Welcome to our Elkton, Maryland Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Elkton, MD and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Elkton, MD 21922 410-996-0333 For battered women & their children. Emergency shelter Meals Counseling. All services are free of charge.24 Hour Helpline: The helpline is confidential with the following exceptions: reports of child abuse and/or threats/intentions of homicide or suicide. Call 410-996 See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 Contact For general informat Winter Shelter.
The Meeting Ground Emergency Rotating Shelter provides shelter to individuals and families experiencing The only thing that countshomelessness during the cold winter months. We are blessed to partner with local churches and other organizations to offer this service to See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 410-392-8066 Emergency shelter, transitional shelter. Counseling Day shelter and meals(both males and females have access today shelter)The Cecil County Men's Shelter, often referred to as Settlement House, provides transitional housing for men who are experiencing a period of homelessness in their l See more details
Elkton, MD 21921 (410) 996-0333 Cecil County Department of Social Services, Domestic Violence Rape Crisis Program
Provides services for victims and their family of domestic violence with assistance from community based programs.
1) 24-HOUR HOTLINE: For persons with questions or concerns regar See more details
Wilmington , DE 19808 10.86 miles from city center Elkton
302-998-2222 We are an emergency hosting program. We provide emergency shelter for children and their families. We also provide case management, housing assistance and job search assistance. Our Hospitality Center provides needed temporary shelter to up to 6 families (or 20 See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 16.45 miles from city center Elkton
302-654-1184 The shelter serves 10 homeless, pregnant adolescents and young women, providing residents with food, clothing, counseling and referrals to appropriate services. Residents should be in their first or second trimester of pregnancy. See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 16.72 miles from city center Elkton
302-652-0904 Mens homeless shelter. Capacity: 12 men.
House of Joseph I provides emergency shelter and services to homeless employable men. Residents come to the shelter for reasons that include family challenges, substance abuse, mental health disorders, unemployment or underemployment. Case manag See more details
Wilmington, DE 19805 16.80 miles from city center Elkton
302-652-0970 Emergency women's shelter for single women with children.Hope House II & III are key points of entry into the Ministry continuum of care for the homeless. Case managers can easily connect women with services such as job training/placement assistance, medical and See more details
Philadelphia, PA 19106 17.12 miles from city center Elkton
(215) 923-2381 Provides a homeless outreach center for those in Philadelphia. This is an outreach ministry.
Program Services and hours:
Tuesday and Thursday
11:30 Noon Lunch
1:30 Life Recovery
2:30 Free Time
5:30 Evening Meal (formerly known as Carewalk) See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 17.15 miles from city center Elkton
(302) 652-8314 Men's ShelterUp to 130 men who would otherwise be homeless call our shelter "home" each night.Community MealA hot, nutritious meal is served to more than 200 men, women and children each night.Men's Residential Discipleship MinistryThe NewLife Program offers See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 17.15 miles from city center Elkton
(302) 658-7110 Home Life Management Center (YWCA) is a shelter for homeless families. Their services range from Childcare and job training to Violence Prevention and Leadership Training. There is no limit to the length of stay. See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 17.19 miles from city center Elkton
(302) 472-0753 Emergency Housing ResidenceThe William Booth Emergency Housing Residence (EHR) is a Ninety (90) day emergency shelter for single women and women with children mainly from Wilmington and New Castle County. The Emergency Housing Residence consists of 52 beds in 13 rooms on two residential See more details
Wilmington, DE 19801 17.31 miles from city center Elkton
(302) 652-8033 We are currently located at Saams Church location the entrance are the double red doors.Morning Hospitality: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 8:30amSunday Breakfast: 7am – 8amFor appointment call (302) 652-8033: Mon-Fri 9am-12pm.Friendshi See more details
Aberdeen, MD 21001 19.13 miles from city center Elkton
410-273-6700 Harford Family House serves families experiencing homelessness with children. This could be a mom and children, a dad and children or a married couple with children. It could also be another adult, such as a grandmother or aunt, with legal custody of children under the age of 18. We See more details
Salem, NJ 08079 19.28 miles from city center Elkton
(856) 935 - 6655 Salem County Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program
All services are CONFIDENTIAL
Access to emergency shelter
Individual, Group and Family Counseling
See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 25.89 miles from city center Elkton
610-384-9591 The CYWA Gateway Shelter provides temporary shelter and refuge to homeless women and their children, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Women and their children, and single women, seeking help because of poverty, abandonment, abuse, mental health and addiction challenges, receive intensive case manageme See more details
Coatesville, PA 19320 26.06 miles from city center Elkton
(610) 380-6193 22 bed emergency and temporary shelter for men. The emergency shelter is a source of food, shelter, referral and supportive services for those who have lost most or all of their support systems. More than 200 men are sheltered annually.The residents are provided an address and telephone See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 26.76 miles from city center Elkton
610-692-2990 Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 3pm. Day Room Services Light breakfast and hot lunch served daily Groceries provided for families in need Clothing for men, women, and children Diap See more details
West Chester, PA 19382 26.99 miles from city center Elkton
(610)696-8746 Railton House is a single room occupancy (SRO) program and serves as a bridge for gentlemen who have graduated from The Salvation Army ARC program and are transitioning back to independent living. Our maximum capacity is 7 men and candidates must undergo a rigorous interview process initi See more details
West Chester, PA 19380 27.04 miles from city center Elkton
(610)692-6550 Safe Harbor of Chester County is an independent, nonprofit organization providing food, shelter, friendship, counseling and recovery opportunities to help homeless men and women in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
Anyone looking for shelter at Safe Harbor will need to go through ConnectP See more details
Chestertown, MD 21620 30.48 miles from city center Elkton
410-810-7600 Emergency shelter placement. Food vouchers. Assistance with applying for benefits. Homelessness prevention (financial assistance). Heating & electric bill assistance See more details