Laguna Beach Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Laguna Beach, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Laguna Beach, CA and surrounding cities.
Find Free Help
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Laguna Beach, CA 92651 (949) 494-6928 Emergency Shelter Hours of Operation: 5:00 PM - 10:00 AM every day The emergency shelter's policy is to give a preference to individuals with ties to Laguna Beach. Others will enter a lottery system.
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 6.05 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(949) 248-8300 Transitional housing for women and children.
Kathy's House has been in existence for over 16 years and has helped over 500 families get a fresh start in life and heal from the hurts of violence and alcohol or drug abuse. It is not a detox for recovering addictions. It is a long term pr See more details
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 8.19 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(949) 361-3775 Counseling & Resource Center
For individual and group counseling for women, men and children
Legal services provided including Temporary Restraining Orders.
Eligibility: Anyone affected by domestic violence (men, women, children, teens, the elderly, LGBT)
Irvine, CA 92620 11.42 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(949) 737-5242 Services:
EMERGENCY SHELTER to escape a dangerous situation and heal from trauma
- 24-hour hotline
- Family shelter
Primary languages: English and Spanish Translation services available for other languages.
San Clemente, CA 92673 11.58 miles from city center Laguna Beach
9494928477 Gilchrist House, owned and operated by Family Assistance Ministries (FAM), is a transitional shelter for single women and women with children under 10 years of age. Residents may stay at the shelter for up to a year as they progress through the program. Residents must be clean and sober and must be See more details
Irvine, CA 92606 11.62 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(800) 835-0568 New Horizons Shelters provides Apartment Living shared rooms for persons who are independent.New Horizons Shelters work with over 1200 privately owned sections providing occupational training to restore the dignity of people.New Horizons Shelters provides social services, case management and intake See more details
Costa Mesa, CA 92627 12.18 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(949) 631-7213 Orange Coast Interfaith Shelter (OCIS) is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization that offers multifaceted transitional housing program which addresses the needs of families from shelter to counseling.
Transitional housing is offered in two phases, lasting from 6-9 months (phase 1) and 12-18 See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 15.13 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 247-4300 The Orange County Rescue Mission serves the homeless by providing services such as residential housing for up to two years, medical and dental care, meals, job training, case management, substance abuse treatment, parent training, anger management training, mental health care assessment and treatmen See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 15.65 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 835-6304 We serve about 2100 hot meals each week, and we provide food to other soup kitchens through Isaiah House. We provide hospitality to homeless women and children when the Armory is closed. Volunteers are welcome Sunday mornings and every day at 4:30PM. Call us to see if you're needed: sometimes we hav See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92701 15.77 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714-542-9576 Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Hospitality House provides homeless single adult males with a clean, safe place to stay. Food, clothing, and counseling services are provided free of charge to those that are in need, as well as work search and integrated employment program See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92702 15.85 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714-836-7188 All Mercy House programs are drug and alcohol free, and residents must be employed, employable, or going to school. Transitional housing is available for 6-24 months.
At Regina House, families are housed together. Shelter provided for 7 mothers and their children. See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 15.98 miles from city center Laguna Beach
657-215-0853 As our application process is entirely on-online we are literally open 24/7.
Off the Streets Huntington Beach is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit charity (Tax ID 46-4900223) that helps eligible homeless individuals and families in Orange County and Riverside County Califo See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 15.99 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714-794-5149 -Must be a high school student in HBUHSD
-No drugs, alcohol, criminal record.
Robyne’s Nest provides support to homeless, unaccompanied and at-risk students of our local Huntington Beach high schools to encourage high school graduation and further education. Students are referred to Roby See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 16.44 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 833-5333 Grandma's House of Hope consists of a wide variety of programs and services to under-served and underprivileged women and children in Orange County and its surrounding areas. Grandma's House of Hope offers services for uniquely challenged women, suc See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92706 16.61 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714-542-3577 How to apply
WISEPlace conducts open interviews every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 am. Appointments are not needed during this time. For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of our team members.
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 17.31 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714 907 7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details
Orange, CA 92856 18.97 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714-538-4860 Casa Teresa provides a loving and supportive family home to pregnant
women and their babies facing difficult circumstances, giving them a
future and a hope. With a trusted and compassionate team of
professionals and a proven Residential Program, our mothers learn
lifelong skills to redirect See more details
Midway City, CA 92655 19.28 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 897-3221 Transitional Housing AFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Orange, CA 92863 19.35 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 992-1939 Ext. 100 24 hour hotline: 877-531-5522
Business Office Phone: (714) 992-1939 Ext. 100
24-hour Bilingual Hotline (877) 531-5522
Family Outreach Program (714) 992-1939 Ext. 111
WTLC is the only program in Orange County that provides shelter for survivors of domestic violence a See more details
Garden Grove, CA 92842 19.47 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714)554_0357 Transitional shelter for families. Provides a rent free shelter, as well as food and supplies, for homeless families with children. In return, each family is required to save 80% of their income after necessary expenses, enabling families to build savings and learn life skills. The average stay at T See more details
Anaheim, CA 92805 23.01 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 680-3691 Pathways of Hope is committed to rebuilding lives of the hungry and homeless in Orange County through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Engagement.
Via Esperanza, located in Anaheim, is an immediate response shelter for homeless families.
Placentia, CA 92870 24.77 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(714) 993-5774 H.I.S. House provides transitional shelter to families, single adults, and couples who are homeless but have the motivation and capability, with our assistance, to regain self-sufficiency. Residents plan to stay 120 to 180 days while they develop a source of permanent income and save money for housi See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 25.06 miles from city center Laguna Beach
877-531-5522 Emergency Shelter WTLC is the largest emergency shelter program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking . We welcome survivors of any gender and those with a history of substance abuse and mental illness. 96% of our shelt See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 25.20 miles from city center Laguna Beach
714.525.5525 Hot Meal program on Wednesdays at 6pm.
Call for more information and to make sure the program is still being operated. See more details
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 25.58 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.
Corona, CA 92882 26.38 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(951) 737-3504 The Corona-Norco Settlement House, A United Way Agency, is a non-profit charitable organization that provides for the temporary emergency needs of the low-income families and individuals in the communities of Corona and Norco.
Corona, CA 92880 27.02 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(951) 493-2091 Transitional shelter. shelter for single women, single moms & dads, married couples with children (proof of marriage required). Photo ID required for adults and birth certificate
Stay up to 24 mos. Must be interviewed and accepted. A 1-2 week process. NOT Substance abuse rehab al See more details
Bellflower, CA 90706 31.90 miles from city center Laguna Beach
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Downey, CA 90242 34.79 miles from city center Laguna Beach
562 900 8664 Share housing share a room all utilities included WiFi cable ready fully furnished heating/ac central air* women only). See more details