Edmonds Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Edmonds, Washington Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Edmonds, WA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Lake Forest Park, WA 98155 4.76 miles from city center Edmonds
(206)365-1400 WelcomeHome is an internationally recognized residential addiction treatment centre for men and women aged 19 to 34. Our minimum 2-year program is extremely effective, with 98% of the cost currently being subsidized. However, we only accept those who firmly commit to change their lives. See more details
Mukilteo, WA 98275 7.02 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 486-4493 Housing and Homeless Shelter, Halfway House
Supportive transitional housing for for men and women in various stages of life recovery from Addiction, Mental Health, Homelessness, and Jail Re-entry.
We provide transitional housing with programs to help the residents acquire the skill See more details
Seattle, WA 98133 7.20 miles from city center Edmonds
2067819331 Our purpose is to provide our residents with a long term clean and sober home with quality meals and a self-help work program that provides each person with the opportunity of turning their lives around.
We have discovered, in working with the homeless since 1962, that the problem is fa See more details
Seattle, WA 98105 10.51 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 632-1635 ROOTS provides safe emergency overnight shelter for young adults ages 18-25.
To Access Shelter: People seeking shelter can call 206-632-1635 or come to our door between 8:00PM and 8:30PM and ask to be put on the list. If more than 45 people are trying to access shelter, then a r See more details
Everett, WA 98203 11.57 miles from city center Edmonds
We only serve families in Snohomish County in Washington State
Homeless families come to Housing Hope at times of desperation, and shelter allows them safety and some time to regroup so that they can begin to think about their future. Housing Hope has two locations that offer emergency sh See more details
Seattle, WA 98109 11.86 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 283-6070 The Aloha Inn is a resident-managed transitional housing program for sixty-six homeless adults and couples without children. Residents of the Aloha Inn have a chance to save money for permanent housing and get back on their feet. Each resident works fifteen hours per week in the program in exchange See more details
Kirkland, WA 98033 12.36 miles from city center Edmonds
425-679-0350 Hours of operation: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Sundays through Thursdays.
The New Bethlehem Day Center provides families (adults with children under 18) experiencing homelessness with essential services including: showers, laundry, computers, Social Services, Snack and Dinner. See more details
Seattle, WA 98109 12.98 miles from city center Edmonds
(206)285-7489 Shelter for families and single women 18 & over. Families (single-parent or 2-parent) with children 13 and under. (Single fathers with children OK.)
The Sacred Heart Shelter is located on lower Queen Anne and is a temporary shelter that offers a safe, home-like refuge to homeless fa See more details
Everett, WA 98201 13.45 miles from city center Edmonds
(425) 740-2550 The only shelter for men experiencing homelessness in Snohomish County, we welcome in an average of 145 men each night. Each person in our residential program receives personalized care and is given access to nutritious meals, beds, clean clothing, spiritual support, addiction recovery, life-skills See more details
Seattle, WA 98101 13.48 miles from city center Edmonds
(206)441-3210 (206)441-3210 - 24 hour phone number.
Noel House Programs provides safe, comfortable shelter to a diverse community of homeless women, particularly those most vulnerable. We strive to create an environment of dignity, respect and compassion. We recognize the intrinsic value of each person See more details
Seattle, WA 98122 13.51 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 726-8500 PSKS offers 20 beds of low-barrier shelter nightly. We welcome young adults ages 18-29, we do not require ID, or require participants to be clean and sober. Couples can sleep next to each other and pets are welcome. At the PSKS shelter, youth and young adults experiencing homelessness find a welcomi See more details
Everett, WA 98201 14.11 miles from city center Edmonds
425.259.3342 Cocoon House provides services to at-risk and homeless teens in Snohomish County, WA. We have two emergency shelters located in Everett and Monroe, WA; a maternity group home in Arlington and transitional living in Everett. See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 14.22 miles from city center Edmonds
Location: King County Administration Building Ė 500 4th Avenue Downtown Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity: 100 men Hours: 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM Access: Line up for the shelter in front of the loading dock garage See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 14.26 miles from city center Edmonds
206-263-9010 Open Every Night In The Winter Location: 420 4th Avenue, Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity:   See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 14.36 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 474-1000 Emergency Shelter Walk in only, Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. $21 per week. Entrance to building is around the corner, under the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
Access to our emergency shelters is through referral only. If you are a single woman seeking shelter please go to the Wome See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 14.41 miles from city center Edmonds
(206) 464-1570 Walk in daily. Hours: 8am to 4:45pm.
For Men: Serves men 60+ or any adult vulnerable due to mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency and/or medical condition. For Women: Visit at 8am to the shelter registration desk. Assignments made at 10am. Additional See more details
Seattle, WA 98134 14.76 miles from city center Edmonds
(206)621-0145 Provides housing for homeless men through a variety of programs, including but not limited to Veterans, students in Fare Start (non-profit culinary school for homeless), walk-ins not accepted)
Bellevue, WA 98005 15.05 miles from city center Edmonds
425-372-7252 Call anytime to leave a message or hear when phones will be answered. Usually responds to messages promptly. Provides shelter for men at rotating churches. ID required.
Winter Shelter Only
The shelter opened on November 15, 2014 and will run through the Spring. The men's shelter is See more details
Bellevue, WA 98015 15.52 miles from city center Edmonds
4258029595 The House of Hope is located 40 miles east of Seattle. It is a shelter for women with children in crisis. We have three beautiful homes on 15 acres.
We provide a peaceful environment full of hope, love and direction. Mamma's Hands was founded by Denny and Leslie Hancock in the fall of See more details
Bremerton, WA 98337 20.96 miles from city center Edmonds
360-479-5123 We are a fully licensed overnight shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk teens, 13 - 17 years old. We assist youth in finding stable and permanent housing. Youth can access meals, hygiene, laundry, and needed resources with us. See more details
Bremerton, WA 98312 22.45 miles from city center Edmonds
(360) 479-9020 Georgia's House is a shelter for low-income homeless women and children. Clients are provided individualize case management which gets the client involved with making decisions as to the best course of action to help them get from this time of crisis into permanent housing.
Renton, WA 98057 23.42 miles from city center Edmonds
425 277 7594 The REACH Center of Hope is a day center and night shelter for homeless women and children including boys over 12. The Center of Hope partners with a number of agencies to ensure that our clients are accessing every avenue possible as they make their journey from homelessness to stability.
Renton, WA 98057 23.78 miles from city center Edmonds
(253) 854-0077 Ext. 2 Location: St Anthony's Parish Ministry Center. Intake location for the ARISE Shelter. Tuesday and Thursday, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
A dedicated CCS case manager works with each individual enrolled in the ARISE program. Shelter residents meet with the case manager See more details
Arlington, WA 98223 29.13 miles from city center Edmonds
360-403-4674 Open only when the forecast calls for temps below 32 degrees F for 3 or more hours. Call for location, as it changes. See more details