Escondido Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Escondido, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Escondido, CA and surrounding cities.
Find Free Help
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 480-0055 Emergency Shelter: Project Safehouse and Hidden Valley House (safe, confidential locations)
• No-cost 30-day emergency shelter program for domestic violence (female and male) victims and their children
• Safety planning including all members of the family
• Provides Food & Clothing
• See more details
San Diego, CA 0.62 miles from city center Escondido
(760) 489-6380 Merle’s Place provides 48 transitional shelter beds for North San Diego
County’s most vulnerable homeless populations: the disabled, senior
citizens and veterans. KMA Architecture & Engineering donated its’
services to design a shelter that features dormitory-style bedrooms,
bathro See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 489-6380 If you are in need of help from any of our programs and services, please understand that we cannot evaluate your needs through email or over the phone. You must come to one of our service centers during walk-in hours:
Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 489-6380 Provides temporary emergency shelter for homeless mentally or emotionally disturbed women. All meals are provided in a home-like setting. Case planning, counseling, and advocacy are offered. Referral required from Health and Human Services Agency North Inland County Mental Health. imited to mentally See more details
Escondido, CA 92025 (760) 745-7829 Provides long-term, transitional shelter for homeless males and females with a history of substance abuse. Offers job training, job placement, and supportive services. 33 of program beds are for Veteran and 11 for Non-Veterans.
Escondido, CA 92026 (760) 745-8685 Provides emergency assistance to persons in need, including food and formula and/or diapers when available. Also provides referrals to other agencies. Transitional case management is required for other assistance and may include gasoline vouchers for disabled persons with verifiable medical appointm See more details
Carlsbad, CA 90101 10.84 miles from city center Escondido
760-929-2322 La Posada is the only shelter in San Diego's North County region that provides emergency services to both day laborers and the general homeless population. Located in Carlsbad, La Posada is well positioned to help homeless men reintegrate back into society as contributing and productive members of o See more details
Oceanside, CA 92057 15.63 miles from city center Escondido
760) 721-2117 If you are in need of help from any of our programs and services, please understand that we cannot evaluate your needs through email or over the phone. You must come to one of our service centers during walk-in hours:
Oceanside, CA 92054 16.68 miles from city center Escondido
(760) 722-0800 Provides food and shelter to homeless individuals in the North County areas.Open December 1, to March 31. Clients must pass drug test. Must register between 4:30pm to 6:00pm Monday-Friday to considered for shelter bed. If bed is available then one will be provided and if bed is not available then cl See more details
Lakeside, CA 92040 21.72 miles from city center Escondido
6194466945 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program designed to end homelessness. Residential Care Facility for the Elderly who are medically fragile. Wheel Chair accessible and ADA compliant. Single and double rooms available. See more details
El Cajon, CA 92021 23.88 miles from city center Escondido
619-442-0457 PHone: 619-442-0457 extension: 1118
We are a transitional living center, in el cajon. We offer 5 different avenues of assistance. 1. Our voucher program to homeless families, single parents w/children. Seniors w/disasbilities. 2 Transitional living, clients pay rent and can stay up to 28 days See more details
San Diego, CA 92108 24.98 miles from city center Escondido
(619) 692-0727 Provides safe and secure shelter with transitional living services for pregnant and parenting young women and their dependent children. MSP program assists pregnant and parenting young women that are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, develop the skills necessary to live independently while p See more details
San Diego, CA 92104 25.84 miles from city center Escondido
(619) 415-6616 Urban Street Angels, a 501(c)3 organization, offers a shelter on Tuesday nights with a focus on transitional age youth (TAY). We provide dinner, breakfast the next morning, and a safe place to sleep, along with haircuts, resume and computer assistance, medical assistance and other services.