Deerfield Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Deerfield, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Deerfield, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Greenfield, MA 01301 3.33 miles from city center Deerfield
(413) 774-6382 Greenfield Family Inn has room for 6 familiesOur goal is to offer a harmonious, home-like environment in which people may address issues that have contributed to their homelessness. Through positive relationships that develop between staff and guests, people are able See more details
Amherst, MA 01002 11.80 miles from city center Deerfield
413-437-0776 Craig's Place Emergency Shelter operates from November 1st through April 30th< br/>< br/>
We are open from 9:30 p.m. though 8:00 a.m.< br/>
Craig's Place has a behavior based admission policy: all who show respect for the safety and well-being of our guests, volunteers, and sta See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 15.61 miles from city center Deerfield
(413) 585-1300 The Interfaith Emergency Shelter is an overflow shelter for Grove Street Inn. Guests are provided with warm beds and hot meals from November through April. The 20-bed site is located in the basement of a professional office building at 43 Center Street in Northampton (plus a 6-bed annex in Easthampt See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 16.45 miles from city center Deerfield
(413) 586-6001 The Grove Street Inn is the only year-round shelter in Hampshire County open to all homeless adults. The Inn was established in 1990 through community efforts. With no permanent base of funding, a unique community collaboration shares the responsibility for administering the Inn. The Inn is one of t See more details
Brattleboro, VT 05301 20.87 miles from city center Deerfield
802-257-0066 Morningside is the only homeless shelter in southeastern Vermont to specialize in housing placement with ongoing staff support and life skills development for both families and individuals. Morningside is located at 81 Royal Road (formerly Morningside Dr), just a quarter-mile south of downtown Brat See more details
Holyoke, MA 01040 23.54 miles from city center Deerfield
(413) 536-2787 A Family Place is a 28 unit congregate family shelter located in Holyoke, MA. The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides a number of services to assist families in locating and securing stable housing. Ongoing case management is provided to each family in addition to workshops See more details
Holyoke, MA 01040 23.92 miles from city center Deerfield
413 533 5909 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
walk-ins, Agency referral, Appointment
Length of Stay: 2 years upon approval of case manager.
Wait List: Yes.
A 24 hour transitional housing site for homeless men
Services: Basic food; access to medical care; various support servi See more details
Keene, NH 03431 31.58 miles from city center Deerfield
(603) 352-5197 Hundred Nights Cold Weather Shelter is open from mid-November to mid-April.There are 26 bunk beds in a dormitory style setting on the second floor.
Check in each night begins at 6:45 pm. All guests must be in by 9:45
pm, lights out is at 10 pm. Guests leave each morning b See more details