Centerton Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Centerton, Arkansas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Centerton, AR and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Bentonville, AR 72712 3.64 miles from city center Centerton
479-271-9545 Shelter for single men and women. Also families 3 persons up to 30 days. Also provides a soup kitchen open to the public. Call for hours. See more details
Bentonville, AR 72712 4.44 miles from city center Centerton
479-273-1060 Transitional housing for Single parent families with two or fewer children under ten years of age.
The Havenwood program provides transitional housing for single parents and their children in a supportive environment to help families become economically self-sufficient and transition See more details
Bentonville, AR 72712 4.47 miles from city center Centerton
(501) 795-2417 The Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter is a private, nonprofit organization that provides 24-hour emergency residential care to children who are victims of family violence, neglect and physical and sexual abuse.
The Children's Shelter is designed to meet the needs of these childre See more details
Rogers, AR 72756 7.56 miles from city center Centerton
(479)631-7345 Long-term crisis shelter for women and children.Restoration Village is Northwest Arkansas' faith-based, long-term crisis shelter for women and children. We work to restore hope and break the cycle of abuse for women and childre See more details
Rogers, AR 72761 8.52 miles from city center Centerton
(479) 636-1133 Transitional housing for young women (ages 17-25) who have aged out of foster care, group homes, or are facing homelessness.
Saving Grace exist to help young women who have aged out of foster care or group homes or have found themselves homeless or without the necessary supportive rela See more details
Rogers, AR 72756 9.08 miles from city center Centerton
(479) 621-6116 24-hour crisis phone line: (479) 246-9999 or 1-800-775-9011. Northwest Arkansas Women's Shelter provides 24-hour emergency shelter for men, women, and children victimized by domestic violence or sexual assault. At the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter, our adv See more details
Rogers, AR 72756 9.28 miles from city center Centerton
(501) 631-7878 Family Shelter for men. Can stay up to 30 - 60 days.Souls Harbor is a transitional living facility for men. We provide food, clothing, shelter, and job opportunities free of charge, while walking alongside men who are ready to RECONSTRUCT their lives. We only serve men who are willing to See more details
Springdale, AR 72764 14.86 miles from city center Centerton
479-756-7333 DAY CENTER
Hours of Operation: Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
A homemade hot meal is served at lunch on those 2 days.
Coffee, water and snacks are available throughout the day.
Volunteers can assist clients with job applications, interview process, an See more details
Siloam Springs, AR 72761 17.81 miles from city center Centerton
(479) 549-3438 To provide a safe place of shelter and support to needy individuals striving to overcome obstacles to self sufficiency.Day ShelterHours: Monday thru Friday - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (closed for lunch) See more details
Fayetteville, AR 72701 22.70 miles from city center Centerton
479-966-4644 Seven Hills Homeless Shelter is a day shelter providing basic services such as food, shelter, showers, laundry and telephone services. The center has created three transitional housing programs to aid individuals to achieve self-sufficiency.
Hours of operation: (check website for po See more details