Bristol Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Bristol, Connecticut Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Bristol, CT and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Bristol, CT 06010 (860) 589-0702 Shelter for men and women. There is also a dorm set aside for women with children. No walk-ins. You must call and be put on the waiting list before entrance will be granted. This is a sober shelter. You must be out of the shelter by 7:30 am Monday through Saturday and 8:30 am on Sunday. You have to See more details
New Britain, CT 06051 7.91 miles from city center Bristol
((860) 225-0211 Emergency housing for single adults, women with children ages 1+, couples with children ages 1+, and couples without children; intake hours: M-F: 9am-4pm. Clients may stay up to 30 days with possible extensions.
Eligibility: Single adults; Pregnant women in early trimester; Women with childre See more details
New Britain, CT 06051 9.60 miles from city center Bristol
Emergency Housing Program for Cash Recipients
Description:(CASH RECIPIENTS ONLY!) Social Work Services units at regional DSS offices can provide placement in temporary housing for eligible TFA, SAGA Cash, or State Supplement recipients. Clients can stay in temporary housing for up to 60 days; See more details
Waterbury, CT 06710 10.18 miles from city center Bristol
2037689744 Home of Hope is a faith-based, nonprofit organization whose purpose is to identify and meet the social-environmental needs of our community. Home of Hope offers Counseling Services to individuals in the Greater Waterbury area. Home of Hope also has a separate Transitional Housing Program for familie See more details
Waterbury, CT 06702 10.29 miles from city center Bristol
203-575-0388 Safe Haven is NOT a homeless shelter. We provide EMERGENCY shelter for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence. See more details
Waterbury, CT 06706 10.76 miles from city center Bristol
(203) 573-9018 Our Homeless Shelter is the largest in CT and provides men, women and families with a secure sleeping environment seven nights a week. The facility is open to families on a 24 hour basis. Guests staying at the Shelter receive a shower, breakfast and dinner, clothing vouchers to the St Vincent DePaul See more details
Meriden, CT 06450 12.20 miles from city center Bristol
(203) 634-1734 Shelter NOW in Meriden offers multiple forms of emergency shelter on site. Managed by New Opportunities, this location provides refuge for three categories of homeless people: single men, single women and families.Services are directed toward those who do not have safe shelter – they are liter See more details
Torrington, CT 06790 12.34 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 482-7300 Emergency shelter accepts single adults and families with children. Intake hours: M-Sun: 9am-11pm. No one admitted after 11pm without police escort. The shelter can only accommodate one family at a time with up to four children. Length of stay can be up to 90 days; however, veterans can stay for up See more details
Hartford, CT 06126 13.97 miles from city center Bristol
860-724-4823 Provides emergency services, supportive housing and client-centered case management services. Immaculate has always focused on individuals most vulnerable to life on the streets of Hartford, including people with HIV/AIDS, homeless veterans and those with severe substance abuse/ mental health issues See more details
Hartford, CT 06114 14.20 miles from city center Bristol
860-808-2040 Responds to the needs of those who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless by providing them with food - housing - shelter - education and support services. See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 14.24 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 724-0071 Emergency Shelter for men, women and children.
Emergency shelter for single adults and families with children at least one year old; intake hours: M-Sun: 1-5pm for women with children and M-Sun: 5-6pm for single adults. Shelter cannot house single men with children. Services for residents inc See more details
Harford, CT 06106 14.74 miles from city center Bristol
McKinney Shelter provides overnight shelter and meals for 88 adult males. Day respite is available for homeless men with medical issues. Along with shelter, McKinney provides a comprehensive case management program including counseling and referral services in areas which affect clie See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 14.76 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 757-0660 Hours of Operation: Mon - Sun 4 pm - 8 amDay program: Mon - Sun 8 am - 4 pmEligibility To check on bed availability you must call 211. The shelter is open to men: 18 and older, or emancipated youth with proper documents Who can See more details
Hartford, CT 06106 14.79 miles from city center Bristol
860-257-5570 Since 1884, we have provided a temporary residential community environment to serve homeless men in Greater Hartford.
Our Emergency Shelter is the oldest continuously operating facility of its kind on the east coast, founded in 1884. The Shelter operates from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. 365 See more details
Wallingford, CT 06492 16.53 miles from city center Bristol
(203) 294-0102 Emergency shelter accepts single adults during periods of emergency, dislocation, crisis or hardship from November 1-April 15; intake hours: must arrive between 7-8pm daily; call first after 8pm.
Must be a Resident of Wallingford; Income restriction; Single adults only
Capacity: 15 adu See more details
East Hartford, CT 06108 16.62 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 568-0323 Operating Hours: 24 hours per day, 7 days per week CRT's 40-bed family shelter in East Hartford welcomes adults and their children. Dads, moms and two-parent families will find a safe environment. Case managers help connect families to services in the community. Preference may be g See more details
Middletown, CT 06457 16.65 miles from city center Bristol
1-860-344- 0097 St. Vincent de Paul Middletown administers the city's emergency warming center from November to March
In Middletown from 9 p.m. until 7 a.m. . See our website for details. www.svdmiddletown.org.
If you are facing homelessness in Middlesex County, Meriden or Wallingford, call 211.
See more details
Middletown, CT 06457 16.79 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 347-8686 Middlesex Family Shelter
Emergency shelter for families who have no other housing options; intake hours: M-F: 9am-4pm. No walk-ins; must call ahead to check for space availability. Must be clean and sober.
Eligibility: Three months maximum stay; No other housing options available; Fa See more details
Middletown, CT 06457 17.37 miles from city center Bristol
(860) 704-3100 Emergency Housing Program for Cash Recipients
(CASH RECIPIENTS ONLY!) Social Work Services units at regional DSS offices can provide placement in temporary housing for eligible TFA, SAGA Cash, or State Supplement recipients. Clients can stay in temporary housing for up to 60 days; they are al See more details
Middletown, -S 06457 17.58 miles from city center Bristol
860-343-5520 An emergency homeless shelter for single adult men and women in Middlesex County. This is a non profit organization.
The Mission of Eddy Shelter of Middlesex County is to provide leadership in identifying and promoting innovative solutions to ending homelessness, while allowing for eac See more details
New Haven, CT 06513 25.66 miles from city center Bristol
203 776-6208 Life Haven Shelter is a part of New Reach, Inc. Life Haven accepts families with a female head of household and women who are 8 months pregnant. If you are in need of shelter, please contact 211.
We are a not-for-profit organization, offering emergency shelter for
homeless pregnant w See more details
New Haven, CT 06511 25.83 miles from city center Bristol
(203) 777-2522 The ESMS program specializes in providing shelter and services for homeless men operating a 75-bed facility. Client check-in starts at 4:00 pm and wake up is 7am with all clients departing shelter by 7:30 am.
We are Connecticut largest All Male Homeless shelter.
Hours o See more details
New Haven, CT 06519 26.24 miles from city center Bristol
203-777-7848 Food Pantry / Neighborhood Services - Hillside Family Shelter - LifeWorks Center - Mothers for Justice - Advocacy and Education Project - Stepping Stone Transitional Housing Program - Thanksgiving Distribution - Advocacy - Children's Programs
Emergency shelter for families with at least See more details
New Haven, CT 06519 26.60 miles from city center Bristol
203-492-4873 CareWays Shelter is a part of New Reach, Inc. CareWays accepts families with a female head of household. If you are in need of shelter, please contact 211. See more details
New Haven, CT 06519 26.66 miles from city center Bristol
203-624-5789 Martha's Place is a part of New Reach, Inc. Martha's Place accepts single women and families with a female head of household. If you are in need of shelter, please contact 211. See more details
New Haven, CT 06519 26.79 miles from city center Bristol
(203)773-9673 Emergency shelter - Overflow shelter - Transitional Housing - Permanent Support Housing - Street Outreach - Case Management.
Emergency shelter for single adults with a 90 day maximum stay; intake hours for women are 4-6pm daily for women and 4:30pm for men. Cedar Street Overflow Shelter provi See more details