King City Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our King City, Oregon Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for King City, OR and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Tigard, OR 97223 2.80 miles from city center King City
(503) 443-6084 Good Neighbor Center is more than a place for families to sleep and eat. It is a place where families are transformed and become self sufficient once more. During their six-week stay at the shelter,families navigate the resources to assistance and finding jobs.Every year we serve between 75-95 famil See more details
Milwaukie, OR 97222 8.43 miles from city center King City
(503) 655-8575 The Annie Ross House family shelter.
The Annie Ross House helps families move from the crisis of homelessness to stable and secure lives in permanent and affordable homes. To meet this objective, Annie Ross program participants receive access to housing enriched with case managemen See more details
Portland, OR 97201 9.55 miles from city center King City
503-595-9390 The Goose Hollow Family Shelter is a night shelter for 8 homeless families with children. Families are able to stay at the shelter for about 30-60 days. Goose Hollow is open from 6:30pm until 7:30am each night of the year.
Portland, OR 97205 9.77 miles from city center King City
503-535-3266 Crisis Line: 503-535-3269
Mission & Services
The YWCA of Greater Portland strives to eliminate racism and discrimination in all its forms and provides growth, education and leadership opportunities for women and families. Yolanda House further strives to empower survivors to See more details
Portland, OR 97209 10.22 miles from city center King City
503-248-6364 Rose Haven serves women and children experiencing the trauma of abuse, loss of home and other disruptive life challenges. Rose Havenâ€™s mission is to maintain a safe, respectful community while providing our guests with support and services to assist them in regaining stability in their lives.
O See more details
Portland, OR 97204 10.43 miles from city center King City
503-239-1259 Short-term case management and transitional housing for veterans. Accepts men, women, and families for up to 9 months for veterans that qualify with TB card. Informational meeting every Wednesday at 9:00a.m. See more details
Portland, OR 97209 10.57 miles from city center King City
(503) 280-4700 The Day Center Living on the streets is tough – mentally, physically, and emotionally. To survive, those experiencing homelessness need access to basic services and safe spaces to be during the day. Transition Projects’ Day Center is that point of access. The Day Center helps connect people to See more details
Portland, OR 97214 10.58 miles from city center King City
(503) 231-9334 In Portland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Peniel Mission began, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, clean clothing, recovery programs and other essential care to this city's homeless population. A recovery program is in place for those men that are on a road of destru See more details
Hillsboro, OR 97214 11.50 miles from city center King City
(503) 640-3263 Families may live in the Community Action Hillsboro Family Shelter for up to five weeks. During their stay, staff help residents make a plan for housing and other needs that is designed for long-term self-reliance and stability.
Hillsboro, OR 97123 12.30 miles from city center King City
503-844-2919 To access Shelter must be on Community Connect Waitlist. Call 211 or 503-640-3263
to be on waitlist.
Family Promise is a non-profit homeless shelter program located in Hillsboro Oregon for families with children. We are supported by Volunteers and Faith Communities (congregations and ch See more details
Portland, OR 97211 12.59 miles from city center King City
(503) 288-9294 Transitional housing for homeless men. ur purpose is to provide our residents with a long term clean and sober home with quality meals and a self-help work program that provides each person with the opportunity of turning their lives around.
Portland, OR 97217 12.66 miles from city center King City
503-281-2442 The mission of Bradley Angle is to offer survivors of domestic and sexual violence options for safety, empowerment, healing and hope, while collaborating with our communities to create social change.
Emergency Shelter provides up to 10-12 weeks of shelter and support services for nine fam See more details
Forest Grove, OR 97116 17.05 miles from city center King City
(503) 803-9547 November 28th 2016 and ending March 1st 2017 Doors open at 7PM and close at 7AM Monday and Tuesday at United Church of Christ at 2032 College Way Wednesday night at Sonrise Church 2835 19th Ave Dinner is served at both locations 7:30 to 8:30pm and breakfast 6am to 6:30am.
Vancouver, WA 98661 19.05 miles from city center King City
(360)993-9561 Referrals Advocacy Outreach Services.
Assistance may include temporary emergency shelter, short-term rental assistance to help people get back into housing, or rental assistance and supportive services for people with additional needs.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: See more details
Vancouver, WA 98662 20.27 miles from city center King City
360-980-3973 We now have two transitional faith based homes for homeless women and children. We are centrally located and each home has six beds. We have shared and single rooms. See more details
Mt. Angel, OR 97362 23.57 miles from city center King City
(503) 845-6147 St. Joseph Shelter is a ministry of hospitality in response to the Gospel message to reach out to those in need. The Shelter witnesses to the dignity of each person by providing hot meals; safe, temporary, and transitional housing; clothing; advocacy; referrals; and other needed services.
See more details