Welcome to our Cohoes, New York Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Cohoes, NY and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Troy, NY 12180 2.49 miles from city center Cohoes
(518)274-2607 Family and Neighborhood Resource Center The Family and Neighborhood Resource Center is a collection of programs dedicated to improve the quality of life for vulnerable people. The program helps individuals and families secure basic resources like food See more details
Troy, NY 12180 3.22 miles from city center Cohoes
518-272-2544 Joseph's House and Shelter, Inc. is a Troy community-based, not for profit corporation whose purpose is to prevent and alleviate homelessness.
Our programs offer emergency shelter, permanent housing, support services, hospitality and guidance to homeless individuals, youth and families. See more details
Clifton Park, NY 12065 7.49 miles from city center Cohoes
518-584-6042 24/7, 365 days of the year emergency shelter for Runaway and Homeless Youth under 18 years old. Call to talk with staff about referral for services. 8 beds and open for all genders and gender identity. Safe and See more details
Albany, NY 12206 8.46 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 463-2124 Emergency ServicesHATAS emergency homeless services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to make sure that everyone who comes to us for help will have a safe place to sleep that night.24-HESP24-HESP arranges placements in area shelters for homeless families and their See more details
Albany, NY 12206 8.46 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 463-2124 HATAS is a point of entry human services agency that helps the poor, the homeless, and others in need lead independent, self-sufficient, and safe lives in the community. We are a resource for collaborative change.
HATAS emergency homeless services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ma See more details
Albany, NY 12210 8.52 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 434-8021 The facility provides shelter for single men and women over the age of 18. Individuals are assisted on their journey of achieving stable housing and self-sufficiency. With a capacity of 30 beds, the shelter has a year-round occupancy rate of 98%.
Services include: Meals, showers, laundry facilities See more details
Albany, NY 12210 8.53 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 434-8021 Daytime safe haven that provides an array of services for chronically homeless, at-risk individuals and families and low-income residents of the community.
Services include: Daily meal, showers, laundry facilities, case management, life skills groups, mailbox, lockers, clothing pantry See more details
Albany, NY 12202 9.42 miles from city center Cohoes
518-462-0459 Capital City Gospel Mission is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-denominational, charitable organization. The Mission is dedicated to proclaiming the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ to the homeless and needy of the capital region, providing for the whole person-body, mind and spirit - that they will See more details
Albany, NY 12202 9.43 miles from city center Cohoes
518-463-6678 Services Offered: Emergency Financial Assistance Emergency Shelter Food & Nutrition Programs Seasonal Services Worship Services - Children's / Teen Wors See more details
Schenectady, NY 12304 11.27 miles from city center Cohoes
5183745178 Safe Inc. of Schenectady is a 24 hour homeless shelter for ages 16-20, with limited space for respite for those 14 and 15. See more details
Schenectady, NY 12307 11.92 miles from city center Cohoes
(518)374-7873 Bethesda House is an interfaith ministry to the homeless, disabled and economically disadvantaged citizens of Schenectady County, building a just, hospitable and inclusive community one person at a time by affirming the dignity and addressing the needs of each guest entering this House of Mercy See more details
Schenectady, NY 12305 12.41 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 346- 2275 ext. 324 FAMILY LIFE CENTERThe Family Life Center (FLC) provides emergency, short-term, and long-term shelter to homeless women and children. We equip women with the skills and resources they will need to make the journey from poverty to a life of sustainability. 35- See more details
Schenectady, NY 12305 12.42 miles from city center Cohoes
(518) 346-2275 The men's center is a 76bed shelter providing dormitory housing for homeless men in a safe and caring environment.Provides: Emergency and long-term shelter for men over 18 years old Staff and volunteers equip residents See more details
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 21.21 miles from city center Cohoes
(518)583-0280 Our comprehensive services for victims of domestic violence include the following:24-hour hotline: Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you want to talk, we’re here to listen.Domestic Violence & Rape Crisis Hotline: 518-584-8188Shelter: Pro See more details
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 21.73 miles from city center Cohoes
(518)581-1097 Emergency Shelter Single Men and Single Women Only, Shelters of Saratoga (SOS) is the only homeless shelter in Saratoga, Washington, or Warren Counties. SOS has been in existence for 16 years. ShelterOur shelters provide a home-like environment where houseguests have a safe, struct See more details