Cranbury Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Cranbury, New Jersey Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Cranbury, NJ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 11.69 miles from city center Cranbury
(732) 565-7974 Naomi's Way, located in New Brunswick has 16 one or two bedroom units. The program offers support to homeless mothers who are employed or engaged in job training. Stays at Naomi's Way can last up to 24 months. While in residence, the women are provided with case management and life skills training.< See more details
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 12.21 miles from city center Cranbury
732-249-4504 Provides emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children, 24 hour crisis intervention and hotline counseling, legal information and advocacy, public awareness and community education, support groups for battered women in two locations throughout the county.
Eligibi See more details
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 12.54 miles from city center Cranbury
(732)729-0850 Emergency Shelter Men only.
Services: Homeless men, temporary and emergency lodging, meals, physical and mental health assessments, crisis counseling, assistance with housing and employment, case management and referrals.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be homeles See more details
Trenton, NJ 08638 13.82 miles from city center Cranbury
609-393-8009 The Center provides sleeping shelter during cold weather months to area homeless individuals who come as overflow from the Trenton Rescue Mission.
Report to Rescue Mission first, will refer to East Trenton Center when Rescue Mission is full.
Business Hours: Mon - Fri 11:00 See more details
Trenton, NJ 08609 14.30 miles from city center Cranbury
(609) 695-1436 The Rescue Mission of Trenton provides the only Emergency Shelter in Mercer County, New Jersey, licensed by the Department of Community Affairs (DCA), serving single men and women. While a homeless client is in the shelter, staff members work to link the person to community programs that will addres See more details
Hillsborough, NJ 08844 14.33 miles from city center Cranbury
908-359-0003 Eligibility: Battered women and their families.
The Resource Center of Somerset is a private, non profit agency that provides counseling and temporary shelter for victims of domestic violence.
The agency has expanded services over our years of operation to include not only eme See more details
Edison, NJ 08817 15.04 miles from city center Cranbury
(732)985-0327 Emergency Shelter for Women and Children.
Ozanam Family Shelter in Edison provides emergency shelter for 16 single women and 26 families. The facility has 14 emergency shelter beds and 26 transitional housing beds. While living in the shelter, program residents work with case managers See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 18.15 miles from city center Cranbury
908-393-9545 Provides emergency shelter and rental assistance to homeless or near homeless individuals and their families who are unable to obtain assistance from government or other agencies.
SHIP provides emergency housing and associated services for those that are homeless, or in eminent danger See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 18.18 miles from city center Cranbury
(908)526-8800 Pays for temporary emergency shelter and food. Also available to TANF and SSI recipients who are victims of domestic violence. Also temporary assistance with rent, security deposits or utilities can be provided for certain homeless persons who are not recipients of above programs.
busi See more details
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 18.47 miles from city center Cranbury
908-526-6605 Somerset Home serves teenagers ages 13 - 21. It offers street outreach, emergency shelter, group home housing and support services, residential transitional-living programs, nonresidential independent-living skills workshops and supportive housing for homeless young adults. See more details
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861 19.74 miles from city center Cranbury
(732) 826-7711 The State Street Program has 25 transitional housing rooms, 27 studio apartments and three one-bedroom apartments for low-income singles and couples. Many of the men and women tenants once resided in Catholic Charities, Diocese of Metuchen shelters.
Services: Services include case man See more details
Levittown, PA 19058 21.07 miles from city center Cranbury
215-949-1727 Emergency shelter for families and individuals; case managers assist with needed services; Provides emergency shelter, food, clothing and general information referrals. The shelter can house up to 85 men, women and children.Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a weekShelter is F See more details
Flemington, NJ 08822 22.76 miles from city center Cranbury
(908) 788 - 7666 Safe house for women who are victims of domestic violence.
Serving women, men and families in crisis. Programs available:
Emergency safe house; legal advocacy, individual counseling & support groups, crisis intervention teams, domestic violence & sex education See more details
Mount Holly, NJ 08060 26.63 miles from city center Cranbury
(609)261-4571 Housing Service and assistance to homeless, seniors who need housing and low income residents. Contact during office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 5pm.To be eligible for services: - Homeless Shelter - Must be referred by the Burlington County Board of Social See more details
Mount Holly, NJ 08060 27.12 miles from city center Cranbury
609-914-4270 ShelterThe emergency shelter can house up to 8 single men and 3 single women temporarily to allow our clients to seek employment, housing, social services so as to better their lives. When the county declares a state of emergency such as "extreme weather condition" (code blue) See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 28.98 miles from city center Cranbury
908-355-9622 Shelter for single men age 18 and over and female heads of household families. Services provided are emergency food, housing search, referrals to medical and counseling services.
Homeless female head of household must be referred by the Division of Social Services. Single men over 18 ye See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 29.04 miles from city center Cranbury
(908) 355-2060 The mission of the Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless is to ensure that homeless individuals and families, and those persons who imminently face homelessness in Union County:
Obtain safe, sanitary, and adequate temporary or emergency shelter;
Are provided with a See more details
Elizabeth, NJ 07201 29.10 miles from city center Cranbury
908-352-2886 Emergency shelter for single adults. 45 bed capacity. Also provides additional supportive services to facilitate independence and self sufficiency. See more details
Union, NJ 07083 29.92 miles from city center Cranbury
(908) 851 - 9300 Short term emergency assistance to individuals, families or groups.
Low income individuals - people in need especially those who fall through the cracks
8:30 am - 4 pm, Mon - Fri. 24 hours emergency access by volunteer not clie See more details
Staten Island, NY 10302 30.01 miles from city center Cranbury
(718)448-1544 Emergency Shelter Clothing or Vouchers.Need Help? If you are in Staten Island, New York, and you need help, please contact the following programs as appropriate:Need food?Please contact Project Hospitality’s Community Services Center, which is located at 514 Bay Street, See more details
Bayonne, NJ 07002 31.70 miles from city center Cranbury
(201) 437 - 7222 To provide programs geared primarily for low income citizens, senior citizens and the handicapped. Information and referral is given to any citizen of Bayonne who needs our assistance. The B.E.O.F.'s programs range from pre-natal through the "Golden Years".
Multi-purpose community servi See more details
Toms River, NJ 08753 32.05 miles from city center Cranbury
(732) 929 - 0660 Ocean's Harbor House is a safe haven for youth, ages 10-21 who have run away, are homeless or have been abused, neglected or abandoned. Our organization is committed to providing quality services that respond to the growing and changing needs of youth and HD Fundraiser families in the Jersey Shore r See more details