Hollywood Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Hollywood, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Hollywood, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Our Homeless Helpline is the gateway to homeless services in both
South Florida & Central Florida, the first step in finding shelter,
support services, or programs that help an individual or family who are
homeless or on the verge of being homeless.
Hollywood, FL 33022 (954) 926-7417 This full-service, 90-bed facility is located on the corner of Scott Street and Dixie Highway in Hollywood, serving homeless men and women in South Broward County.
Located adjacent to the Broward Outreach Center is the BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN - HOLLYWOOD. Designed to mee See more details
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 2.18 miles from city center Hollywood
954.457.1460 Food pantry (Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Park, West Park, Dania Beach and Miramar) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or emergency as needed See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 7.02 miles from city center Hollywood
(954) 524-6991 The emergency night shelter is an open door shelter that
provides beds to homeless individuals without children. Homeless
individuals can place their name on the list for drawing by calling or
by walking in.
Intake: Contact 954-524-6991 on Mondays
between 12:00 and 2:00 PM, o See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 7.20 miles from city center Hollywood
954-566-2311 Emergency housing for homeless families in Fort Lauderdale.
Hope Central: a one-stop center for families facing housing and economic crisis in their lives
Faith In Action Community Housing: crisis housing for homeless families through churches
The Shepherd's Way Family See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 8.04 miles from city center Hollywood
954-779-3990 Operated by The Broward Partnership for the Homeless, 200 bed facility with comprehensive services for men, women and
families. Admission by referral only. Call the number provided for full details. See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 10.24 miles from city center Hollywood
(954) 563-4357 Broward County Homeless Helpline.
Anyone seeking Broward County Homeless information / referral or a homeless individual / family in Broward County.
The Homeless Helpline provides a single point of entry into the homeless continuum of care. Homeless individuals and families call in t See more details
Oakland Park, FL 33309 11.11 miles from city center Hollywood
(954) 568-2801 The Lippman Youth Shelter is a short term criss runaway shelter for troubled and abused children from 12 years old to 17 years old. See more details
Hialeah, FL 33014 11.68 miles from city center Hollywood
305-557-0981 The Salvation Army in Hialeah provides a number of social services.
Services at this Salvation Army includes:
Emergency Financial Assistance (Rent Assistance, Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistance)
Transitional Housing See more details
Miami, FL 33138 12.92 miles from city center Hollywood
305-757-1509 The Edison Corp's Salvation Army in Miami provides social services. The services include:
Emergency Financial Assistance
Please contact this office to make an appointment for a needs assessment. See more details
Miami, FL 33137 13.95 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 751-6501 Transitional Shelter For men and women/job training/etc
Concept House, Inc.'s Behavioral Health Care programs are affordable and are based on a sliding fee scale. We offer comprehensive and specialized residential, outpatient and supportive housing programs for females and males affl See more details
Miami, FL 33127 14.64 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 573-3333 Emergency Shelter for families with children.
Catholic Charities' New Life Family Center in Miami-Dade is a transitional housing shelter with 15 private units. Under the guidance of our experienced staff, dispossessed families with children have the opportunity to return to self-suffici See more details
Miami, FL 33142 14.89 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 637-6700 Homeless Emergency Shelter for men. This is the Miami area command of the Salvation Army. The Men's Lodge serves 115 beds to homeless, single men. Clients may include transients, homeless, undocumented and our Nation's veterans. For information on admission to The Salvation Army's Men's Lodge Progra See more details
Miami, FL 33238 15.08 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 633-5105 The center Impact youths to be positive agents of change to our society; by becoming self-conscious, spiritual conscious and community conscious. Providing; after school, enrichment program to support students in the Wynwood / Allapatta neighborhood and surrounding areas. See more details
Miami, FL 33127 15.45 miles from city center Hollywood
305-573-4200 Men's Substance Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center. The Salvation Army Miami Adult Rehab Center provides individual and group counseling, training in job skills, and other tools for rebuilding positive lifestyles.
Miami, FL 33127 15.51 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 571-2273 Helping men, women, and children with meals, safe shelter, life-changing residential programs, employment, and housing resulting in transformed lives. Our passion is to follow the Lord Jesus Christ's great commission by serving others.
Overtown, FL 33136 15.92 miles from city center Hollywood
305.438.0556 Shelter for women only. Provides shelter and wrap around support services for homeless women with special needs. Those with medical or mental health conditions or the elderly.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 16.00 miles from city center Hollywood
(954) 979-6365 This state-of-the-art 200-bed homeless assistance center is in its second year of serving the homeless men, women and families.
The program is designed to be an eight week, full-service homeless shelter, with an average stay of sixty days.
Miami, FL 33127 16.03 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 545-5699 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa arrived in the archdiocese in 1980 to care for the poorest of the poor in Miami's inner city. They currently operate a shelter for homeless women and children near Jackson Memorial Hospital. Emergenc See more details
Miami, FL 33136 16.05 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 329-3000 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust. If you are homeless, or about to become See more details
Miami, FL 33136 16.07 miles from city center Hollywood
305-329-3000 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust. Homeless Helpline Toll Free: 1-877 See more details
Miami Beach, FL 33139 16.14 miles from city center Hollywood
(305) 531-5341 Emergency Shelter and Outreach Services
The Douglas Gardens Community Mental Health Center provides comprehensive mental health services to people living in the Greater Miami Beach area. The Center was established in 1979 as a federally funded CMHC private non-profit State of Florida Corp See more details
Boca Raton, FL 33432 23.08 miles from city center Hollywood
(561) 391-1344 The Salvation Army of Boca Raton is a social services location. Call for an appointment for a needs assessment. Office hours: T~F 9:30 1:30
Our Social Services Office offers assistance with dry goods from our food panty, clothing from community donations, emergency furniture assistance See more details