Welcome to our Elgin, Illinois Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Elgin, IL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Elgin, IL 60121 847-697-2380 Domestic Violence and Homeless Shelter
Whether you need safety due to a domestic violence situation or find yourself without housing due to an economic crisis, the Community Crisis Center can help. We provide emergency shelter for women and their children needing a safe place to stay. Our 40-bed sh See more details
Elgin, IL 60120 (847) 695-4405 Day Shelter: Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., with some programs running until 4 p.m. free daily lunch, laundry, showers and clothes. There's also Bible study for women and movies twice a week. See more details
Elgin, IL 60123 847-608-9744 The shelter opens nightly at 7:00 p.m. and closes each morning at 7:00 a.m. Each day PADS of Elgin operates a safe overnight emergency shelter, which provides a filling evening meal, breakfast, laundry/shower facilities as well as connections with support services, including mental health, housing, See more details
Saint Charles, IL 60174 8.88 miles from city center Elgin
(630)587-2144 Office HoursEmergency Shelter24 hrsDonationsMonday - Saturday 9am – 9pmSunday 1pm – 9pmAdmin OfficeMonday - Friday 8am – 4pm
See more details
Palatine, IL 60074 14.81 miles from city center Elgin
(847) 963-9163 Scattered Site Emergency Shelter Program serving the northwest suburban area of Cook County. Daycenter supportive services M-F 7:30am - 4PMServicesAt JOURNEYS The Road Home, we serve people from all walks of life. Homelessness does See more details
Wheaton, IL 60187 15.01 miles from city center Elgin
(630)682-3846 Interim (Overnight) Housing ProgramThe Interim Overnight Housing Program offers families and individuals a safe environment. The spirit of hospitality is a priority, as well as respect for each person. Volunteers assist staff in providing dinner, breakfast, and a bag lunch; sleeping spac See more details
Wheaton, IL 60187 15.85 miles from city center Elgin
(630) 221-8290 Domestic Violence Victim Services.Helps victims of domestic violence escape abuse and rebuild their lives. HOW TO GET HELP Hotline: (630) 469-5650 Walk-In Hours: English & Spanish See more details
Aurora, IL 60505 19.53 miles from city center Elgin
(847) 695-4405 The Elgin Wayside Center is more than a homeless shelter. It’s a place where struggling and broken men, women and children, and the church, can connect. Here, guests come to our center for food, clothing, and a place to rest, but receive much more.The Elgin Wayside C See more details
McHenry, IL 60050 20.32 miles from city center Elgin
(815) 759-7284 McHenry County PADS is a program of Pioneer Center for Human Services, McHenry County’s provider of the broadest range of human services.McHenry County PADS offers emergency and transitional housing coupled with support services in order to help individuals who have become homeless work See more details
Aurora, IL 60506 20.35 miles from city center Elgin
630-897-2156 A not-for-profit coalition of religious ministries serving the very poor in the Fox Valley area. A center for ministries providing services to poor and homeless persons.PADS Emergency ShelterPublic Action To Deliver ShelterThe PADS Over See more details
Libertyville, IL 60048 24.29 miles from city center Elgin
(847) 680-5408 The Haven’s Transitional Shelter Program features a comprehensive array of services designed to transition a woman and her children beyond homelessness and towards independent living. The shelter itself is a four-bedroom house in Libertyville that sleeps ten people and has a communal living roo See more details