Enfield Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Enfield, Connecticut Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Enfield, CT and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Springfield, MA 01108 7.87 miles from city center Enfield
413-732-0808 The Emergency Shelter is located at 148 Taylor Street, Springfield, MA. No mail is accepted at this address.The Springfield Rescue Mission is a Christian based Emergency Shelter, Rehabilitation Program & Transitional Living Facility, serving Greater Springfield since 1892. See more details
Springfield, MA 01108 8.17 miles from city center Enfield
413-301-7405 This is a shelter for families with minor children located in Springfield, MA.WayFinders Programs and Services:Growing Assistance for Homeless FamiliesUnfortunately, in these tough economic times, the number of local homeless families continues to climb. At WayFinders, See more details
Springfield, MA 01105 9.07 miles from city center Enfield
(413) 732-0808 To meet the immediate and basic life needs of homeless men living in crisis by providing a safe, clean, warm and healthy environment.
See more details
Springfield, MA 01105 9.30 miles from city center Enfield
413-732-3069 FOH provides separate men's and women's overnight shelters, serving individuals 18 years of age and older every evening on its Worthington Street campus. No responsible individuals are turned away. FOH is recognized as the shelter of last resort for those individuals needing temporary overnight lodg See more details
Vernon, CT 06066 10.62 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 875-6343 Overnight ShelterStaff is on Duty from 5:30 pm to 8:00 am daily.We provide supervised shelter for the homeless, including a warm bed, laundry facilities and a hot shower. Our facility is dormitory style as the beds are separated by dividers to accommodate a varying ratio of both me See more details
Rockville, CT 06066 10.65 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 875-6343 Emergency shelter for single men ages 18+, single women ages 18+ and married couples without children. Residents can stay up to one month. Residents using this center will not be admitted before 6pm and must leave by 8am. Meals served in soup kitchen the following day.
Eligibility: Single mal See more details
Westfield, MA 01805 12.77 miles from city center Enfield
413-568-3122 Capacity: 32 men, 5 women.
Length of Stay: 90 days.
Services: Spanish; advocacy; counseling; 2 meals & snack; nurse; some clothing; referral to other social service agencies and resources.
Referral: Self (intake process o See more details
East Hartford, CT 06108 13.92 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 568-0323 Operating Hours: 24 hours per day, 7 days per week CRT's 40-bed family shelter in East Hartford welcomes adults and their children. Dads, moms and two-parent families will find a safe environment. Case managers help connect families to services in the community. Preference may be g See more details
Manchester, CT 06040 14.08 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 647-1441 Emergency Housing Program for Cash Recipients
(CASH RECIPIENTS ONLY!) Social Work Services units at regional DSS offices can provide placement in temporary housing for eligible TFA, SAGA Cash, or State Supplement recipients. Clients can stay in temporary housing for up to 60 days; they are al See more details
Holyoke, MA 01040 15.37 miles from city center Enfield
413 533 5909 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
walk-ins, Agency referral, Appointment
Length of Stay: 2 years upon approval of case manager.
Wait List: Yes.
A 24 hour transitional housing site for homeless men
Services: Basic food; access to medical care; various support servi See more details
Hartford, CT 06126 15.44 miles from city center Enfield
860-724-4823 Provides emergency services, supportive housing and client-centered case management services. Immaculate has always focused on individuals most vulnerable to life on the streets of Hartford, including people with HIV/AIDS, homeless veterans and those with severe substance abuse/ mental health issues See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 15.51 miles from city center Enfield
860-257-5570 Since 1884, we have provided a temporary residential community environment to serve homeless men in Greater Hartford.
Our Emergency Shelter is the oldest continuously operating facility of its kind on the east coast, founded in 1884. The Shelter operates from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. 365 See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 15.56 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 757-0660 Hours of Operation: Mon - Sun 4 pm - 8 amDay program: Mon - Sun 8 am - 4 pmEligibility To check on bed availability you must call 211. The shelter is open to men: 18 and older, or emancipated youth with proper documents Who can See more details
Harford, CT 06106 15.58 miles from city center Enfield
McKinney Shelter provides overnight shelter and meals for 88 adult males. Day respite is available for homeless men with medical issues. Along with shelter, McKinney provides a comprehensive case management program including counseling and referral services in areas which affect clie See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 15.78 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 724-0071 Emergency Shelter for men, women and children.
Emergency shelter for single adults and families with children at least one year old; intake hours: M-Sun: 1-5pm for women with children and M-Sun: 5-6pm for single adults. Shelter cannot house single men with children. Services for residents inc See more details
Holyoke, MA 01040 15.81 miles from city center Enfield
(413) 536-2787 A Family Place is a 28 unit congregate family shelter located in Holyoke, MA. The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides a number of services to assist families in locating and securing stable housing. Ongoing case management is provided to each family in addition to workshops See more details
Hartford, CT 06114 16.18 miles from city center Enfield
860-808-2040 Responds to the needs of those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless by providing them with food - housing - shelter - education and support services. See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 23.12 miles from city center Enfield
(413) 586-6001 The Grove Street Inn is the only year-round shelter in Hampshire County open to all homeless adults. The Inn was established in 1990 through community efforts. With no permanent base of funding, a unique community collaboration shares the responsibility for administering the Inn. The Inn is one of t See more details
New Britain, CT 06051 23.79 miles from city center Enfield
((860) 225-0211 Emergency housing for single adults, women with children ages 1+, couples with children ages 1+, and couples without children; intake hours: M-F: 9am-4pm. Clients may stay up to 30 days with possible extensions.
Eligibility: Single adults; Pregnant women in early trimester; Women with childre See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 23.81 miles from city center Enfield
(413) 585-1300 The Interfaith Emergency Shelter is an overflow shelter for Grove Street Inn. Guests are provided with warm beds and hot meals from November through April. The 20-bed site is located in the basement of a professional office building at 43 Center Street in Northampton (plus a 6-bed annex in Easthampt See more details
New Britain, CT 06051 23.87 miles from city center Enfield
Emergency Housing Program for Cash Recipients
Description:(CASH RECIPIENTS ONLY!) Social Work Services units at regional DSS offices can provide placement in temporary housing for eligible TFA, SAGA Cash, or State Supplement recipients. Clients can stay in temporary housing for up to 60 days; See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 26.39 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 450-1346 This fully-staffed, year-round organization offers a seasonal no freeze shelter November through April, and a year-round walk-in hospitality center where people can take showers, secure personal and hygiene supplies, access community services, complete 211 intakes, temporarily store personal it See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 26.83 miles from city center Enfield
203-423-7719 An emergency shelter for families. Usually mother with children. Holy Family is able to take new borns from the hospital with their moms. It provides three meals a day plus snacks. There is an onsite education program for children that includes an after school homework tutoring program. When school See more details
Bristol, CT 06010 27.82 miles from city center Enfield
(860) 589-0702 Shelter for men and women. There is also a dorm set aside for women with children. No walk-ins. You must call and be put on the waiting list before entrance will be granted. This is a sober shelter. You must be out of the shelter by 7:30 am Monday through Saturday and 8:30 am on Sunday. You have to See more details