Castle Rock Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Castle Rock, Colorado Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Castle Rock, CO and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Englewood, CO 80113 20.34 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-762-9525 House of Hope is dedicated to providing safe shelter and resources for homeless women with children. These families, overwhelmed with the daily struggle of where to stay the night and find their next meal, find a safe place to stay while they begin to get back on their feet.House of Hope's bas See more details
Denver, CO 80204 25.03 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 675-0713 Family Promise’s Shelter Program strives to provide more than just shelter for families experiencing homelessness. By partnering with faith congregations, families receive shelter, meals, and supportive services while they work toward long-term housing. Families in the Shelter Program stay overnight See more details
Denver, CO 80235 25.16 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-860-1272 Christ's Body Ministries is an inner-city pipeline for people in the larger body of Christ to serve poor, homeless, and broken people of all backgrounds, ages, races, and faiths. Since 1990, this 501(c)3 non-profit organization has been supported by the tax deductible donations of volunteers, church See more details
Denver, CO 80204 25.27 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 607-0855 *Services are available Monday-Friday 7 AM-1 PM*Every day we feed, clothe and inspire over 150 different men, women and families. SERVICES & See more details
Denver, CO 80218 25.40 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 321-2345 Children & Youth WomenAt Warren Village, we understand that homelessness and poverty have far-reaching impacts. The effects radiate from the individual affected to his or her family, friends and the community as a whole. And there is no one more vulnerable than families w See more details
Aurora, CO 80045 25.41 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-341-9160 We serve families, teenagers, children, young adults, and adults. We are here to assist you with our supportive, well trained staff and quality programs. We provide a safe shelter for individuals that find themselves homeless, and help them rebuild their lives.
0-6 mont See more details
Denver, CO 80218 25.59 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-321-4198 The Gathering Place exists to support women, their children, and transgender individuals experiencing homelessness and poverty. We provide programming and services to an average of 260 women and children every day.Are you interested in receiving services or utilizing programs at The Gath See more details
Denver, CO 80203 26.02 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-881-0953 Provides a year round program for working men and women. $49/week Must provide verification of 32hrs/week of work. Sober-only program. 4pm-6pm daily intake. After care program.
New Genesis requires clients to pay rent, participate in the upkeep of the shelter, and work. This proves See more details
Denver, CO 80218 26.21 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-860-8404 Quick Summary: Safe house for victim's of domestic violence. Address not disclosed.Full DescriptionServes women and children coming out of domestic violence. This safe haven and our live-in mentors offe See more details
Denver, CO 80205 26.53 miles from city center Castle Rock
303.974.2900 Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter: Every day of the year the Urban Peak Shelter is a warm, safe option to another night on the streets. ShelterUrban Peak has a 40 bed overnight she See more details
Denver, CO 80201 26.60 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 534-5411 The Delores Project operates a strength-based, affirming community through shelter as an immediate response to homelessness, as well as supportive housing.The Delores Project operates The Delores Shelter at Arroyo Village, a low barrier, strengths-based shelter for women and transgender See more details
Denver, CO 80201 26.62 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-534-5411 Provides both an emergency shelter and an extended stay shelter. Emergency ShelterEmergency Shelter is available on a first come, first serve basis available for up to a See more details
Denver, CO 80205 26.63 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-293-2217 Supportive housing services for formerly homeless families and individuals.HOUSINGIn over 30 years of service, the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless has developed a variety of supportive affordable housing developments in Colorado. Our integrated housing approach combines high-qu See more details
Denver, CO 80205 26.78 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-297-1576 St. Francis Center is a refuge for men and women who are homeless in the metro Denver area, providing shelter along with services that enable people to meet their basic needs for daily survival and to transition out of homelessness.
On an average day, over 700 different people visit See more details
Denver, CO 80205 26.85 miles from city center Castle Rock
303.294.0157 Provides emergency care to the poor and homeless and is an entry point for many of our New Life Program participants. Open 365 days a year, the Lawrence Street Shelter offers 200 beds, and up to 115 additional mats, for a total of 315 overnight guests. Our clin See more details
Denver, CO 80205 26.89 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-294-0241 Catholic Charities Shelter.Eligibility:Individuals and families who meet the following criteria are welcome to participate in our lottery system. Applicant must live independently and harmoniously within housing. Applicant See more details
Denver, CO 80205 27.11 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-296-6686 Sacred Heart House of Denver offers a continuum of services to homeless mothers with children and single women, who have the desire and commitment to become self-sufficient.
Our In-House Stabilization Program provides temporary housing, food, clothing, transportation and case management See more details
Denver, CO 80216 27.36 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 297-1815 Meals: Breakfast: 5:30amLunch: 12 noon.Dinner 6pm.FoodIf you and your family are in housing but cannot afford food at this time, the Mission's Client Services can provide you with necessary items once a month including perishable and non-perishable food items. Har See more details
Denver, CO 80216 27.56 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 295-3366 Hours of OperationOffice Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Sunday - SaturdayShelter Hours: 4:30 PM - 8:00 AM, Sunday - Saturday Description of Service Provides overnight shelter, including a clean and sober mat area, See more details
Denver, CO 80211 27.62 miles from city center Castle Rock
(720) 305-4678 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 3pm. Transitional housing and food for single and two-parent families with children ages 17 and younger. The program usually lasts for six months to one year and includes an individualized plan of case management for adult self-sufficiency. Th See more details
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 29.27 miles from city center Castle Rock
(303) 422-2133 Family Tree works alongside people affected by child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness throughout their journey to safety and economic independence, providing emergency residential services, case management and advocacy, therapeutic services, outreach support, housing search and placement, e See more details
Wheat Ridge, CO 80304 30.37 miles from city center Castle Rock
303-480-5433 Shannon's Hope is a home with a mission to provide a residential community for pregnant women age sixteen through childbearing age who have no place to call home. Many times, these women have not been offered (or afforded) the basic decision-making skills and have made difficult choices about their See more details