds await. A hot meal and warm shower here offer relief and comfort. Those who stay the night have the opportunity to seek recovery and a new direction through our Steps to Success Program, at the Mission, and through our See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 24.06 miles from city center Evans
(970) 484-5010 The Mission in Fort Collins operates the Hostel of Hospitality, accommodating up to 40 persons, including single men, single women, and families. An evening meal and breakfast are served, and there are facilities for showers and laundry. Transitional housing is under construction. Call (970) 484-501 See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 24.64 miles from city center Evans
(970) 494.9940 The Sister Mary Alice Murphy Center for Hope is a new facility in North Fort Collins, at the corner of Blue Spruce and Conifer. The Center for Hope is a resource center for families and individuals who are homeless or on the brink
of homelessness. It is a place for people who are ready to make life See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 25.26 miles from city center Evans
(720) 494-4673 Shelter: (720) 453-6999 from 5:30pm-8am dailyIf you are seeking services, you must be be screened through the countywide coordinated entry system in Boulder or Longmont. Referrals will be made to either the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless or a Navigation Site in L See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 25.39 miles from city center Evans
303-684-0810 Mission: Our mission is to provide supportive housing promoting self-sufficiency and stability to diverse homeless families and individuals through collaboration with community partners, utilization of community resources, case management and life-skills See more details
Brighton, CO 80601 27.50 miles from city center Evans
303 659-6199 Services: We provide the greater Adams and Southern Weld County area with a 6 family emergency homeless shelter, bilingual case management and referrals, and financial assistance for rent and utilities. Emergency Shelter. Shelter Guidelines1. Must be a US Citizen or hav See more details
Lafayette, CO 80026 32.95 miles from city center Evans
(303) 444-2424 Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) offers support and services that provide healing, hope and opportunity to adults, youth and children who have been impacted by domestic or dating violence. Services include:- Safe, confidential emergency shelter- 24 Hour Crisis See more details